• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

AAA! No financing available anywhere but the dreaded Dell?

Started by Mordred478, March 19, 2009, 05:16:50 PM

Caruthers612

Next leg in my saga. After searching through many of the other vendors where I can assemble a box, I discovered that none of them seem to offer financing. They all wants yaw money up front. Dell, being such a massive corproation, obviously can partner with HSBC and offer payment plans. I generally prefer to save up my money and buy the thing outright, but in this case I may need financing.
     Anyone know of a PC vendor other than the D-ll that offers financing? Will they accept my firstborn as payment? What about Noory? Will they accept Noory as payment?

M

Frys Girl

Aww it seems like you're having computer issues day after day! I'm sure once it's over it'll be fantastic :) G'luck.

EvB

Do you have a credit card with a high enough available balance?  Dumb question I suppose - since if you did you would not be looking for financing form the dealer. Would your bank give you a personal loan?

Caruthers612

Quote from: EvB on March 19, 2009, 09:43:20 PM
Do you have a credit card with a high enough available balance?  Dumb question I suppose - since if you did you would not be looking for financing form the dealer. Would your bank give you a personal loan?

Yes, I'm just trying to avoid racking up a massive credit card balance, especially at this time. And yes, Fry's Babe, it never rains but it pours. My Dell desktop croaked, and then my old faithful Dell laptop bought the farm the next day, though I've gotten years of service out of that one. One the bright side, I can always commit honorable sepukku.

M