• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

I just ran across Rose Dio's Tumblr page. Not sure if you were aware of it or not.   https://rosespages.tumblr.com/post/188568585793/banned-from-posting-these-on-youtube-thanks-to   Play the little video at the top of the page, it says it all. The only thing I would have said differently is, ddd isn't a waste of space, he's a waste of Hitler's sperm.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 25, 2019, 08:58:53 PM
Rose Dio is here: https://www.pinterest.com/mystickwarrior1/douglas-duane-dietrich-fake-fraud/
She is still observing and fighting.
Yeah, I've seen that one. Quite the archivist she is. All the best of anti-ddd postings. Even saved the post of danny arola the sucker fish I posted hahahaha.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on October 25, 2019, 08:53:18 PM
I just ran across Rose Dio's Tumblr page. Not sure if you were aware of it or not.   https://rosespages.tumblr.com/post/188568585793/banned-from-posting-these-on-youtube-thanks-to   Play the little video at the top of the page, it says it all. The only thing I would have said differently is, ddd isn't a waste of space, he's a waste of Hitler's sperm.
Rose Dio was Dietrichs' semi-producer and archivist. I also considered her as "Mystick Warrior" to be my enemy.  But she left Dietrich and was attacked by him (and still is) because she found he was a fraud and a liar!  Now Rose Dio is observing Bellgab and is continuing her fight against Dietrich.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 25, 2019, 09:09:14 PM
Rose Dio was Dietrichs' semi-producer and archivist. I also considered her as "Myctick Warrrior" to be my enemy.
Like quite a few people, she fell under the spell of ddd's unctuous tongue. It took people like you to open their eyes to the patent lies that spewed from his lips.

Gunner65

What he did and said about Rose Dio and others is entirely untrue and more than hateful. 

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 25, 2019, 09:19:35 PM
What he did and said about Rose Dio and others is entirely untrue and more than hateful. 
De acuerdo amigo. That means, "I agree bud".

Gunner65

Now since December 2018, he claims to be the "Biological son of Adolf Hitler" - and rejects his father?

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 25, 2019, 06:40:14 PM
Hi Brig!

I want  you to know, that even tho I can't stand listening to DDD's angry ramblings, I DO still pay close attention to your thread.

Praise MV!

Lilith

Quote from: Pelayo on October 25, 2019, 09:29:38 PM
Hi Brig  :)

Glad you guys are still fighting the GOOD fight!  I'm a big fan!   :-*

Pelayo

Quote from: brig on October 25, 2019, 09:32:04 PM
Glad you guys are still fighting the GOOD fight!  I'm a big fan!   :-*
Ha! And we're doing it with one hand tied behind our backs. ddd is so stupid he just doesn't know when to stay down.

Gunner65

Quote from: brig on October 25, 2019, 09:28:34 PM
I want  you to know, that even tho I can't stand listening to DDD's angry ramblings, I DO still pay close attention to your thread.

Praise MV!
I anticipated you did HAHA! And I am watching!

Pelayo

Instead if having two six hour long shit shows, ddd should have 3 four hour long shit shows. That way we don't have to wait so long to point out ddd's lies.

Gunner65

Douglas Dietrich is now being exposed on a different level.

He can no longer run from the facts..his own freak followers will be faced with his crap!

Pelayo

Yesterday, my brother attended the change of command ceremony in which his best friend was handed the command of a DDG in San Diego. He's an alright guy, but he is a little progressive for my taste. I guess that's how you run a military ship nowadays. Thanks obama.

Gunner65

George Joseph Dietrich served 24 years in the US Navy.  Douglas Duane Dietrich was a reject of the USMC and then lied about it to get famous on C2C!  And blames Noory!  Come on people! This asshole is a writhing example of the UFO/Conspiracy scene for what it was and is!

Gunner65

Now claims to be the "biological son of Adolf Hitler" and possess a device to destroy the entire world!  And his sister (who he claims is dead, has a copy)

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 25, 2019, 10:21:47 PM
Now claims to be the "biological son of Adolf Hitler" and possess a device to destroy the entire world!  And his sister (who he claims is dead, has a copy)
What is ddd thinking by claiming to be a son o Hitler? It's as stupid as claiming he bit off his grandpa's dick? Does he think people will relate better to him? I don't'

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 25, 2019, 10:17:18 PM
George Joseph Dietrich served 24 years in the US Navy.  Douglas Duane Dietrich was a reject of the USMC and then lied about it to get famous on C2C!  And blames Noory!  Come on people! This asshole is a writhing example of the UFO/Conspiracy scene for what it was and is!
Dietrich tried to con his way into the UFO/Conspiracy scene with his lies and threats. Luckily he was banned from attending future conferences since Dolan exposed him good and everyone saw Dietrich as a liar and lunatic.

Watch Dietrich losing it as Dolan puts him in his place. This video has the title backwards...LOL.

https://youtu.be/WMT81q_UTL8

Gunner65

Yes. Dietrich dressed up in his "Gulf War Veteran" costume, complete with hat, platform combat boots, fingerless gloves and "cravat" and proceeded to attack and shut down Dolan's answers to the woman's question!  This video is a short version and not the original posted by Daniel Arola which included my comments, but it demonstrates exactly how Dietrich was perceived to be - an angry, racist idiot with no credentials as a historian telling a bullshit version of history.

How anyone could perceive this as having been a victory for Dietrich is beyond logic.  And if you see the poorly produced video of his presentation at this "event" you will note the reaction from the audience is a mixture of laughter and disgust - and when Dietrich saw this, he ended his "talk" in an angry, resentful way.

Gunner65

Fuck You, Dietrich! I am NOT done with you yet! 

Pelayo

In a mere few years ddd will be reduced to being a doddering old fool who has no control over his impulses to hump the drool bucket boy. Pretty much like this guy:                   

Pelayo

Ha! I just watched ddd's shit presentation at what appears to be an old folks home (wearing that same stinky brown shirt). His lies were too numerous to list, but here's a good example. At the 44:00 minute mark he states Robert Goddard died of a heart attack when he heard the news there were giant jap balloons over the US on August 10th. The day after the Nagasaki bomb. He did indeed die on the 10th, but from throat cancer, not a shock induced heart attack. Quit your lying ddd.                                                                                          Robert H. Goddard/Date of death
August 10, 1945
Image result for when did robert goddard die
Robert Goddard died of throat cancer in Baltimore, Maryland, on August 10, 1945. Goddard was 62 years old. He is credited with 214 patents, of which 131 were filed by his wife after his death.               
https://youtu.be/dmiVDNRajhM

Gunner65

I believe this is actually what became Dietrichs' "Roswell and the Rising Sun" video.  It looks like he did it in a Denny's restaurant or something.
Much of the audience, maybe 20 people, appear to be older folks who would certainly have known enough WW2 history to perceive Dietrich was full of shit.  And had they taken any notes, they could have gone home and spent an hour or so fact-checking his bullshit!

The fucking slide-show is a joke.  Projected onto a wall with striped wall-paper and not a screen.  Consisting mostly of artistic renditions of conceptual Japanese weapons and aircraft etc.  And a lot of it looked like he copied them from magazine articles and from pages of fiction books.
Dietrichs' angry manner of delivery is evident, and well as his contempt for the USA and perhaps for the audience themselves.

Indeed, there are too many instances of twisting history and outright lies to focus on all of them.  The presentation began with a lie and ended with a lie. But I figured I would debunk two of them.

The "UN Battle Flag":

Dietrich claims this was an official flag of the United Nations and even used from 1943-48 as a "secret identification" device used by "Allied resistance fighters" around the globe.  He is full of shit and here's why:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Honour_Flag

The United Nations Honour Flag (also termed the United Nations Flag, the Honour Flag, or the Four Freedoms Flag, with alternate spelling "Honor" also used) was a flag symbolizing the Allies of World War II and their goal of world peace. It was designed in October 1942 by Brooks Harding (who was inspired by Franklin D. Roosevelt's Four Freedoms speech of January 1941), and it had some degree of use as a flag from 13 June 1943 to c. 1948 to represent the "United Nations" in the sense of the January 1942 Declaration by United Nations. However, it was never an official flag of the United Nations as an organization (which was founded in 1945, and adopted a different Flag of the United Nations in 1946).

The "Four Freedoms flag" or "United Nations Honor Flag", influenced by Roosevelt's Four Freedoms, and intended to symbolize the WW2 Allies and their goals, as set down in the Atlantic Charter and the Declaration by United Nations. This flag was designed by Brooks Harding in October 1942, and saw some use from 1943 to ca. 1948. It was sometimes called the "United Nations flag", but was never an official organizational flag of the post-war United Nations.

The Four Freedoms Flag, or United Nations Honor Flag, is displayed with the Stars and Stripes in this 1943 photos. Its four bars symbolize freedom of speech, of worship, from want and from fear. (John Collier/Library of Congress)

President Franklin D. Roosevelt had urged Americans to fly the flags of each country in what were called the United Nations. This wasn’t today’s international body, but the United States, Britain, the Soviet Union and China and those countries that had lined up behind them to fight the Axis powers. The list eventually grew to include 47 countries, and supporting players ranged from important military allies such as Canada and Australia to tiny Haiti and Ethiopia. That was far too many flags to fit on anyone’s pole.

It was rather simple: four pillars, bright red on a field of white. But the simplicity made it memorable and underscored its symbolic power. The four vertical bars represented the “Four Freedoms” that FDR had outlined in a 1941 address: freedom of speech, freedom of worship, freedom from want and freedom from fear.

Harding scrambled to have the flag made. He enlisted a Washington seamstress named Sue Siady to worked overtime to sew what was being called the United Nations Honor Flag or the Four Freedoms Flag. It was first formally displayed in Washington on June 14, 1943, Flag Day. A week later, it was raised at Dumbarton Oaks, the Georgetown estate where, a year later, the seeds of today’s United Nations were planted.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/heres-the-inside-story-on-the-most-famous-flag-youve-never-heard-of/2016/06/13/4948f956-3173-11e6-8758-d58e76e11b12_story.html

Proposed United Nations Flag

The "Roswell Crash Artifact":

At the end of hs bullshit "presentation", Dietrich unwraps and object from a brown paper shopping bag and proceeds to claim it is proof the Roswell crash actually involved a Japanese blimp. 

The 3-4" X 2" rectangular shaped object, appears to be either aluminum or stainless steel with a series of irregularly shaped holes spaced 1" apart.  One end seems to be damaged/twisted and broken off from the original part.  I tried to enlarge it but the resolution is terrible. 

Dietrich handles the object while telling the audience he wants them to use gloves so as not to damage it! I have already debunked his so-called involvement in the Japanese "UFO Museum" fiasco.  https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2019/01/blog-post_28.html

January 28, 2019

Douglas Dietrich Debunked: "The Hakui City, Japan Roswell Holocaust/UFO Museum"

Dietrich Claims:

1. He was personally involved with the creation of the museum and provided the Japanese government (through Tetsu Matsuo and Teleport USA, LA) with artifacts and documents related to the Roswell crash incident which he stole from the US Government.

2. The museum was created to honor the "holocaust" of Japanese POW's who were forced to demonstrate secret Japanese military aircraft and were subsequently killed at Roswell.

3. The museum opening  in 1996 was delayed because the US Government sought to punish the Japanese for it by imposing trade restrictions advised by Donald Trump.

4. The museum was investigated by the FBI in 1996 for claiming to have artifacts and secret CIA/FBI documents which Dietrich claims he had given to them.

One last observation is that of Dietrich himself.  The clothing he is wearing is much too big for his size and it gives the impression he is trying to look bigger than he actually is, but his bony arms are a dead givaway. 

Gunner65

Dietrichs' guest tonight is fiction writer, liar, scammer, and Dietrich supporter Peter Moon (aka Vince Barberick)
https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2019/04/douglas-dietrch-guest-peter-moon.html

Gunner65

Dietrich posts another fake photo of himself in "Halloween" drag:

Photo: Toshiya of Dir en grey Cosplay "Steampunk Girls"  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/540009811540448233/?lp=true

Gunner65

I predict Dietrich will be on the "warpath" tonight and is likely to use Peter Moon as a "prop" while he attacks and slanders people.  Dietrich will probably mention Sean David Morton being abused in prison (which is likely a lie created by Morton himself), my comments to Peter Moon (who takes whatever Dietrich claims to be factual), my exposing Dietrichs' lying about his sister being dead, and my publishing the Naturalization documents of his mother and the yearbook photograph and facial comparison of himself to his sister.

Dietrich is very predictable.  He will often use a guest to "back him" when attacking others.  Probably because his feelings of superiority are enhanced.  I expect we will hear a lot of stifled, sniveling noises punctuated by episodes of boisterous "fake theatrical" laughter as he basks in the sick pleasure he gets from his defamation and slandering of his detractors. 

Peter Moon is an opportunist of the first order.  I suspect that he is secretly manipulating Dietrich for his own purposes, just as he has done with others in order to publish his "factual", "Non-fiction" books.  Both waiting anxiously for Aquino to die so they can profit from Dietrichs' lies.