OnePlus Phones

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 26, 2019, 06:54:07 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MV/Liberace!

OnePlus has a reputation for making flagship level phones at mid-tier prices.  I strongly recommend them for your next phone.

I bought a OnePlus 6T a few months ago, and it's easily the best phone I've owned.  From both a hardware and software perspective, they've gotten everything right.

The 7T is coming out soon.  They're having a live stream "reveal" event this morning at 10:30 East, 7:30 West.

It can be seen live here:
https://www.oneplus.com/launch-event-livestream

Great phones, the first phone they released might have been one of the most aesthetically pleasing designs ever. If they can get their optics on par with Huawei I'd consider it, Oneplus phones tend to over process images, especially in low light.

The new Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha is fire, but 2,800 dollars, lol.




Kidnostad3

Just got an iPhone 11.  Haven't explored all the features yet but so far I'm liking it. 

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on September 26, 2019, 06:54:07 AM
OnePlus has a reputation for making flagship level phones at mid-tier prices.  I strongly recommend them for your next phone.

I bought a OnePlus 6T a few months ago, and it's easily the best phone I've owned.  From both a hardware and software perspective, they've gotten everything right.

The 7T is coming out soon.  They're having a live stream "reveal" event this morning at 10:30 East, 7:30 West.

It can be seen live here:
https://www.oneplus.com/launch-event-livestream

I did watch the reveal video...

#lol
#sad...

MOAR!!!!
I do enjoy watching phone reveal videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ2kVTCUCLo


DanTSX

I heard that the back camera can see farts.

Is this true ?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DanTSX on October 02, 2019, 07:51:17 PM
I heard that the back camera can see farts.

Is this true ?

It can see them, and the software can predict them.

DanTSX

Quote from: Liberace! on October 02, 2019, 10:07:31 PM
It can see them, and the software can predict them.


Elon is right.  AI must be stopped.


MV/Liberace!

My phone now has more RAM than most of my computers.

https://youtu.be/-wuOcgz2QXM

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod