• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Resumption of the Korean War

Started by Juan, July 31, 2017, 12:54:44 PM

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 31, 2017, 02:41:49 PM
Really? Our business relationship with China has made them one of the fastest growing developing economies in the world at the expense of our own manufacturing base. Why would they risk screwing that up?

I don't see the connection as to why the absence of a North Korea would influence the business relationship between the US and China.  I've been up a while so forgive me.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 31, 2017, 02:54:42 PM
I don't see the connection as to why the absence of a North Korea would influence the business relationship between the US and China.  I've been up a while so forgive me.

I'm saying China would most likely play along with whatever narrative we wanted to spin about what's going on there. If China really has some control over NK and hasn't exerted that then why haven't we issued sanctions against China when we'll do so against Russia with little evidence of anything?  ???

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 31, 2017, 03:03:24 PM
I'm saying China would most likely play along with whatever narrative we wanted to spin about what's going on there. If China really has some control over NK and hasn't exerted that then why haven't we issued sanctions against China when we'll do so against Russia with little evidence of anything?  ???

I think placing sanctions on China is a wee bit drastic at this point in time especially due to the fact that we need their help in dealing with North Korea.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 31, 2017, 03:25:31 PM
I think placing sanctions on China is a wee bit drastic at this point in time especially due to the fact that we need their help in dealing with North Korea.

Trump already asked them for help and apparently they couldn't do anything for us.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 31, 2017, 03:28:47 PM
Trump already asked them for help and apparently they couldn't do anything for us.

That is why more countries should be involved in pressuring them.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 31, 2017, 03:31:31 PM
That is why more countries should be involved in pressuring them.

Exactly. You might want to ask yourself why that hasn't happened already...and then why it won't happen.  ;)

Hog

The SKs have multiple layers of anti missile systems in place.  THAAD has rolled in and is being powered up as we speak and that is just one of the systems in place, Patriot being another, but I cant remember which PAC designation

North Korea is a very difficult place for any sort of Special Operations Forces to operate.  A Neptune Spear type OP would be difficult.

peace
Hog