• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No

Roswells, Art

Quote from: norland2424 on May 29, 2016, 10:48:29 PM
Dude you both talk shit to eachother all the time, don't act the victim lol

Well he is full of it for one thing, I didn't talk shit about transgender or vets and everyone knows it. He does seem to be a whiny bitch though, I don't know what category that falls under.

norland2424

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 29, 2016, 10:51:43 PM
Well he is full of it for one thing, I didn't talk shit about transgender or vets and everyone knows it. He does seem to be a whiny bitch though, I don't know what category that falls under.

Lol i know you haven't talked shit about vets or trans.

chefist

You absolutely did...now you are a bold faced lier...you got caught and are denying it...you are pathetic...

Imconfused

You are transgender,  you said it.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

chefist

Quote from: norland2424 on May 29, 2016, 10:53:20 PM
Lol i know you haven't talked shit about vets or trans.

You are the white knight she's been waiting for...she tried to insult me calling me a transgendered person...she said I wasn't a vet and that there should be no respect given...I used to think you were independent minded...wtf?

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 29, 2016, 10:37:52 PM
I experienced it personally. I don't have any children and I was pretty devoted to my job. I don't consider myself a lefty either. I don't want to go into details. I could send you a PM about it though if you want.

We all have.  When something shitty happens to a woman or favored minority, it's seized upon as proof of a racist/sexist society.  When it's anyone else, it's ignored. 

I doubt very much you are one of the left wing fascists, I'm just pointing out their tactics.

norland2424

Quote from: chefist on May 29, 2016, 10:56:25 PM
You are the white knight she's been waiting for...she tried to insult me calling me a transgendered person...she said I wasn't a vet and that there should be no respect given...I used to think you were independent minded...wtf?

Wait how is that dissing trans or vets? Only thing i saw that she did was question your claim of being one, i didn't see her disrespect the military as a whole.

chefist

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 29, 2016, 10:58:12 PM
We all have.  When something shitty happens to a woman or minority, it's seized upon as proof of a racist/sexist society.  When it's a white male, it's ignored. 

I doubt very much you are one of the left wing fascists, I'm just pointing out their tactics.

Omg man go back and read her posts... she started it all...used trans jokes to try and insults me... she's the biggest hypocrite around...

chefist

Quote from: norland2424 on May 29, 2016, 10:59:32 PM
Wait how is that dissing trans or vets? Only thing i saw that she did was question your claim of being one, i didn't see her disrespect the military as a whole.

Did you go back to where she said I was going through a sex change operation and she meant it as an insult...come on...

Quote from: chefist on May 29, 2016, 11:00:46 PM
Omg man go back and read her posts... she started it all...used trans jokes to try and insults me... she's the biggest hypocrite around...

And I'm not responding to any of that. 

In fact I scrolled past and tried to ignore as much of the posts between the two of you as I could.

can never tell if it's serious or not but Roswells/Chefist thanks for another installment of "don't make me turn this car around!". You two are like a good backseat brother/sister combo.

are all the posts that say "today" really from today? If so, nice 10+ page run.

chefist

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 29, 2016, 11:02:16 PM
And I'm not responding to any of that. 

In fact I scrolled past and tried to ignore as much of the posts between the two of you as I could.

I reopened the thread to talk about Vegas...Orson started the attack immediately...

norland2424

Quote from: chefist on May 29, 2016, 11:02:10 PM
Did you go back to where she said I was going through a sex change operation and she meant it as an insult...come on...

That's an ad hominem attack on you, not on trans or vets lol, come on dude dont be falkie about this

chefist

Quote from: Crash Folly on May 29, 2016, 11:03:09 PM
can never tell if it's serious or not but Roswells/Chefist thanks for another installment of "don't make me turn this car around!". You two are like a good backseat brother/sister combo.

are all the posts that say "today" really from today? If so, nice 10+ page run.

Many pages in a short period of time! Winning!

chefist

Quote from: norland2424 on May 29, 2016, 11:04:15 PM
That's an ad hominem attack on you, not on trans or vets lol, come on dude dont be falkie about this

Thanks white knight...let her defend herself

norland2424

Quote from: chefist on May 29, 2016, 11:05:19 PM
Thanks white knight

Lol im just saying dude, keep on fighting , lay off the poor poor me bit

chefist

Quote from: norland2424 on May 29, 2016, 11:06:53 PM
Lol im just saying dude, keep on fighting , lay off the poor poor me bit

Didn't do that... thanks white knight ... we've never had an issue now she has you fighting for her? Wtf man?

norland2424

Quote from: chefist on May 29, 2016, 11:08:16 PM
Didn't do that... thanks white knight
Quote from: chefist on May 29, 2016, 10:56:25 PM

Thats what i mean about poor poor me bits lol

3OctaveFart

How many people on this thread have been drinking today or tonight?

chefist

Quote from: norland2424 on May 29, 2016, 11:09:49 PM
Thats what i mean about poor poor me bits lol

Wow...you are deluded...OrsonWelles is not going to have sex with you... why did you jump to her defense? She started the whole fight to begin with...what is your agenda?

Imconfused

I'm a feminist.

LOVE me,  bitches!

(reported)

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 29, 2016, 11:10:17 PM
How many people on this thread have been drinking today or tonight?

well.... i've forgotten how many pain meds i've taken in the past 24 hours, so nope.... not me. maybe later. dunno. thanks for asking.  8)

norland2424

Quote from: chefist on May 29, 2016, 11:12:29 PM
Wow...you are deluded...OrsonWelles is not going to have sex with you... why did you jump to her defense? She started the whole fight to begin with...what is your agenda?

No offence to roswell but i don't want to have sex with her, lol dude i know what you do is a gaint troll but damn its gets tiring seeing a grown man whine on a forum about pointless shit

chefist

Quote from: norland2424 on May 29, 2016, 11:14:48 PM
No offence to roswell but i don't want to have sex with her, lol dude i know what you do is a gaint troll but damn its gets tiring seeing a grown man whine on a forum about pointless shit

You could have told her the same...so you clearly have an agenda...

I've never gone on your threads and told you my opinion of your posts...so basically go fuck yourself

norland2424

Quote from: chefist on May 29, 2016, 11:16:08 PM
You could have told her the same...so you clearly have an agenda...

You are the man between the two of you right?

chefist

Quote from: norland2424 on May 29, 2016, 11:17:14 PM
You are the man between the two of you right?

Uh go on your threads and fuck off...I never had a problem with you...but you clearly do with me