Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Asuka Langley

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 06, 2019, 09:18:19 PM
You could always narrate the adventures of your old friend Kolby. She's now living in a walmart parking lot in her broken down car. Her daughter is now pregnant by the boyfriend who also lives in the car with them.

Was the baby conceived in the broken down car in the walmart parking lot?


Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 06, 2019, 09:27:43 PM
Was the baby conceived in the broken down car in the walmart parking lot?



basically the current year nativity scene. wholesome.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 06, 2019, 09:30:26 PM
basically the current year nativity scene. wholesome.

I miss Hitler fam





Pizzapunch

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 06, 2019, 09:27:43 PM
Was the baby conceived in the broken down car in the walmart parking lot?


Before this they were living in the car in various other locales, so the odds are that the baby was conceived in the car....Was Kolby sitting in the front watching? I don't think there's a lot of privacy when 3 people live in a car.


Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 06, 2019, 09:50:51 PM
Before this they were living in the car in various other locales, so the odds are that the baby was conceived in the car....Was Kolby sitting in the front watching? I don't think there's a lot of privacy when 3 people live in a car.

those sound like some cozy conditions. heh heh



Doomed

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 06, 2019, 09:50:51 PM
Before this they were living in the car in various other locales, so the odds are that the baby was conceived in the car....Was Kolby sitting in the front watching? I don't think there's a lot of privacy when 3 people live in a car.
Jeezus.
I'll never be able to unthink that.

Quote from: Doomed on May 08, 2019, 11:05:40 PM
Jeezus.
I'll never be able to unthink that.

welcome home, buddy. i really hate those fags over there.

Doomed

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 08, 2019, 11:07:49 PM
welcome home, buddy. i really hate those fags over there.
You dog! You told me they have donuts here!
All those cat pics. And then there's tater.
A man has to have limits, and I reached mine.
Thanx to MV for the assist. You too Groyper.
...pain-in-the-ass password slowed me down. ;D

Quote from: Doomed on May 08, 2019, 11:42:28 PM
You dog! You told me they have donuts here!
All those cat pics. And then there's tater.
A man has to have limits, and I reached mine.
Thanx to MV for the assist. You too Groyper.
...pain-in-the-ass password slowed me down. ;D

you're welcome homie.

im currently working on a video that almost everyone will find interesting and illuminating. i could be wrong though.

Quote from: ItsOver on April 07, 2019, 05:22:11 PM
I read this as "I'm going to be RCH..."  Planning any trips to the Yucatan?


FUCK !     DITTO   LOL

one by one the mighty have fallen...

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 09, 2019, 12:56:46 PM
im currently working on a video that almost everyone will find interesting and illuminating. i could be wrong though.


8)


Asuka Langley

Quote from: brig on May 09, 2019, 04:03:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0hbbMYUHlA

Thanks for cleaning up the trash around here Detective Groyper. You are a man of honor, wealth and taste. Dynamo Hum on the other hand is just a degenerate disgusting slag, sad.


Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 09, 2019, 04:29:52 PM
Thanks for cleaning up the trash around here Detective Groyper. You are a man of honor, wealth and taste. Dynamo Hum on the other hand is just a degenerate disgusting slag, sad.



#sad

[attachment=1]

DynamoHum

Quote from: brig on May 09, 2019, 04:03:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0hbbMYUHlA

Make your own minds up when you hear the context :)

1. This info was posted by the individual on a public facebook page.
2. Groyper likes fucking with people on the phone.

I thought it was a perfect match :)


Jojo

Quote from: Sugaree on April 25, 2019, 09:50:29 AM
I wonder which people he gathered info on...what a freak
They did it to him first.

working on something new right now bbl

AC400KICK

Keep suckin those titties Richard! Keep it Lit!

AC400KICK

I saw some of your work on your YouTube Channel, Richard Groyper. My diaphragm hurts. I literally couldn't breathe for 10 minutes straight..

AZZERAE

Quote from: AC400KICK on May 14, 2019, 02:41:38 AM
My diaphragm hurts.

Well it’s a good thing you avoided the pokey a fortnight or so ago, or else it’d be your anus that’d hurt.

Quote from: AC400KICK on May 14, 2019, 02:41:38 AM
I saw some of your work on your YouTube Channel, Richard Groyper. My diaphragm hurts. I literally couldn't breathe for 10 minutes straight..

Anthony, ill forever be 110% 🔥LIT🔥 #LitCityLifestyle

10 10 20 suck mah titties

[attachment=1]


Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod