• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What do Bellgabbers do for a living?

Started by whoozit, January 14, 2021, 06:11:01 PM

whoozit

I’ll start.  I am an IT manager. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on January 14, 2021, 06:11:01 PM
I’ll start.  I am an IT manager.

I love that character! How’s holding up these days?

Where do you have him working?

whoozit

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 14, 2021, 06:13:45 PM
I love that character! How’s holding up these days?

Where do you have him working?

Shit posting is just an avocation.  What is your vocation?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on January 14, 2021, 06:21:29 PM
Shit posting is just an avocation.  What is your vocation?

Boy genius doctor.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Innerreach on January 14, 2021, 10:16:21 PM
Sorry, Doc I was busy. I would've warned you, prior to Pate swooping in.

Happy Valentines

Whatever. I’m the real life guy that actor played. ::)

Hog

Since 2010, I've worked as a nurse.   The lab coat was given to me by some drug company while I was a student in downtown Toronto during the 2003 SARS-CoV epidemic.  The drug company gave us these high quality monogrammed labcoats before we were taught to actually write prescriptions.

peace
Hog

Juan

Under corona Chan lockdown, sit in a recliner, burp and fart.

Jackstar

Quote from: whoozit on January 24, 2021, 05:04:44 PM
How’s the pay?

Mostly I give out kind patience and tolerance when hearing from my readers who say, "You used too many words. This doesn't make sense. Hey, that's mean!" I'm considering handing out copies of Ulysses.

Ciardelo

Ulysses?

Moar like U-useless, amrite, folks?

WOTR

Quote from: Hog on January 16, 2021, 09:50:49 AM
Since 2010, I've worked as a nurse.   The lab coat was given to me by some drug company while I was a student in downtown Toronto during the 2003 SARS-CoV epidemic.  The drug company gave us these high quality monogrammed labcoats before we were taught to actually write prescriptions.

peace
Hog

How best to avoid doxing... I work as a supervisor for production, mechanical and facility maintenance in a plant. I don't get a monogrammed white lab coat for a uniform. But one of my employees in the lab does.  ;)

Stellar

I control the pulse of the, "World Narrative"!  I weed out disinfo.

WOTR

Quote from: polydipsia on January 24, 2021, 09:45:33 PM
Behavior Analyst

I will assume that you knew that I would look at your post history to find it empty and say "welcome."

You probably also could have guessed that I would have some doubts of your claim, but then decide that you may have been observing for the last several years to get a better feel for the locals undisturbed in their native habitat.

You may even have assumed that I would ask if you wrote any highly regarded research papers using prominent Bellgab personalities.

But I bet you did not expect me to ask why you spelled behaviour wrong and forgot the "u."  Don't be concerned, another poster will be along shortly to chastise your sloppy mistake.  ;)

pate

AC400KICK

Worked upstate in the schools for about 20 years. After that was on and off homeless briefly in NYC. Pulled up and began working as a hospital worker during this pandemic.

I also work for the NYC TLC out of an undisclosed Yellow Taxi Garage in Long Island City, New York (Queens).

Asuka Langley

Quote from: pate on January 24, 2021, 10:23:20 PM
Laz-E-Boy Quality Assurance Inspector

Laz-E-Boy quality is shit. I have a Laz-E-Boy recliner and the arms have about fallen off of it and the rocking wood blocks were attached with shitty wood screws that fell out. I had to rebuild this pos chair with wood glue, bolts and T nuts

Juan