• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

albrecht

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 15, 2020, 05:19:19 PM
Observed two females in crisp US Army uniforms today at the gas station. I did not ID a unit patch and did not attempt to communicate with them. They were wearing new "multi-cam" and in civilian vehicles.  They seemed to be "passing through" quickly.
"Multi-cam?" On a base or just normal gas station? And are all soldiers "cammed" now? I would think that could be exploited by an enemy for hacking/tracking...

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 15, 2020, 05:23:47 PM
Public schools. Although now I'm not sure since no more schools. They probably mandate the "learn from home" online deal with some CNN clips though.
Probably have CNN coming through via blasted pop-up videos in a corner of the display, as they do their online daily brainwashing.  It must really suck to be a kid these days.

Brazil has a secret weapon against Corona-Chan but they are not telling.............

Brazil discovers remedy with 94% effectiveness in combat Covid-19

QuoteThe minister did not disclose the name of the remedy for “there will be no rush” for purchases. This is because it is a well-known drug, widely available on the market, according to Marcelo Morales, secretary of Policies for Training and Strategic Actions of the Ministry of Science, Technology, Innovation and Communications (MCTIC). “We will have in our hands, developed in Brazil, at the most, in the middle of May, the solution of a treatment, with medicine available even in pediatric formulation”, said Pontes

https://www.time24.news/t24/2020/04/brazil-discovers-remedy-with-94-effectiveness-in-combat-covid-19.html

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 15, 2020, 05:26:40 PM
Your really reaching, just not grasping. ;D

Nah. And did you catch the part where Trump is currently lying about it? And using his lies to justify defunding the WHO? Of course not. Because Sean Hannity and Alex Jones haven't told you about it.

You guys might be the biggest losers in human history.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 15, 2020, 05:24:38 PM
Yeah. GLP had a theory that it was some evil Somali terrorist plot to deprive God Fearing American's of napkins and john paper.
Ha! Maine is an interesting place. Interestingly they were a primary target of Bush and Obama for settling "migrants." Like Idaho.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 15, 2020, 05:32:58 PM
Brazil has a secret weapon against Corona-Chan but they are not telling.............

Brazil discovers remedy with 94% effectiveness in combat Covid-19

https://www.time24.news/t24/2020/04/brazil-discovers-remedy-with-94-effectiveness-in-combat-covid-19.html

Chloroquine?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on April 15, 2020, 05:33:38 PM
Nah. And did you catch the part where Trump is currently lying about it? And using his lies to justify defunding the WHO? Of course not. Because Sean Hannity and Alex Jones haven't told you about it.

We couldn’t possibly be as big of a loser as a CCP chimp. How many bananas did they throw you? :D

albrecht

Quote from: analog kid on April 15, 2020, 05:33:38 PM

WHO said nothing to worry about. Fake News! Fake News! Let us travel!

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-health-who-idUSKBN1ZX1H3

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/who-spends-more-travel-aids-malaria-n762896

GravitySucks

Observed two females in crisp US Army uniforms today at the gas station. I did not ID a unit patch and did not attempt to communicate with them. They were wearing new "multi-cam" and in civilian vehicles.  They seemed to be "passing through" quickly.

Were you afraid to talk to them because they were Army, or because they were female?

Looks like the Iranians are way out in front of the rest of the world with their new Covid-19 testing gear.

https://twitter.com/aliostad/status/1250508682913349633

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 15, 2020, 05:48:50 PM
Ayahuasca

I was just watching a show called Expedition Unknown where the host tried it and described the experience. There are no coincidences.

paladin1991

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 15, 2020, 04:09:38 PM
The low balls are all for Shreddie.  He likes them that way.
Are we talking about the proverbial low hanging fruit?

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 15, 2020, 05:36:13 PM
We couldn’t possibly be as big of a loser as a CCP chimp. How many bananas did they throw you? :D

Tell me more about the satanic vampires and the mole children. Idiot.

WOTR

They are fucked in the head. Earlier in the week, I saw my sister and her husband in a parking lot. I suppose I should just be thankful that it didn't turn into a parking lot party. We should be considered too stupid to able to police ourselves.

"While friends or family may be reconnecting two metres apart during walks or even between fences or driveways, Moloughney says it's too easy for those encounters to become opportunities for coronavirus to spread.It kind of starts with that and then a couple more people add on and before you know it you have a parking lot party or a backyard party, said Moloughney."

Also, beware of going for a drive. It is particularly dangerous if you stop somewhere RURAL.  ::)

OPP warns against drives for fun...

"It's too easy for a drive to turn into a stop, perhaps somewhere rural, and potentially spread the virus, said Bill Dickson, a spokesperson for the east region for the OPP."

Fucked in the head, I tell you.

*Thank goodness that minister of health and the OPP have the CBC to scold us for being bad... https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/physical-distancing-loopholes-1.5532487

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on April 15, 2020, 06:23:27 PM
Tell me more about the satanic vampires and the mole children. Idiot.

You already know about them but refuse to acknowledge them. Moron.  ::)

paladin1991

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 15, 2020, 04:13:26 PM
Have you lost your grindr password or something? Jesus.
Don't be intimidated my BritClit, you could take it all or die trying.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 15, 2020, 04:16:25 PM
He hasn’t even told his wife and son that he’s gay yet. ::)
Only you and I know what we do in the dark.  faggot

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on April 15, 2020, 06:25:19 PM
They are fucked in the head. Earlier in the week, I saw my sister and her husband in a parking lot. I suppose I should just be thankful that it didn't turn into a parking lot party. We should be considered too stupid to able to police ourselves.

"While friends or family may be reconnecting two metres apart during walks or even between fences or driveways, Moloughney says it's too easy for those encounters to become opportunities for coronavirus to spread.It kind of starts with that and then a couple more people add on and before you know it you have a parking lot party or a backyard party, said Moloughney."

Also, beware of going for a drive. It is particularly dangerous if you stop somewhere RURAL.  ::)

"It's too easy for a drive to turn into a stop, perhaps somewhere rural, and potentially spread the virus, said Bill Dickson, a spokesperson for the east region for the OPP."

*Thank goodness that minister of health and the OPP have the CBC to scold us for being bad... https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/physical-distancing-loopholes-1.5532487

Quote from: WOTR on April 15, 2020, 06:25:19 PM

paladin1991

Probably strippers on their way to the nearest VFW for a Birthday party.

K_Dubb

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 15, 2020, 06:23:14 PM
Are we talking about the proverbial low hanging fruit?

Yes, his appetite for that sort of thing is voracious.  What can I say?  I'm a giver.