This Is BellGab: > Technology

Web browsers

(1/4) > >>

Juan:
Although this is absurd, it appears one now has to choose a web browser based on politics.   Google added "diversity" to the Newspeak dictionary, and Mozilla has just announced it is working with George Soros to purge the internet of "fake news." We all know the problems that Microsoft browsers have had.
What happened to the free internet?

Anyway, what about Opera?  Does it have any politics?

zeebo:

--- Quote from: Juan on August 14, 2017, 12:45:40 PM ---Anyway, what about Opera?  Does it have any politics?

--- End quote ---

Maybe some 19th century Italian stuff.

starrmtn001:

--- Quote from: Juan on August 14, 2017, 12:45:40 PM ---Although this is absurd, it appears one now has to choose a web browser based on politics.   Google added "diversity" to the Newspeak dictionary, and Mozilla has just announced it is working with George Soros to purge the internet of "fake news." We all know the problems that Microsoft browsers have had.
What happened to the free internet?

Anyway, what about Opera?  Does it have any politics?

--- End quote ---

I hope this helps you, Juan. :)

Firefox Now Engages in Propaganda and Censorship; Make the Switch Today!  8.13.17.

https://youtu.be/PK4h-l1PLGM

Juan:
Thanks, Starr. I'm trying Palemoon on the recommendation of Styxx.

starrmtn001:

--- Quote from: Juan on August 14, 2017, 05:06:24 PM ---Thanks, Starr. I'm trying Palemoon on the recommendation of Styxx.

--- End quote ---
Please, also check the comments below.  There are pros and cons on just about all the alternate browsers out right now.  It's very confusing for someone who isn't all that tech savvy (like me, for example, lol).

I hope BellGab's best tech gurus read your thread and give us their lowdown on the browser matter. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version