• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Chine on April 18, 2018, 06:26:09 PM
Imagine the GNS thread active tomorrow night for the C2C Tribute. That will really be like the old days. Too bad Bateman isn’t here and ... or.. maybe MaryAnn will call in for her cat astrology memories and Art.
Omg Mary Ann. Totally forgot about her. I imagine you are right about the Dave thread.

DanTSX

Quote from: DanTSX on April 18, 2018, 06:24:35 PM

Morrissey isnt gay >:(

But oh god does he ever suck

How do people listen to him?  He’s such a foppish wanker.  Wino music.

I’m not convinced he is straight either.  More of a pansexual weirdo

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DanTSX on April 18, 2018, 06:28:48 PM

I could see that too. :D

DanTSX

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 18, 2018, 06:26:42 PM
Totally gay! And he's a crooner. You either like that kind of thing or not I guess.

I like crooners.  I just don’t want to slice my wrist open in a warm bathtub while listening.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: DanTSX on April 18, 2018, 06:28:48 PM

OMFG pansexual weirdo hahahahahahahaha. I can add to that, I have taken to privately calling people genderless weirdos. Not the same thing mind you but I like your thinking.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DanTSX on April 18, 2018, 06:29:51 PM

I like crooners.  I just don’t want to slice my wrist open in a warm bathtub while listening.

I don't get that from it, not all of it, anyway. Try listening to the lyrics. I think he's pretty funny and sarcastic. ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 18, 2018, 06:22:59 PM
The last week or so has reminded me so much of the old days. When there was still back biting but none of it was really serious and didn't involve politics. We all had Art in common. Those days were fun. I'm hoping this lasts for a bit longer too. It's great to see so many people active again and having fun. Or not having fun. I can't force anyone to have fun. I just know I am throughly enjoying my time here.
Praise MV!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Chine on April 18, 2018, 06:26:09 PM
Imagine the GNS thread active tomorrow night for the C2C Tribute. That will really be like the old days. Too bad Bateman isn’t here and ... or.. maybe MaryAnn will call in for her cat astrology memories and Art.

I don’t think Art can call in.

ItsTelly

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 18, 2018, 06:27:48 PM
Omg Mary Ann. Totally forgot about her. I imagine you are right about the Dave thread.

Maybe Mary Ann will call in and talk to Art.  She could supposedly see and speak to spirits that haven't crossed into the light (and Art, as you recall, was afraid of the light).

Would be interesting to hear Art's perspective on things now that he's dead.

Telly

DanTSX

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 18, 2018, 06:06:13 PM
I haven’t seen one word of concern about their grief, have you?

I’m more concerned about their grief than I am over Jeb! Marvin, George, and Neal Bush’s grief

Chine

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 18, 2018, 06:32:57 PM

? What?

Bateman and the MaryAnn Days . Sharing his cat stories about Art. You may not have been around back then.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ItsOver on April 18, 2018, 06:32:44 PM

That pic should keep MD busy for a few minutes. I hope he has a backup keyboard.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 18, 2018, 06:37:04 PM
That pic should keep MD busy for a few minutes. I hope he has a backup keyboard.

If you have to imagine me as a gay man to get off that's OK. Whatever works for ya, honey. ;) ;)

Chine

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 18, 2018, 06:33:45 PM
Maybe Mary Ann will call in and talk to Art.  She could supposedly see and speak to spirits that haven't crossed into the light (and Art, as you recall, was afraid of the light).

Telly

Ha. MaryAnn’s cats may be the portal! We need Bateman to join in tomorrow night.

albrecht

Quote from: DanTSX on April 18, 2018, 06:24:35 PM

Morrissey isnt gay >:(

But oh god does he ever suck

How do people listen to him?  He’s such a foppish wanker.  Wino music.
For what its worth. Apparently Jan is alive and well but no longer speculates funny, interestingly about hollow earths, hollow moon, etc but rants about how blacks can't keep power and infrastructure up, crime, the "international jooose" and "elite jooose scumbags" manipulating things, and the coming race war in ZA....and elsewhere.
http://africancrisis.info/

Morgus

Telly

I thought of that Mary Ann Winkowski (The Ghost Whisperer) as well.
She said on past c2cam appearances most spirits hang around the earth plane until at least their funeral, so Art's spirit  may still be around for her to contact for awhile.

Chine

Quote from: Morgus on April 18, 2018, 06:39:26 PM
I thought of that Mary Ann Winkowski (The Ghost Whisperer) as well.
She said on past c2cam appearances most spirits hang around the earth plane until at least their funeral, so Art's spirit  may still be around for her to contact for awhile.

I’m wondering how long it will be until we find YouTube videos of individuals having seances trying to contact Art. Or people trying to record EVPs etc.

SergeantMajor

Phil Hendrie has done the best tribute to Art so far.

Quote from: Chine on April 18, 2018, 06:42:15 PM
I’m wondering how long it will be until we find YouTube videos of individuals having seances trying to contact Art. Or people trying to record EVPs etc.

Already happened, a few pages back someone linked a video of a guy supposedly talking to art through some weird looking box.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 18, 2018, 06:24:21 PM
Maybe I'm just confident enough in my hetrosexuality to do that. Hey, if I want to ride mv like we were two Vikings who were just so confident in our masculinity that we could do that and get away with it that don't make us gay, right? :D

Other gay musicians I enjoy: Freddie Mercury, Elton John, etc. but not that Boy George. That guy's just a fag! :P
I hear you.  Don't drop the soap with MV, though. ;)

Quote from: DanTSX on April 18, 2018, 06:29:51 PM

Catsmile

GabCast tonight Wednesday, APR. 18, at 9PM Eastern, 6PM Western.
Chat & Listen HERE:
WWW.ufoship.com/chat

Listen only below.

Click to open Media Player HERE:
http://ca.radioboss.fm:8233/stream.m3u

Or HERE:
http://ca.radioboss.fm:8233/stream.xspf

Copy & Paste Into Media Player:
http://ca.radioboss.fm:8233/stream

Catsmile

Quote from: ItsOver on April 18, 2018, 06:44:07 PM
I hear you.  Don't drop the soap with MV, though. ;)

# Slip him the dong

DanTSX

Quote from: albrecht on April 18, 2018, 06:39:05 PM
For what its worth. Apparently Jan is alive and well but no longer speculates funny, interestingly about hollow earths, hollow moon, etc but rants about how blacks can't keep power and infrastructure up, crime, the "international jooose" and "elite jooose scumbags" manipulating things, and the coming race war in ZA....and elsewhere.
http://africancrisis.info/

Thanks! 8)

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 18, 2018, 06:32:57 PM
Not even the wild card line?

Quote from: SergeantMajor on April 18, 2018, 06:43:01 PM

Yep, weeklong celebration of Art’s life.  Can listen through his podcast.  General Johnson Jameson and Igor would be proud.

Quote from: Chine on April 18, 2018, 06:42:15 PM

From April 14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRTxLrhIk7U&t=78s

LOL

Nice to see ya, Chine!

Chine

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on April 18, 2018, 06:48:42 PM
Yep, weeklong celebration of Art’s life.  Can listen through his podcast.

Is his podcast on iTunes? I’d like to hear it.

ItsOver

Telly
Where's the GIS when you need them? 

albrecht

Quote from: SergeantMajor on April 18, 2018, 06:43:01 PM
Yeah. Funny stuff, for once, on the modern Phil show because he played his old 'Art' shows. Dark Waters did pretty good also because he used Art clips.