• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

yorkshire pud now making personal threats against me

Started by gnooryblows, January 02, 2018, 12:11:52 AM

Roswells, Art

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 09:25:47 PM
i mean yeah that song is ok too i guess. you know, i guess.

I'm glad you like it a little.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on January 02, 2018, 09:26:01 PM
They were probably the best of the "New Wave" bands.

dude i love that stuff, i listen to depeche mode and new order and whatnot but i've never heard of these guys. damn this tune is fucking great lol. it's like new wave without that soulless blue annoying vibe so much of it has.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeHv7PQz9r4

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Swishypants on January 02, 2018, 09:28:07 PM
I swear to GOD I'm gong to have your pussy and satisfy you in a way that has you cooking me breakfast one day!

OK, whatever, virgin.

Swishypants

Black Sea is to XTC what Fair Warning is to Van Halen. Just sayin'.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 09:27:32 PM
I could do it if I wanted. It isn't a regular occurrance though.

lol when i was a little kid i always heard people talk about suck "getting your dick sucked" and saying it was so awesome and stuff so i didn't know what that was, so i just assumed people literally sucked on it and it felt good. so one day i put it in a vacuum cleaner hose attachment lmfao it hurt like fuck it was so fucking bad dude.

Swishypants

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 09:29:31 PM
OK, whatever, virgin.

You will love me and toast your O.J. in my honor one  fine winters morn!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 09:29:09 PM
dude i love that stuff, i listen to depeche mode and new order and whatnot but i've never heard of these guys. damn this tune is fucking great lol. it's like new wave without that soulless blue annoying vibe so much of it has.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeHv7PQz9r4

Yeah, my sister got into it, it's pretty dorky. The song I posted,though, is good.

Swishypants

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 09:31:05 PM
Yeah, my sister got into it, it's pretty dorky.

Cancel the love! Break out the Fag-Bats!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 09:31:05 PM
Yeah, my sister got into it, it's pretty dorky.

i AM dorky lol. everyone knows that im a huge faggot.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 09:33:05 PM
i AM dorky lol. everyone knows that im a huge faggot.

My sister is pretty hardcore though. She lives in Alaska for fucks sake.

Swishypants

I will make ONE LESBIAN my side-chick! THIS I DECREE!!! Star-bursts of cum and worship! Carry my baby warrior whore! Nurture my PIG!

https://youtu.be/bs02sQxNnV0

gnooryblows

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 09:35:30 PM
My sister is pretty hardcore though. She lives in Alaska for fucks sake.

why are you an eskimo?

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on January 02, 2018, 09:37:10 PM
I will make ONE LESBIAN my side-chick! THIS I DECREE!!! Star-bursts of cum and worship! Carry my baby warrior whore! Nurture my PIG!

lesbians are mentally ill and you are their freud.

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 09:39:05 PM
lesbians are mentally ill and you are their freud.

I know! But I've already conquered the life everlasting and many straight chicks galore! I want to see my DNA overcome their Rhe-Tahhd-ness!

Swishypants

They all like the cock. I've slept with a couple of lesbo's as their toy before. :)

https://youtu.be/fJwE8edYEyw

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on January 02, 2018, 09:41:52 PM
I know! But I've already conquered the life everlasting and many straight chicks galore! I want to see my DNA overcome their Rhe-Tahhd-ness!

lesbians are just women who developed some kind of irrational penis-phobia. it's a social duty to cure them because deep down they are suffering without the love of a man. they need penises within them. it's tough with women cuz they don't know what's best for themselves. they don't know what they really want or what is good for them. so that's what's going on with lesbians. they need to be treated like a mental illness. they need someone to come along and cure them.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on January 02, 2018, 09:43:25 PM
They all like the cock. I've slept with a couple of lesbo's as their toy before. :)

https://youtu.be/fJwE8edYEyw

yeah there's no such thing as real lesbians except for the really ugly ones, but those don't even count cuz are really ugly people even human??

Swishypants

They had me put it in one of them while the other licked my balls and licked the other one clean! Man that was a GOOD night!

WhiteCrow

Thanks MV.. this is the best thread ever on the new "2018" version of Bellgab!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on January 02, 2018, 09:44:28 PM
They had me put it in one of them while the other licked my balls and licked the other one clean! Man that was a GOOD night!

jesus christ i've never done a twosome or anything.

gnooryblows

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 09:45:41 PM
jesus christ i've never done a twosome or anything.

i think i would be really freaked out lol. i get freaked out around just one woman sometimes.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 09:46:44 PM
I'm glad you like it,.

lol why did your sister move to alaska though. that doesn't make any sense. why would anyone do that?

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on January 02, 2018, 09:47:41 PM
1996!

https://youtu.be/grsQoCxQDV4

holy fuck dude why do you know all of this good music? i've never heard of these guys either but they're fucking awesome too omfg.

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 09:48:56 PM
holy fuck dude why do you know all of this good music? i've never heard of these guys either but they're fucking awesome too omfg.

I was killed in Afghanistan. ;)

gnooryblows

dude i gotta do work or whatever. i've been sitting on this website for like 2 days straight just not doing shit.