• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

He did so by first claiming he was a US Marine combat vet in 1991,  He ran the radio circuit with Joyce Riley at GCN in 2012 and Coast To Coast,  UFO CONs etc.

He attacked Steve Outtrim: Accused Outtrim of "stealing his persona" and this is where it began

https://burners.me/2016/07/09/debunking-douglas-dietrich/

Dietrich claims that Col  Aquino is responsible for all the hell on earth in the past 60 years!  Yet Dietrich claims he fought apes in Uganda and dodged US jets in Serbia as a mercinary.

Gunner65

He claims he was a combat veteran of Kuwait during Operations Desert Shield and Storm and was a Dishonorable Discharge of the USMC following incident while on leave in a forward area.

Both have since been proven false. 

Gunner65

I challenge anyone and everyone to file a FOIA request to obtain his releasable record,  and to submit evidence which proves otherwise.
His tactics of defamation, slander and liable are well known.

I also encourage contact with Local Historians in Rochester, NY and Wolcott, NY to verify Dietrichs claims of murder of his grandfather in 1969.
(His grandfather died in 1973) 

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 07, 2018, 12:05:08 AM
I challenge anyone and everyone to file a FOIA request

Where were you when we needed you for Benghazi?

Gunner65

Quote from: Jackstar on March 07, 2018, 12:47:09 AM

Well that is none of your business Jack:  Of course you can look it up but I was not active duty Bengazi

Gunner65

You need to study more Jack:  You will find that Dietrich has no claim to anything and you never questioned his claims.  I have never claimed to have been in combat or with trained chimps working for anyone.  Keep fixating on Begazi, Tripoli.  Sardinia , Italy because Steve Quayle has found GIANTs

paladin1991

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 06, 2018, 09:02:10 PM

Debbie ain't sweating it..........................

It's like I always said, "Debs, you ARE The Cool!"

paladin1991

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 06, 2018, 09:09:05 PM
Debbie is busy at the moment

Debbie and her chewing gum. "It's a good oral work out." She would deadpan.  Blow a bubble and throw her version  of 'crazy eyes' at me.  Little minx.

Gunner65

Quote from: Jackstar on March 07, 2018, 12:47:09 AM
Do you require a basic class on FOIA ? And/Or are you also stupid?

Where was I when Hillary raped Libya and killed thousands of innocent people?  I was probably mowing or trimming or fixing the machines that mow or trim and avoiding assholes like you

Gunner65

I rest my case. DD is a liar and Rev Radio is a  play thing

Douglas Dietrich makes money
from lies

Defended by women?

Gunner65

Total clustrfuck with Rev radio They are retarted

Asuka Langley

Once I had a love and it was a gas
Hey you whippersnappers get off my grass!

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on March 09, 2018, 09:54:36 PM
Once I had a love and it was a gas
Hey you whippersnappers get off my grass!

She's essentially the same age as Keith Richards - so she's looking pretty damn good in comparison , eh? 

And in 1979 she was out of control!   At that time, I was mowing lawns, greasing around on my 10 speed and thinking about Debbie.  Dietrich, being all of 13 or so, was in Uganda fighting a Chimp Army.  What were you up to in '79, Miku?

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 09, 2018, 10:05:40 PM
She's essentially the same age as Keith Richards - so she's looking pretty damn good in comparison , eh? 

And in 1979 she was out of control!   At that time, I was mowing lawns, greasing around on my 10 speed and thinking about Debbie.  Dietrich, being all of 13 or so, was in Uganda fighting a Chimp Army.  What were you up to in '79, Miku?

I was not here yet, gomenasai for making fun of your waifu ~desu senpai

And i am not Miku i am Kizuna AI

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 09, 2018, 10:05:40 PM

As an aside, non-political, I somehow was remembering earlier how back-in-the-day I could, somehow, ride on my 10-speed without hands. Even take corners etc. And also recall that weird deal some did to reverse the handlebars? I forget the reasoning, maybe to make like a more upright biking?

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on March 09, 2018, 10:12:22 PM

Ahh too bad.   It was a fun time.  It really was.

I watched this live on TV - it was surreal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1zN-oLCKo4

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 09, 2018, 10:16:02 PM

>dat feel when you were book to late for Deborah Harry and the Disco Demolition

But you were born just in time for for the Fourth Reich

Quote from: albrecht on March 09, 2018, 10:13:47 PM
As an aside, non-political, I somehow was remembering earlier how back-in-the-day I could, somehow, ride on my 10-speed without hands. Even take corners etc. And also recall that weird deal some did to reverse the handlebars? I forget the reasoning, maybe to make like a more upright biking?

Exactly bud.    Otherwise you are all crunched over and dorky looking.  Not a good way to impress the Chicks man

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on March 09, 2018, 10:12:22 PM

And i am not Miku i am Kizuna AI

Ok.  Excuse me.   I'm at a disadvantage,  all we had along those lines was Trixie:

She was usually pretty cool but then she'd drop shit like this on you out of left field.  It did alot of psychological damage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN_CZLJoFKE

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 09, 2018, 10:16:02 PM

I remeber that. ;D

Gunner65

Dietrich bit off his own grandfathers penis Or chewed it off? Not true!  His lies are obvious and exposed. Enough with the anime art BS because Douglas is not an artist.  Use Google Image Search.  You pussies can play around but the reality is Douglas is a shemale racist idiot

Gunner65

All this hentai / anime BS artwork is not his own.  DD is an insane retarted liar and his elderly nymph Solomon sucks balls  You want reality look it up!  DD is NOTHING without his little women "Producers".  Fucking elizabethan lanquage slobering 

Gunner65

Ringley is so retarted and drunk he lies also and hangs around his chat rooms ...Even after contacts regarding Dietrich,  .Ringley is a sick fuck too.   

Hentai/Anime girls in Nazi garb and cosplay?  DD is a shemale and angry worthless POS.