• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Mcpherson Tape

Started by Pirate King Atomsk, April 03, 2009, 01:42:08 AM

Okay, first off - yes, I know it's fake. Let's get that out of the way.

Now, to the point..who's seen it and what did you think? I liked it a lot despite all the bad rap it gets online. There were a few stupid things about it, sure, but overall it was pretty damn good I think for what it was. 

What is the McPherson tape?  Please tell me it's some lost footage of Elle McPherson engaging in some sexy-time..

Lawl.  ;D

But sadly, no.

Here it is (link is in first post. hosted on google video. great vhs rip.):

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread339513/pg1

There ARE ALIENS FOR REAL!!!!!! OMG!!!!  And they are a German performance art group that wears big helmet-masks!!!!!!!!!!

So I'm guessing you watched it?  ;D

EvB

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on April 05, 2009, 10:14:41 AM
So I'm guessing you watched it?  ;D

eeesh . . . I sort of watched it.  I had it up in one window while working in another part of the time.  GOOD LORD those people must have been horse from screaming by the time they were done!   :-X

I didn't get to watch the whole thing.  I had to watch the piece from the 80's that was lower down the list.  Was that the one?  If so, I would have liked to have seen the "revamped" 90's version.

It's the first post on the page that links to google video. The actual name of it is "Alien Abduction: Incident in Lake County", but it's a 1997 remake of the "original" McPherson tape. The original McPherson tape, although claiming to be genuine, is far less interesting than the 1997 version which states it's director and actors at the end, IMO. 

Yeah, I tried to watch the first one on the list, and this picture of an owl appeared and never changed.  I'd rather see the revamped version.

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on April 06, 2009, 01:20:15 AM
Yeah, I tried to watch the first one on the list, and this picture of an owl appeared and never changed.  I'd rather see the revamped version.

That's the one. Hmm, I wonder why it won't work...are you using Firefox or IE? Sometimes IE loads google video better, believe it or not. Firefox often asks me to open the link as a .swf file.  ???

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on April 06, 2009, 11:50:33 AM
That's the one. Hmm, I wonder why it won't work...are you using Firefox or IE? Sometimes IE loads google video better, believe it or not. Firefox often asks me to open the link as a .swf file.  ???

Yeah, it's probs a F-Fox thingy.  Did it take a while to start up when you watched it?

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on April 07, 2009, 12:45:55 AM
Yeah, it's probs a F-Fox thingy.  Did it take a while to start up when you watched it?

Sure did. It stayed on that owl for a bit so I just skipped through it and it worked okay in IE. 

danDNA

the owl was there for time, so just pressed play and it started.

will finish watching later, but so far 5/10 for acting. the little girl ruined it 'cus she is such a bad actor, as well as the boys arguing was bait.

Quote from: danDNA on April 07, 2009, 11:42:23 AM
the owl was there for time, so just pressed play and it started.

will finish watching later, but so far 5/10 for acting. the little girl ruined it 'cus she is such a bad actor, as well as the boys arguing was bait.

I think the Mom does the worst job towards the end because of trying to fit a pretty 2D character. You'll probably see what I mean when you finish it.

MattyHusted

hmm didnt this turn out to be really fake?

Quote from: MattyHusted on April 10, 2009, 06:25:24 AM
hmm didnt this turn out to be really fake?

Yup. Still, doesn't mean you can't enjoy it for it's cheese factor if nothing else.  :)

MattyHusted

yea i loved the cheesyness of it all