• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

"Solid gold" is right Dietrich - taken from a "madman"  YOU!

Pelayo

What? You mean you can pay the armed forces to bomb somebody you want bombed? Shoot. I bet I could have gotten a sweet deal if I paid the Blue Angels to bomb ddd's house since they were already in the neighborhood.

Gunner65

MICHAEL AQUINO - ISIS Satanic state in Syria!

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 13, 2019, 08:19:57 PM
MICHAEL AQUINO
Aaaah, I can count on ddd to get me to a good buzz during his show.

Gunner65

Dietrich is reading from some bullshit and mixing it with his own lies about MICHAEL AQUINO

MICHAEL AQUINO

Dietrich claims his parents were driven out of Rochester, NY because the people there did not like inter-racial couples and Dietrich calls them white trash racists. So why did his parents end up buried around there after their deaths? More Dietrich lies?

Gunner65

At least these Kurdish recruits graduated basic training!  YOU SUCK DIETRICH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLiygR9ISfs

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on October 13, 2019, 08:28:30 PM
Dietrich claims his parents were driven out of Rochester, NY because the people there did not like inter-racial couples and Dietrich calls them white trash racists. So why did his parents end up buried around there after their deaths? More Dietrich lies?
Not true.

Pelayo

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on October 13, 2019, 08:28:30 PM
Maybe they disapproved of old George getting suckered in by a taiwanese bar girl. As much as ddd refers to her as "late and sainted", I don't think many saints get boob jobs.

Gunner65

I have interviewed the man who actually managed the digging of his fathers' grave!  I have interviewed the owner of the funeral service.  I have interviewed the Wolcott, NY town historian!  Douglas is full of SHIT!

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on October 13, 2019, 08:36:55 PM
Maybe they disapproved of old George getting suckered in by a taiwanese bar girl. As much as ddd refers to her as "late and sainted", I don't think many saints get boob jobs.
Not true.

Gunner65

If Dietrich thinks he can continue to embellish his lies he is seriously mistaken, because I will then present my evidence against him!

MICHAEL AQUINO

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 13, 2019, 08:44:46 PM
Not true.
What part isn't true? His mother was a bar girl, or the people didn't approve of their marriage?

So what is true then?
Did Dietrich's parents move to New York prior to their deaths? Or did they both die in San Francisco under the loving care of DD?

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on October 13, 2019, 08:50:39 PM
What part isn't true? His mother was a bar girl, or the people didn't approve of their marriage?
We don't know what his mother was in Taiwan! 

And I will say something here:

Most fellow "Bellgabers"  have no idea what actual research or investigation involves. You can fuck with me all day, but in the end I will win.

Gunner65

This is now coming to a confrontation with Dietrich,

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 13, 2019, 08:57:42 PM
We don't know what his mother was in Taiwan! 

And I will say something here:

Most fellow "Bellgabers"  have no idea what actual research or investigation involves. You can fuck with me all day, but in the end I will win.
I am not fucking with you, but from my experience, women who get boob jobs aren't in line for sainthood. okay, maybe she wasn't a bar girl but she was no saint.

Gunner65

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 13, 2019, 09:05:22 PM
im on hold with Douglas right now.
So you are calling Dietrich without response!  HAHAHAAAA
Does Dietrich also have an answering machine?  Or does he have "voicemail"?  hehe

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on October 13, 2019, 09:05:55 PM
I am not fucking with you, but from my experience, women who get boob jobs aren't in line for sainthood. okay, maybe she wasn't a bar girl but she was no saint.
LOL

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 13, 2019, 09:11:21 PM
So you are calling Dietrich without response!  HAHAHAAAA
Does Dietrich also have an answering machine?  Or does he have "voicemail"?  hehe

im using Skype.

Gunner65

This "Shit Show" is going nowhere.  Dietrich is just "spinning" bald tires.

Pelayo

Shut up ddd, you don't read or speak Russian.

Pelayo

ddd is trying to cozy up to patriotic Americans,but constantly calls America the enemy.

Gunner65

Quote from: Barn_Yard_Fire on October 13, 2019, 07:32:11 PM
And of course there is Zora!  I have an screen capture of an email of Zora "reaching out to him" and criticizing the way he deals with people.  He took those emails and put them under a heading "Zora's Shit."  That's when her damage by his hands began.  When M. Schwab began sending his litany at her, she contacted Vancouver Police and they contacted Oklahoma police!  They had to be investigating both M. Schwab and Dietrich.  Zora sent a long list of each and every post that was to be removed from Dietrich's extinct Facebook Time-Line referencing herself and her being his Daughter.  I still think the investigation is why Dietrich was blacklisted by facebook and his accounts permanently removed.  Dietrich said Facebook told him it was because of too many complaints.

This coincides with and corroborates my research involving Dietrich and Zoraah Juin Fu Mock.

https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2019/04/douglas-dietrich-love-child-lie-and.html

Gunner65

Dietrich claimed last night that fires in Northern California in late September were an attempt to assassinate his "transgender son"

Dietrich also said the person responsible for setting those fires was a "dead man's switch" triggered by the death of Mike Ringley. But a simple reading of the details of the incident published by the Los Angeles Times on Thursday, September 26, proves that Dietrichs' claim is another poorly constructed lie. https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2019-09-26/missouri-man-faces-15-counts-of-arson-over-northern-california-fires

Dietrich claimed that the man arrested for arson was a follower of the late Mike Ringley who had conspired with him to travel to California following his death with the intention of setting fires near property owned by the husband of Dietrichs' "transgender son" in order to kill them both.  Detrich described this as being another "failed assassination attempt."

Freddie Owen Graham
(Santa Clara County Sheriff’s Department)

Dietrich said the property had essentially been destroyed while he was in the Bahamas and could not have intervened.

But according to the Los Angeles Times article, "Authorities say he set 13 fires on Friday and Saturday. Although the blazes caused no injuries or structural damage, they took dozens of firefighters using aircraft, bulldozers and other equipment hours to extinguish."

"Graham, who traveled to California from the Kansas City, Mo., suburb of Lone Jack, has no obvious connection to California, and authorities couldn’t say what might have motivated him to start the fires."

This indicates the man set the fires on Friday, September 20 and Saturday September 21 - FOUR AND FIVE DAYS PRIOR TO THE DEATH OF MIKE RINGLEY on Wednesday, September 25. https://www.facebook.com/freedomslips/photos/a.512809215432147/2644666465579734/?type=3&theater

Dietrich connected Michael Aquino to Ringley and then also Rose Dio and Pavel Privara, using his poorly constructed and fictitious story to once again slander them both.