• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

yorkshire pud now making personal threats against me

Started by gnooryblows, January 02, 2018, 12:11:52 AM

Swishypants

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You'll be back! You want to shop hat Hobby Lobby in the middle of the day for useless fake floral shit and candles!  ;) Daddies got you! But you have to behave!

Swishypants

Cuffed to the headboard, blind folded, oiled up! Doggy Style! TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL! RELEASE YOUR TENSION! GET FILLED UP!!!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Swishypants on January 02, 2018, 07:49:03 PM
Cuffed to the headboard, blind folded, oiled up! Doggy Style! TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL! RELEASE YOUR TENSION! GET FILLED UP!!!

We all know you're on welfare.

Swishypants

I'm strokin' my meat right now thinkin' about ya! Want to be my side-chick?  8)

https://youtu.be/t6Mfo7WRwis

I can make "it all go away" sweetie!

Swishypants

GIVE IN! RELEASE! Live the life you really wanted! You like pretty things and a pretty life and pretty babies!

Swishypants

You want to serve this bearded Alpha-Male Cock! He protects you, and makes it ok for you! It's ok to be a real GIRL! I got you!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Swishypants on January 02, 2018, 08:01:01 PM
You want to serve this bearded Alpha-Male Cock! He protects you, and makes it ok for you! It's ok to be a real GIRL! I got you!

Telling everyone you are an Alpha male doesn't make you one. I'm pretty sure our Alpha Male knows whom he is. (wink)

Swishypants

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 08:05:01 PM
Telling everyone you are an Alpha male doesn't make you one. I'm pretty sure our Alpha Male knows whom he is. (wink)

I already went through the fire. Sole Survivor Delta reporting in!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Swishypants on January 02, 2018, 08:06:27 PM
I already went through the fire. Sole Survivor Delta reporting in!

Negatory. I was here. It didn't happen.

Swishypants

Now light the candles and go put on your expensive lingerie. The red one baby! Put the warm baby oil on!

https://youtu.be/Pngxig_sPMo

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Swishypants on January 02, 2018, 08:07:58 PM
Now light the candles and go put on your expensive lingerie. The red one baby! Put the warm baby oil on!

Did you learn your love life from movies?

Swishypants

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 08:08:59 PM
Did you learn your love life from movies?

Did you learn yours from heart-break? Come to flavor-country Betty!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 07:27:46 PM
That dude with a bowtie? Get him to give us a bag of popcorn.

yeah the one with the bowtie, but he stopped wearing that in like 2006 or something. he BTFO'd like six libshits it was pretty rad. damn how old are you if you remember him with the bowtie?

Swishypants

So much time to look up cute Hors-de-Vors' and plan the perfect gourmet meal for you beautiful, healthy, powerful, family! Fire in the fireplace every night this winter!

Swishypants

You took a wrong turn. It doesn't have to be that way forever. Time is running out though.

https://youtu.be/vFwYJYl5GUQ

gnooryblows

ok roswells art, here's my proposal to you. i want 5 rounds of children. not 5 children, 5 rounds at least. so if there's a double or a triple in there, they only count as one. i expect you to cut off contact with all of your friends and any family i don't approve of, which will likely be all of them. i'm not emotionally needy but i want cooking and i want backmassages on demand. i promise i won't abuse this privilege but i lift a lot of trash furniture for my job and that means i get sore sometimes. and i'm getting DNA tests for these kids!

for that, i'll bring home the bags of money. i'll at least feign emotional support while you tell me about your day and other women that you don't get along with and people that you don't like.

also you'll have the added perk of knowing that your children will probably have a 50% chance of being born with gnooryblows superpowers, which include but are not limited to 1) being able to survive for years on end in the wild without so much as a penny to your name and 2) being able to eat out of the trash and being able to eat raw, still living animals without dying of some form of intestinal parasites.

i think it's a pretty good deal for you, i dunno. but don't expect any diamonds or anything, ok? we're not going overboard here. we're still living the simple life.

Swishypants

I alone will FUCK YOU! I alone will TAME YOU! You will be happy!

Swishypants

I offer nothing less than salvation, luxury, and orgasm to make your toes curl!

gnooryblows

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 08:16:11 PM
for that, i'll bring home the bags of money. i'll at least feign emotional support while you tell me about your day and other women that you don't get along with and people that you don't like.

expect to hear a lot of "uh huh. sure babe. i hear you. fuck that bitch" without me really knowing what you're even talking about though, just keeping it real. cuz i'm not into the false advertising you know?

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on January 02, 2018, 08:16:29 PM
I alone will FUCK YOU! I alone will TAME YOU! You will be happy!

damn swishy, i was proposing to roswells but now it seems you might have made me a better offer. i think i'm buying what you're selling here.

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 08:19:31 PM
damn swishy, i was proposing to roswells but now it seems you might have made me a better offer. i think i'm buying what you're selling here.

Found in the cut-out bin in Walmart!  8)

https://youtu.be/FNrQOUtXYOo

gnooryblows

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 08:19:31 PM

srsly roswells do you have any counter offer to swishy's offer here? i mean he's offering to FUCK ME and TAME ME and it sounds pretty rad and tempting to me.

gnooryblows

god damn, imagine if women actually talked like that. "I ALONE WILL FUCK YOU AND TAME YOU" when you're just walking down the street? lmfao that would be pretty cool.

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 08:20:53 PM
srsly roswells do you have any counter offer to swishy's offer here? i mean he's offering to FUCK ME and TAME ME and it sounds pretty rad and tempting to me.

Shhhhhh! What we do is SECRET!