• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

Waaah, ddd descries the increase in discrimination against gays. Sorry ddd, I don't see it. What I do see is this by hateful racist so-called "progressives" like you:          https://www.teaparty247.org/white-people-being-discriminated-against-and-excluded-from-history-in-the-name-of-diversity-which-achieves-equality-confused-yet/

Gunner65

Pavel accuses Bellgab of "stalking" lol!!!  his shit show chat on You Tube !!!

Pelayo

What is this website called Bellgap? This website is called BellGab.

Pelayo

Dang ddd, just think, when that Steven Outrim guy hit on you, you could have killed him (probably by biting off his penis) and then claim gay panic.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on June 30, 2019, 08:38:52 PM
Dang ddd, just think, when that Steven Outrim guy hit on you, you could have killed him (probably by biting off his penis) and then claimed gay panic.
Outtrim never met Dietrich , Dietrich attacked Outtrim and his wife....and Outtrim did not give Cole a million dollars either.  This shit-show will be "bad karma" for Dietrich.

Pelayo

Wow, from reading ddd's chatroom, it seems everybody in there is wearing assless chaps.

Quote from: Gunner65 on June 30, 2019, 08:32:04 PM

fake "Groyper" is making me look bad.

Gunner65

Back to Miles Johnston and Aquino.....What happened to the Johnston "super soldier" imprisoned in Britain who Dietrich claimed wanted to kill him?
Dietrich attacks Johnston but does not mention the guy in prison!?

Pelayo

Oh dear, ddd is worried about illegal immigrant children being held at the border. How else are rich democrats going to get trafficked children to sexually abuse?

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on June 30, 2019, 08:32:04 PM

All publicity is GOOD publicity!

Pelayo

Oh, those poor children! Damn you Donald Trump!

Pelayo

Hey ddd, I have a great idea, how about Japan or that chinese republic that re-established itself on taiwan or some such shit, take in all these "refugees" from central America?

Pelayo

"The president's floundering incoherence" - ddd.  Really ddd? Physician heal thyself.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on June 30, 2019, 09:10:26 PM

?????
That Lena only shows what an ignorant person she is assuming hispanics are a monolithic culture.

Gunner65

Notice to the Dietrich followers in the You Tube chat:

Welcome to Bellgab.com. If you are smart enough to connect the dates of this thread to Dietrichs' shit-shows over the past 3 years you will find he is full of shit!

And Pavel Eduard can suck my hairy American balls!  Happy Canada Day you communist free-loading piece of immigrant shit!

Pelayo

Quote from: artbell_ghost on June 30, 2019, 09:20:22 PM
gropyer is top shelf 3 best
Hey ArtBellGhost, you better lay low, the men in black are hot on your trail.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on June 30, 2019, 09:24:03 PM
Notice to the Dietrich followers in the You Tube chat:

Welcome to Bellgab.com. If you are smart enough to connect the dates of this thread to Dietrichs' shit-shows over the past 3 years you will find he is full of shit!

And Pavel Eduard can suck my hairy American balls!  Happy Canada Day you communist free-loading piece of immigrant shit!
One day Barney is gonna go ape-shit on ddd, hopefully on the air. 
https://youtu.be/4gVvmV3BnzM

artbell_ghost

Quote from: Pelayo on June 30, 2019, 09:24:06 PM
Hey ArtBellGhost, you better lay low, the men in black are hot on your trail.
really?

Pelayo

Oh great, ddd is back to reading boring articles punctuated by his faux Elizabethan speech. B-O-R-I-N-G. You just plain suck ddd, give it up. I know your mommy always told you what a special boy you are, but that's your mommy, nobody else thinks that.

Pelayo

Sorry ddd, phoney historian, the japs lost world war 2.  You may fantasize they won, but they didn't, and you should just jump off the Golden Gate bridge because you have been thoroughly debunked and your con-man schtick (i.e. the japs won WW2) won't bring you another dime. Do svidaniya ddd.

Pelayo

You don't have to look much further for a proof of either idiocy or insanity than when somebody claims to be the biological son of Hitler. Damn ddd, Hitler,,really? And you thought that would make you more popular? All your fawning cultist followers should re-evaluate how they feel about your narcissistic ass.

Quote from: Pelayo on June 30, 2019, 06:55:00 PM
Yeah, I remote viewed ddd one time and wish I hadn't. I showed up in his bedroom and he was engaged in an act of perversion with some guy and I'll never do that again.
Dietrich is probably running a gay bordello out of his apartment. Good job! Making money by actually earning it. But is his landlord getting a cut of the action? If not, Dietrich could be facing the pimp stick or the cops.

Pelayo

Yeah, the flat Earthers remind me of the racist progressives who believe it is somehow inclusive to blame white people (especially the males) for basically every evil in the world. Kinda reminds me of the good ol' "Heil Hitler" days.

Pelayo

I'm not sure how the artilect called the dietrich can defend Taiwan when this is her programming:
https://youtu.be/uZ88h5Xsgmw

Pelayo

Not only would I call the dietrich artilect an it, i would call it a stupid pile of shit jackass, ass-clown piece of shit. Just like the limp wristed douchebag that dreamed of IT in the first place.