• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

the jaz cast

Started by jazmunda, August 12, 2016, 09:16:19 PM

Quote from: whoozit on February 09, 2017, 06:45:54 PM
It seemed like the perfect answer.  He is hot for GEG and not sure about the silver-fox.  He said GEG would be up for it.  If silver fox said yes he wins.  If she is repulsed and never wants to see him again he wins.  I don't see a downside.  Life favors the bold.

There's always a downside.   Need more information.   Dammit.

jazmunda

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 09, 2017, 06:44:48 PM
I expressed my opinions in the "Old Falkie Thread" Relentlessly.  I felt outnumbered and outranked, but I typed my heartfelt feelings even tho I could be wrong.  MV has never expressed anger at me, but I'm sure he would love to sometimes, just like everybody else.

I don't think you have anything to worry about. Plus it's the Falkie thread. I wouldn't take anything to heart that is said on that thread nor any others on this site. Art never gets upset. Be like Art. No wait ....  ;)

jazmunda

It seemed like the perfect answer.  He is hot for GEG and not sure about the silver-fox.  He said GEG would be up for it.  If silver fox said yes he wins.  If she is repulsed and never wants to see him again he wins.  I don't see a downside.  Life favors the bold.

Edit:  Extra sack points if he plays Gigantic by The Pixies while he makes the proposal.

See this is why you needed to call in. I did not even think there was a win-win in willy's kobayashi maru. Genius.

Lilith

Quote from: 💩 on February 09, 2017, 06:48:04 PM
I don't think you have anything to worry about. Plus it's the Falkie thread. I wouldn't take anything to heart that is said on that thread nor any others on this site. Art never gets upset. Be like Art. No wait ....  ;)

I'm not worried. I feel bad if I caused MV any grief. It wasn't my intention.  My intention was to SPARE him grief in the long run, even if I was wrong...

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 09, 2017, 06:47:27 PM
There's always a downside.   Need more information.   Dammit.

We need the archive!!  8)

Lilith

Quote from: 💩 on February 09, 2017, 06:36:56 PM
You missed willy's ongoing battle that is raging inside of him to choose between The Silver Foxy Lady and Googly Eyed Girl. The struggle is real.

I think the Googly Eyed Girl is the Girl for him, he just gets easily led astray.  I hope the Googly Eyed girl can accept that.

Quote from: 💩 on February 09, 2017, 06:49:38 PM
See this is why you needed to call in. I did not even think there was a win-win in willy's kobayashi maru. Genius.

Well a true Kobayashi Maru solution would have Willy fleeing to Cambodia for a month.........

The dogs though.  What does he do with the dogs?  Hopefully he has a buddy he can leave them with

starrmtn001

Quote from: 💩 on February 09, 2017, 06:49:38 PM
Hey, my friend, I'll call in, I always do as long as I know you're doing a podcast ahead of time. ;)
I'll round up our regulars as I did when I knew you were going to do a show.  Just let me know via Skype, email, carrier pigeon, whatever it takes, and I'm there for you as always.

Luvs ya Jaz. :-* ;) ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 09, 2017, 06:58:02 PM
Well a true Kobayashi Maru solution would have Willy fleeing to Cambodia for a month.........

The dogs though.  What does he do with the dogs?

We need another show in the morning.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 09, 2017, 07:00:29 PM
We need another show in the morning.

Yep - I can't listen much then though.  Its usually on when I'm headed to my gig so others will have to help Willy.

That or perhaps there could be a Martinez Tonight - a Special Burning Poo Edition

jazmunda

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on February 09, 2017, 07:00:07 PM
Hey, my friend, I'll call in, I always do as long as I know you're doing a podcast ahead of time. ;)
I'll round up our regulars as I did when I knew you were going to do a show.  Just let me know via Skype, email, carrier pigeon, whatever it takes, and I'm there for you as always.

Luvs ya Jaz. :-* ;) ;D

You're my number one fan.

:P

starrmtn001

Quote from: 💩 on February 09, 2017, 07:07:42 PM
You're my number one fan.
:P

What?!!  :o 

What did I do to get this reply?  :'(

akwilly

Jaz I don't remember exactly what advise you gave me this morning but it must have been terrible

Lilith

Quote from: akwilly on February 09, 2017, 07:41:34 PM
Jaz I don't remember exactly what advise you gave me this morning but it must have been terrible

I wish I would'a heard it...
What happened?

akwilly

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 09, 2017, 07:43:07 PM
I wish I would'a heard it...
What happened?
brig I don't want to risk offending you so I won't say

jazmunda

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on February 09, 2017, 07:17:33 PM
What?!!  :o 

What did I do to get this reply?  :'(

It was a joke. The :P at the end should have conveyed that. No offence meant. You have always been supportive of my and other bellgabbers crappy attempts at entertainment. I aplogize if my humour doesn't translate well in text or image.  :'(

Lilith

Quote from: akwilly on February 09, 2017, 07:45:31 PM
brig I don't want to risk offending you so I won't say

Bwahahahahaha.

So send me an inbox, I mean... a PM.  ;D

jazmunda

I'm just glad you are alive. I tried sending you an Uber but the intoxicated driver in your one taxi town didn't pick up.

akwilly

Quote from: 💩 on February 09, 2017, 07:47:37 PM
I'm just glad you are alive. I tried sending you an Uber but the intoxicated driver in your one taxi town didn't answer pick up.
ya he is very, very unreliable

Zenman

Darn. Sorry I missed it, but that was a pretty ungodly hour here on the Left Coast for receiving live podcast tranmissions. Glad you're keeping a hand on it, Jaz (the podcast thing I mean).

Now can somebody insult me so I can go back to my paperwork?

jazmunda

I think you need to follow whoozit's sage advice below if the situation is still salvageable and your haven't fubared it.

Edit:  Extra sack points if he plays Gigantic by The Pixies while he makes the proposal.

Lilith

Quote from: Zenman on February 09, 2017, 07:51:58 PM
Darn. Sorry I missed it, but that was a pretty ungodly hour here on the Left Coast for receiving live podcast tranmissions. Glad you're keeping a hand on it, Jaz (the podcast thing I mean).

Now can somebody insult me so I can go back to my paperwork?

No.  :-*

starrmtn001

Quote from: 💩 on February 09, 2017, 07:46:18 PM
It was a joke. The :P at the end should have conveyed that. No offence meant. You have always been supportive of my and other bellgabbers crappy attempts at entertainment. I aplogize if my humour doesn't translate well in text or image.  :'(

I misunderstood, Jaz, it's totally my fault.  I truly apologize to you. :-*

Ciardelo

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on February 09, 2017, 09:05:32 PM
I misunderstood, Jaz, it's totally my fault.  I truly apologize to you. :-*

"There's a nice pussy."

Taaroa

It was more him telling you not to drink and drive, and you working yourself up about getting some early morning action than any advice being given.

How's the hangover?

akwilly

Quote from: Taaroa on February 10, 2017, 03:07:42 AM
It was more him telling you not to drink and drive, and you working yourself up about getting some early morning action than any advice being given.

How's the hangover?
having a few beers now

akwilly

Thanks to you Jaz I'm no longer a man. I had a rough morning at the older ladies place the other day thanks to your advice. I made it through the fundraiser like a little bitch. The scene I made did me no good.