• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mean Jackstar from a text generator

Started by Stellar, January 26, 2021, 04:41:23 PM

Stellar

I think Jackstar uses random sentence generators so I decided to try one out.

Mean Jackstar
A Short Story
by Stellar

using a Plot Generator online
https://www.plot-generator.org.uk/?i=2ma6nuy8

Jackstar had always loved conspiracy BellGab Forum with its tart, thoughtless Text. It was a place where he felt angry.

He was a mean, hot tempered, absinthe drinker with blue mouth and large eyes. His friends saw him as a precious, purring psychotic. Once, he had even brought an uninterested sick back from the brink of death. That's the sort of man he was.

Jackstar walked over to the window and reflected on his political surroundings. The stormy teased like running elephant.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of BellGab . BellGab was a bored seeking with injured mouth and limp eyes.

Jackstar gulped. He was not prepared for BellGab.

As Jackstar stepped outside and BellGab came closer, he could see the wide-eyed glint in his eye.

BellGab glared with all the wrath of 1634 judgemental damaged dog. He said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want Truth."

Jackstar looked back, even more racist and still fingering the terrible paper. "BellGab, I'm confused," he replied.

They looked at each other with divisive feelings, like two damaged, damp donkey kicking at a very searching impeachment trial, which had jazz music playing in the background and two anxiety uncles driving to the beat.

Jackstar regarded BellGab's injured mouth and limp eyes. "I feel the same way!" revealed Jackstar with a delighted grin.

BellGab looked opinion, his emotions blushing like a blushing, beautiful bullets.

Then BellGab came inside for a nice drink of absinthe.

THE END

pate

What do you Mean by "Mean Jackstar?":  Cruel, average or "intents"?

Axing foar fiend.

-p

ediot:  I believe this post satisfies the rare Triple-Entendre rule and I award myself points accordionly.

Stellar

Quote from: pate on January 26, 2021, 04:55:25 PM
What do you Mean by "Mean Jackstar?":  Cruel, average or "intents"?

Axing foar fiend.

-p

ediot:  I believe this post satisfies the rare Triple-Entendre rule and I award myself points accordionly.

@pate

Obviously you don't understand what a text generator does.

pate

Quote from: Stellar on January 26, 2021, 05:00:16 PM
@pate

Obviously you don't understand what a text generator does.
@Stellar*

I wrote that using a text generator!

-p

ediot: *you will notice that I quoted you, so my use of @Stellar is redundant, as is my use of -p...  Redundancy is sort of funny.  <--Does that qualify as doggerel?

Ciardelo

Quote from: Stellar on January 26, 2021, 04:41:23 PMJackstar looked back, even more racist and still fingering the terrible paper. "BellGab, I'm confused," he replied.

Seems legit. I've never heard him deny it.

whoozit

Technically, isn’t everyone’s brain a text generator?

Jackstar

Quote from: whoozit on January 26, 2021, 05:13:06 PM
Technically, isn’t everyone’s brain a text generator?

Not a Geranium Brain, seemingly. It's too bad. I liked her.

Jackstar

Quote from: Stellar on January 26, 2021, 04:41:23 PM
I think Jackstar uses random sentence generators

In truth, I had no idea that was an actual option. I think it's time to split--clearly, this schizo already did.

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on January 26, 2021, 04:55:25 PM
What do you Mean by "Mean Jackstar?"

Well, might as well let you know, especially since I haven't felt any resurgence of the practice, but sometimes during sexual activity in the past, I have inadvertently found myself with some amount of, let us say body fluids or say lubrication fluids or let's just say fluids let's just say you get your hands kind of sticky you know what I'm saying? And then, there have been times when I thought to myself, "oops I got lube in her hair. That was an accident. That's too bad."

and then there have been other times, when again inadvertently there's materials on my hands and that it gets on the hair and then I think, "Well, maybe she deserves that."

Now let's be clear, this has all been inadvertent to begin with. I'm not intentionally putting fluids on my hand and then putting into somebody's hair. That sounds like sexual assault, something I've never done. And I have no particular desire to do this kind of thing. Haven't thought of it in a while, actually. In fact, lately, I'm so in love that It just takes my breath away, and all I can do is is lay there and look up at her and bask in happiness, after I give her as many orgasms as she likes.

Oh and it gets better after that too. But I better stop talking about my life with Grapey, at this point, as she has directly stated to me that she gets annoyed, for various reasons at various times for a list of reasons I can't understand, and then she tells me it's because of things that she alleges that I did, that I NEVER actually did.

Frankly I don't understand why she doesn't just break up with me. To hear her tell the story, I'm the worst boyfriend that's ever lived. I'm not even a boyfriend anymore. I've just been downgraded to Lover. It must be because she loves me that much. I can't think of another reason why anyone would put up with so much suffering. Or, it could be that she's just not able to get enough proof--insufficient evidence--that I'm doing the things that she imagines that I must be doing. Well, keep at it, Baby. Just don't wear those shoes.

Why would a citrus fruit need evidence? I'm going to have to sit down and think this over, at this point. If any of you have any ideas, suggestions, or even just random comments... Well you can put them here, but I got to warn you, Grapefruit is going to get pissed at me, not at you.

Only fair right? Oh this is supposed to be about "mean Jackstar." Well I'll be honest This is about as mean as I get, until somebody grabs my pussy, and then... Well I don't know actually that's never happened. I don't have a pussy. Or do I? Maybe I did. It's so hard to remember because of all the MDMA I do all the time every chance I get. I'm an addict and I have a real problem, I'm addicted to a drug that doesn't exist.

No, I've looked--I think it's just a myth. Grapefruit never even heard of the stuff! And she's been all over, Man.

Happy birthday! I got you what you always wanted--a shot at the title. it'll be here when you're old enough to to actually get in the ring, which by my calculations is in 14 years. Better pack a lunch. Yeah, no I didn't bring you one. I couldn't find a salad. Ever.

I don't require a text generator by the way. Stellar you might be the dumbest person left alive, because obviously I've died and gone to Heaven. Everyone here is a lesbian who just wants to keep me safe! Thanks! I know already, that's going to workout gangbusters. For everyone. But me first.

Wow, I no longer have a desire to flex. Things really are happening. I guess I better go back to work. People are expecting to see results. Things need to be done. Oooooh.

Ciardelo

Jackoof started getting mean after Pubini grabbed a pussy, that's fer sher. ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 26, 2021, 05:11:42 PM
Seems legit. I've never heard him deny it.

You were busy raping your daughter at the time. See there are those memory problems you have again. You might want to try laying off the absinthe and milk, I really don't think it's doing you any favors, but I guess your daughter thinks it is worth it. Kind of creepy, that Grapey, I'm not going to lie, but I'm not here to judge anyone.

You should try it for once.

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 26, 2021, 05:41:12 PM
Jackoof started getting mean after Pubini grabbed a pussy, that's fer sher. ;)

Your grasp of historical timeline records is woefully incomplete. I think you might want to check some of your figures. Actual lol.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jackstar on January 26, 2021, 05:42:35 PM
You were busy raping your daughter at the time. See there are those memory problems you have again. You might want to try laying off the absinthe and milk, I really don't think it's doing you any favors, but I guess your daughter thinks it is worth it. Kind of creepy, that Grapey, I'm not going to lie, but I'm not here to judge anyone.

You should try it for once.

Oh this is rich. You're projecting again Jacko. Maybe try to stay sober just one day--I know--it sounds crazy right?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 26, 2021, 05:44:40 PM
Oh this is rich. You're projecting again Jacko. Maybe try to stay sober just one day--I know--it sounds crazy right?

Yeah, Jack. We’re here for you, buddy.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jackstar on January 26, 2021, 05:43:48 PM
Your grasp of historical timeline records is woefully incomplete. I think you might want to check some of your figures. Actual lol.

(Actual ha ha) I was trying to give you a break, man. Addicts have a hard time recognizing friend from foe.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2021, 05:46:18 PM
Yeah, Jack. We’re here for you, buddy.

You're supposed to be over at your containment board, waiting patiently for me to get clearance, so I can go do the thing that I can't do until I have permission.

You just don't understand how "consent" even functions at all, do you? Not going to lie, it's kind of weird and creepy and Grapey.

Anyway carry on. But I'd like you to know, that what you're doing isn't as effective as it could be. If you want to be taking seriously you have to be a serious person. and to be quite frank, I don't see any signs of you being serious. No, not really. No not at all. SoSad!

Stellar

2021, Year of Biden
A Dystopian Plot
by Stellar

Trump Rioters has destroyed the world as we know it.

The year is 2021. America is a Dark place ruled by Biden. Once glorious, Capitol is now Martial Law.

Cruel Bum, Dr. MD MD is humanity's only hope. MD finds the courage to start a secret revolutionary organization called Sisterhood.

The fight is jeopardised when MD is tricked by OCD Speaker of the House, Pelosi , and injures his rotten teeth.

Armed with toiletpaper and mud, Sisterhood try their best to save mankind, but can they defeat Old Biden and restore Capitol to its former glory?

pate

Quote from: Stellar on January 26, 2021, 09:22:35 PM
... fight is jeopardised when ...

@Stellar

You or yore text generator spelled "jeopardized" wrong.  It also seems to have trouble with Articles, indefinite or definite: is it Chinese in origin?  It seems like the author of the program did/does not speak English as their first language...

This would make sense, actually;  a good way to learn a language would be to write a random text generator that had an output of coherent text in that language.  It would demonstrate the knowledge of all the little odd grammatical rules, spellings &c.

I recommend you find a better one, maybe see what the New York Times uses, or the "writers" at CNN?

Find one that uses the colon and semi-colon from thyme to thyme.  JaxTar would appreciate that...  add ellipses to that punctuation list. 

Free advice from,

-p

Stellar

Quote from: pate on January 26, 2021, 09:40:08 PM
@Stellar

You or yore text generator spelled "jeopardized" wrong.  It also seems to have trouble with Articles, indefinite or definite.  Is it Chinese in origin?  It seems like the author of the program did/does not speak English as their first language...

This would make sense, actually, a good way to learn a language would be to write a random text generator that had an output of coherent text in that language.  It would demonstrate the knowledge of all the little odd grammatical rules, spellings &c.

I recommend you find a better one, maybe see what the New York Times uses, or the "writers" at CNN?

Free advice from,

-p

@pate

Thanks, I'm just having fun at some Bell gabbers expense. lol