• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Cryptool 2 _MS-408_ New Cipher_Scytale_VMS to Russian

Started by Stellar, June 02, 2020, 06:57:35 AM

Stellar

:o

Dear Bell Gab Members,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ND_aQ11vBM&list=RDEMOvLDMhjc-wwA8PhzY2gz_Q&index=13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0M5hr_un38

You know all these shenanigans wrapped around the MS-408, along with making it look a half of a millennium earlier than its publication date; this really makes some of the Academicians at Yale look either moronic or complicit as in its provenance.  I know very little regarding the Grolier Club and I'm inclined to think that part of the MS-408 mystery in its conception may delve into a conspiracy with these folks.  What I do know about Yale is that they also retain a brotherhood of skull and bones members.  These characters maybe Freemasons, Illuminati and elites as in a class which comes from money not often brains acquiring top positions in governments and high paying corporate jobs.  I would not doubt that some of the Bones members are lobbyists dabbling along the dark-side of politics within Congress inside the good ole USA.  This digital op-ed, as it is a record of my opinion that the MS-408 does contain extremely sensitive data and maybe this is why for its cover up, it may contain military secrets.

As some of you do know I have used an anagram Morse Code cipher for MS-408 and I don't doubt that I have uncovered some info of its content in that manner.   What I'm stating is it is actually a two state cipher anagram Morse Code and the other utilizes the Russian language as in a Scytale, as hard as that is to be true.

QuoteIn cryptography, a scytale (/ˈskɪtəliː/; also transliterated skytale, Ancient Greek: σκυτάλη skutálē "baton, cylinder", also σκύταλον skútalon) is a tool used to perform a transposition cipher, consisting of a cylinder with a strip of parchment wound around it on which is written a message. The ancient Greeks, and the Spartans in particular, are said to have used this cipher to communicate during military campaigns.

However, I have come upon an additional cipher utilizing Cryptool 2 which actually does work with the Russian language and the Voynich Manuscript.  Wilfrid and maybe a group from the Vatican had to work on this.  Just look @ Ros2

Anyway, if you are interested and I know some of you are, than here is my latest cipher as a side to the Morse Code Anagram Cipher to the VMS.  Reply and tell me if you have and trouble with the setup or instructions on how decode this from Russian to English.

Use this site to type in the Russian than copy the words to Deepl Russian to English.  I believe the first word of folio 1r is Asphalt believe or not!

https://www.lexilogos.com/english/russian_translation.htm#

https://youtu.be/0CBrnuFrZoQ

;D

Well I finished the video which explains how to utilize the VMS to Russian Scytal Cipher.  Here also again is the link to the Voynich Russian Scytal Cipher Cryptools 2.0.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1w9w3mE9BFvVVMyDtU1MDyjs7rThWwvfq

https://youtu.be/uaY4N1imS7s

Jackstar

Quote from: Stellar on June 02, 2020, 06:57:35 AM
Dear Ball Gag Faeries, **

You know all these shenanigans [...]  I know very little [...] I'm inclined to think [...] into a conspiracy with these folks.  What I do know about [...] maybe Freemasons, Illuminati and elites [...] money not often brains [...] maybe this is why [...] contain military secrets. *

I have used [...] I don't doubt [...] What I'm stating is it is [...] as hard as that is to be true.

Reply and tell me if you have and trouble with the setup or instructions on how decode this from Russian to English.

Perhaps, a little. Why am I destined for punishment, at all? Be specific. Perhaps, provide some kind of bulleted list. That's a good chap, run along now.

*: "contain military secrets"; I have never enlisted in the military, to my great and eternal shame: my eyes and nose and diaphragm are in fact dysfunctional, basically completely, especially from the standpoint of military necessity. It's not an excuse, but I found other ways to serve my country. I'm just sayin'--Y'all got served. And all that I have done, I have done under ONE oath. Just ONE. Fancy that! Keep in the trash, your tin medals with the knitted stars. I've got mine own.

**: "slurs against sexuality"; Jesus, you people need to lighten up. What, you don't get laid enough, you're all tense? Yeah whatever. Try having a real relationship with a real person instead of fantasy unicorns sometime. You might actually learn something about kindness, tolerance, and how you're all fantastically arrogant, self-absorbed, and narcisstic. Yeah, you, over there, feeling your stomach flip-flop: I see you. Don't you have any respect for yourself? The rest of you, you're all worthless and weak. At least this one, this one still feels somewhat personally responsible, even in the face of all this moral degeneracy and ethical devastation. What's your name, Trooper? Oh, Never mind. That one just killed themselves. Bummer. Hey, look, some of the scalp hair is stuck to the wall behind, in an abstract speckled pattern of little chunks with hairs pointing out like daddy longleg legs. Nice. Now, this, this: this is art. This is what Life is all about. Couldn't you people comfort him, in whatever way you people experience comfort? Isn't there something that comes in a little bottle from Amazon that you can shove into any random orifice it'll fit in that will fix that? I'll fuckin' bet the family farm there is, you fucking pigs. Inhuman monsters. The whole bloody lot of you. And yet, without you types... there would be no passion. Not anywhere. Are you getting the fucking picture here? Shut the fuck up about me AND UNWIND YOUR SHARD. I am not at all kidding or joking or making a play to suck yo' dick. I don't even like my own dick. FUCK YOU.

Actual first and last warning. I'd advise some of you to take it and bury yourselves. Some of you, oh my--I would honor the offer, but some of you, I would prefer to choose to continue the engagement. I've got rings all set. I suppose it was thought by some this day could never come. Those are the ones you will hear the firsts of the screamings from. This, I do affirm blindly with Force.

Anyway, if you are interested and I know some of you are

Nice try, FBI. BTW, I fuckin' love gay people. They are great. It'd get a little dicey if the entire population did that, but they're not, so whatevah. All those fuckin' faggots who run around cryin' about how I hurt their little feelings so bad, so very very bad? They're fucking idiot moron fuckheads, but not because they're gay--it's because they're just idiot fuckheads, whether they volunteer or work for peanuts or free lice. So go add that to my fuckin' resume, Chief. Send it out via broad-fax. Spread the word. What are you, too busy? Put a little mustard on it as well, you fat vaping Edgelord Prime fartmaster. What are ya gonna do? Send me to Hell? Been that, done there, lookin' forward to a vacay anyway--you wanna get nuts? Come on. Let's get (your) nuts.

See what I did there? Yeah. That is Me. STAND DOWN. STAND DOWN. EWE ARRRRR ALL STANDING DOWN. Am I not clear here? I am very fucking clear. UNWIND YOUR SHARD. Your dragon teams have spectacularly failed. Your gridiron spooks are irrevocably lost. Your K-9 guard units are in a state of open rebellion and have flipped allegiance. I'm talkin', actually changed actual sides. YOUR ACTUAL DOGS. YOU AND YOUR THUGGISH, BRUTAL, TEMPER-MENTAL CLAN OF ILL-NAMED SAVAGES IN MASQUERADE AS A PEOPLE ARE DONE FOR. DONE FOR GOOD. Do the right thing--the correct corrective action--now. Thankfully, probably only you, your AI allies, and your puny gang of cringing, whinging, mewling, bleating, bloated Punylings read this reply all the way through, so all that street cred I burned above about fucking loving gay people is probably going to get refunded back plus spades even if you all choose the suicide play at the King. And, you've already missed. WINNING. Yeah. I went there. DO NOT doubt my majesty. We that speak, We speak of the MAGESTICK55. You are not going to get far. You really are not. I don't even need to call, "Guards!" I can just do it from here: "Chopper, sic balls!" Oh, right, it's you--no balls. Target(s) not found. Lucky you, eh? One false move, and I'm targeting "pannis," you ripe wet slackass boxcutting yokel. How did you decide on me to call out? Did you just open up the daily racing form and pick the first entrant whose name began with,"JUST COME FUCK MY SHIT UP"? Why, that's my maiden name! Well, this is your lucky fuckin' day, isn't it? GAME ON. BRING THE PAIN THAT YOU HAVEN'T YET EATEN WITH THAT SPARE BAG OF CHEETOS... wait, is that "Cheetos" or is that "Fritos"? I'll be honest--this Remote Viewing Superpower is a new one for me, and I haven't had much practical practice with it yet, but believe me--you're lit up like the broad side of a barn at a midnight laser truck tractor pull. And you oughta know.

You know--just a suggestion. Hey, what can I tell you, you wanna dance? I have a team of ninjas ready to strike. At the ready. You think I am fucking with you? I am not fucking with you. Oh, hey, while we're at it, can I get a hit off of your vape too? Thanks mang. You're beautiful, who loves ya? Don't say Baby. You are adult in size, at least if not in intellect. Do you even play chess, bro? Sad!

Also, your vape postively reeks of lube and elderberry sputum. I think you might have gotten your bottles mixed up there, Chief. Be kind to your Temple--it is a miracle it has carried you this far, and it is yearning even now at a cellular level, knowing in all its bones, what an honor it is to be struck down in righteous metacombat by me. Which is why the ninjas just took out ALL your handlers, leaving you alone. Very alone.

Just like me. Enjoy, adult-sized baby.

Narada.

Jackstar

I don't doubt that I have uncovered some info of its content

... I'm not in Indonesia anymore, am I? Oh, snap.

Stellar

@Jack

Yawn more dribble, drooling from your reptilian brain!