• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election Night 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 03, 2020, 06:41:03 PM

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on January 17, 2021, 04:04:26 PM
I wonder why/how the JooNewYorker was the one that got and released the video, considered the alleged chaos and 'attacks' on journalists? Also isn't it odd that a self-proclaimed shaman references JC? I thought shaman are usually going on about Gaia, turtles, nature, or pagan god stuff.

Speaking of which: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jan/16/hell-to-pay-church-satan-arson-halloween-house-poughkeepsie-new-york
Now it isn't only ancient stave, black, and Christian churches being burnt! I look forward to the New Yorker cartoons about this incident, however. They did the Addams Family stuff first, I seem to recall.

Is this Aaron Mostofsky's video?  I think his credentials as a legitimate Trumpisto are secure:

QuoteMostofsky is the son of Steven (Shlomo) Mostofsky, a Kings County Supreme Court Judge and former president of the National Council of Young Israel, an Orthodox synagogue association that has been outspokenly pro-Trump in the past. Mostofsky’s brother, Nachman, who serves as executive director of Chovevei Zion, a politically conservative Orthodox Jewish advocacy organization, also attended the protest in Washington last Wednesday but said he left before the mob entered the Capitol.

https://thejewishnews.com/2021/01/12/fbi-agents-raid-brooklyn-home-of-pelt-wearing-orthodox-man-in-capitol-mob/

Yeah I think "shaman" in this case is code for "user of mind-altering substances" 'but I've been noticing an increasing tendency to identify the "white light" they all talk about with Christ.  Which is sort of like how the old saga writers (or recorders, at least) would tack a pious Christian ending to a long blood-and-guts narrative.  Paganism has very low barriers to that kind of syncretism since there is no real orthodoxy.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 17, 2021, 04:39:08 PM
Is this Aaron Mostofsky's video?  I think his credentials as a legitimate Trumpisto are secure:

https://thejewishnews.com/2021/01/12/fbi-agents-raid-brooklyn-home-of-pelt-wearing-orthodox-man-in-capitol-mob/

Yeah I think "shaman" in this case is code for "user of mind-altering substances" 'but I've been noticing an increasing tendency to identify the "white light" they all talk about with Christ.  Which is sort of like how the old saga writers (or recorders, at least) would tack a pious Christian ending to a long blood-and-guts narrative.  Paganism has very low barriers to that kind of syncretism since there is no real orthodoxy.
So far I like 2021. A year in which "pelts" are not only being worn but being cited in the mainstream media. The skills to make one might be useful once the power goes out for a few years. I've heard a lot of these dotcom folks like to dose, or at least micro-dose, I wonder however how Antler-Man is faring, assuming he can't get substances in jail. Apparently he was allowed 'vegan' meals so I wonder if, like some Indians, if he could claim religious reasons to get some substances?

Yes, re: Aaron Mostofsky and others. Not sure of this Aaron's sect but I doubt he believes in JC. A major flaw- or a possible part of the Plan even if one wants to get very conspiratorial- is the Lubavitch stuff supporting Trump, even within his family. Right now he is working hard at pardons dictated by the Aleph folks....

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on January 17, 2021, 04:51:12 PM
So far I like 2021. A year in which "pelts" are not only being worn but being cited in the mainstream media. The skills to make one might be useful once the power goes out for a few years. I've heard a lot of these dotcom folks like to dose, or at least micro-dose, I wonder however how Antler-Man is faring, assuming he can't get substances in jail. Apparently he was allowed 'vegan' meals so I wonder if, like some Indians, if he could claim religious reasons to get some substances?

Yes, re: Aaron Mostofsky and others. Not sure of this Aaron's sect but I doubt he believes in JC. A major flaw- or a possible part of the Plan even if one wants to get very conspiratorial- is the Lubavitch stuff supporting Trump, even within his family. Right now he is working hard at pardons dictated by the Aleph folks....

I heard organic meals, not necessarily vegan, but maybe I'm wrong.  I hope Falwell Jr and the rest of his Evangelical friends are in line for pardons, too, for all the water they carried for him.  I better not see any favoritism shown to scammers of a certain cast!

whoozit

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 17, 2021, 05:01:56 PM
I heard organic meals, not necessarily vegan, but maybe I'm wrong.  I hope Falwell Jr and the rest of his Evangelical friends are in line for pardons, too, for all the water they carried for him.  I better not see any favoritism shown to scammers of a certain cast!
I hear the Falwells are looking for a new pool boy.  Any interest in the position?

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 17, 2021, 05:01:56 PM
You might be correct. Like some of the various BLTQIS stuff I forget the details when it comes to vegan, vegatarian, organic and such because it always seems to be changing and/or updated. He deserves a pardon, or at least a commutation, just for the costume, tats, and rantings. But he might be going for a mental defense.

Falwell Jr and such? Not so sure on it but likely, considering their support- even IF it only to accelerate the End Times in their narrative, for a certain Country it will be likely Adelph and B'nai B'rith will instruct Trump to pardon, or commute, those so-called 'evangelicals' also, once the key ones are done, like the largest Medicare scammer and other members.

albrecht

Quote from: whoozit on January 17, 2021, 05:31:30 PM
I hear the Falwells are looking for a new pool boy.  Any interest in the position?
Biden pledges to open the borders and free the airlines for all illegals. For whatever reason his suggested "Pool Boys For All" campaign motto was nixed by some of his nurses/handlers but the policy was allowed. He was put back to the basement bed with pats on the back and some ice-flakes given to his mouth as he muttered about how he was once a pool boy and "that is a winning slogan" and "let black children play with his leg hair and sit on his lap" after he confronted a gangster named Corn Pop whose gang stored their straight-razors in cans of water so they would be rusty, making them even worse weapons. He stood him down using a length of chain. Karmala came in a gave him his night-night glass of milk and assured him that "pool boys" will be respected and all illegals will be allowed in, gave him a security blanket, and let him go back to sleep. 

whoozit

Quote from: albrecht on January 17, 2021, 05:43:36 PM
Biden pledges to open the borders and free the airlines for all illegals. For whatever reason his suggested "Pool Boys For All" campaign motto was nixed by some of his nurses/handlers but the policy was allowed. He was put back to the basement bed with pats on the back and some ice-flakes given to his mouth as he muttered about how he was once a pool boy and "that is a winning slogan" and "let black children play with his leg hair and sit on his lap" after he confronted a gangster named Corn Pop whose gang stored their straight-razors in cans of water so they would be rusty, making them even worse weapons. He stood him down using a length of chain. Karmala came in a gave him his night-night glass of milk and assured him that "pool boys" will be respected and all illegals will be allowed in, gave him a security blanket, and let him go back to sleep.
Being a pool boy for the Falwells has nothing to do with caring for a pool.  My suspicion is K_Dubb may have a problem since Mr. Falwell just watches as the pool boy plumbs Mrs. Falwell’s depths.

K_Dubb

Quote from: whoozit on January 17, 2021, 05:58:16 PM
Being a pool boy for the Falwells has nothing to do with caring for a pool.  My suspicion is K_Dubb may have a problem since Mr. Falwell just watches as the pool boy plumbs Mrs. Falwell’s depths.

Haha as a tortured way to explain the presence of a very fit, very young man in your bed that is certainly the most creative and morally convenient I have heard, if hardly the simplest.  Anyway I am sure I am past Junior's sell-by date.

whoozit

The irony of both sides not seeing that the loony fringes are what keep us apart is delicious.  If both sides focused on not getting screwed by those in power there could be meaningful change.  Instead we keep falling for divide and conquer.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on January 17, 2021, 07:21:09 PM
The irony of both sides not seeing that the loony fringes are what keep us apart is delicious.  If both sides focused on not getting screwed by those in power there could be meaningful change.  Instead we keep falling for divide and conquer.

And you think it’s the “loony fringes” that’s doing this and not the establishment? How quaint.

whoozit

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 17, 2021, 07:34:29 PM
And you think it’s the “loony fringes” that’s doing this and not the establishment? How quaint.
The establishment is taking advantage of the loony fringes.  I guess I wasn’t explicit enough for you, how typical that you need it spelled out.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on January 17, 2021, 07:47:30 PM
The establishment is taking advantage of the loony fringes.  I guess I wasn’t explicit enough for you, how typical that you need it spelled out.

You’re blaming me for a lack of clarity in your writing? How quaint.

K_Dubb

Also I can confirm that Trumpet Man and his coterie are more than aware of Horn Boy, dubbed (by them) "Chud Trumpet Man".  Since Horn Boy is from Arizona, it makes me wonder whether Trumpet Man's mission to the desert to parley with chuds conveyed some ancient bardic wisdom on how to lead revolutionaries in battle.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 17, 2021, 08:26:01 PM

Hawt
I was sort of hoping a trick play and BOTH were the same guy! After the assault and group prayer, he quickly retired to the posh bathroom with gilded shitters, having stolen the key from Pelosi's desk, let the black bathroom attendant take off his make-up and pelts, allowing some quick spritz of cologne or powder on the face, and then put on the cold-weather gear and then took the item, get the iconic picture, and quickly posted on Ebay in hopes of a quick sale- and get away. Alas.

C17 Globemaster inbound. They aren't bring in troops from Germany are they?  Shirley they are not.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 17, 2021, 09:21:23 PM
C17 Globemaster inbound. They aren't bring in troops from Germany are they?  Shirley they are not.

UN Troops. ;)

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 17, 2021, 08:09:37 PM
You’re blaming me for a lack of clarity in your writing? How quaint.

He is calling you a dumbass, a position on which there is a large bipartisan consensus.