• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Redwolf

Quote from: Art Bell on April 06, 2015, 06:00:07 PM
Ok, here is some possibly better news, Keith had a very good talk with them today and we have
a new deal being put together which means we could have a contract ready to sign by the end of the
Week he says. That is all I want, once we have that I will order the Studio gear. So once again the roller coaster
is headed up. Jeez.

Art

[attachimg=1]

lonevoice

Quote from: inuk2600 on April 06, 2015, 05:26:59 PM
I'm no expert but I'm sure it brings out panic attacks in many people. In my case it's unremitting anxiety rather than attacks..
Thanks for your reply.  I understand from my sister's panic attacks that the stress that can trigger them can as easily be good stress (excitement about an impending big event) or bad stress (uncertainty of a work situation). 

Reading Art's latest news, we could probably all use some of those benzodiazepines!  Buckle up, kiddies, it's going to be a wild ride...

Skyscraper World's Tallest Roller Coaster POV - Skyplex Orlando

Danger!UFO

Wow, Art! You're going to have so much to talk about on that first show. From the Sirius show all the way to Midnight in the Desert.

It sounds like it will all work out. They just need to get the legal details corrected and right.

PrairieGhost

Ok, here is some possibly better news, Keith had a very good talk with them today and we have
a new deal being put together which means we could have a contract ready to sign by the end of the
Week he says. That is all I want, once we have that I will order the Studio gear. So once again the roller coaster
is headed up. Jeez.

Art

Either way it ends up relax and enjoy time with the other AB's and the cats. You've earned it!

Skunk Ape

The suspense is terrible! I hope it will last

;D

is headed up. Jeez.

Art

Go keith!

DanTSX

Quote from: Pale Horse on April 06, 2015, 03:36:59 PM
With your cross-eyed avatar, I wasn't sure if you were capable of reasoning about anything. It seems entertaining opposing points of view hurts your little brain. Vaccine Compensation Courts, ChemTrails, 9/11 Was an Outsourced Job. These opinions seem to enrage you and cut off your ability to reason. Hence my suspicion that you lacked the ability.

Tommy, shouldn't you be on Jorch's booze run for tonight?

Remember, it's Wild Turkey and Turkey sandwiches.

DanTSX

Guys, it's going to be an up and down emotional roller coaster until Art hits the airwaves again. (and likely for a while after as well.)

No need to gasp and cringe at every post.  Let's be there for the guy that we come here to support.  He's a smart guy, and is motivated.  But let's keep in mind to give him space as well.  I'm as glad as anyone else that there are Lawyers involved, so let's be careful on what we assume about who and what Keith Rowland is.  I've heard the stories, but it's still Art's friend and sometimes biz partner.  So be respectful.

Thanks for the updates Art!  One day at a time!  Appreciate the window into this aspect of the business and your life!

b_dubb

Quote from: DesertFox on April 06, 2015, 06:33:13 PM
Art, you are a rollercoaster!  Wanna take a ride, indeed!  Fingers crossed and good luck.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Quote from: Art Bell on April 06, 2015, 04:31:29 PM
I understand that some of you say who cares about the music, but it is part of the magic, not all of it of course but a part of it none the less.

Art
Without a doubt, the music is indeed part of the magic.  I get chills (in a good way) every time that I hear "The Chase" firing up, and I can guarantee you that it has nothing to do with anything that Jorch has ever done.

Having Art take us into a commercial break, timing his delivery to perfectly hit the punches in music like this below, are part of what makes his shows classic...

Gary Wright - Love Is Alive

(Listen to the first 30 seconds if you don't know it by the title.)

Art, please no more news tonight!  It's the start of baseball season and the daffodils bloomed and the Peeps popped and we're going UP the Giant Dipper with you and everything is possible (...feels like...evidence)! 

I don't think I am tall enough for this ride.  They let me on by mistake.

nika01

I like hearing what is going on.

nika01

Sometimes shit happens, sometimes it doesn't.

I can't keep up.
I made my four year old watch the ROLLER COASTER episode of Phinneas and Ferb tonight ..

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Pale Horse on April 06, 2015, 03:36:59 PM
It seems entertaining opposing points of view hurts your little brain.

i entertained your oppposing points of view and concluded that they are without merit.  now fuck off and move along, little boy.

Dateline

Lawyers love them or hate them, they serve a purpose.  They are the emotional buffer from the emotional havoc that an uncertain contract creates. 

Is his name Saul? or Paul?

munbeam666

is headed up. Jeez.

Art
We keep our fingers crossed! But if not, you and your family comes first

ge30542

Talk radio, ragin' through the night.....like a freight train.                 
Yippeeeee!

MV/Liberace!

is headed up. Jeez.

Art

heh heh, art... i love you, buddy.

i hope this isn't too brown-nosing for anyone.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DanTSX on April 06, 2015, 07:06:02 PM
...so let's be careful on what we assume about who and what Keith Rowland is.  I've heard the stories, but it's still Art's friend and sometimes biz partner.  So be respectful.

no.

nika01

Quote from: MV on April 06, 2015, 08:00:04 PM
heh heh, art... i love you, buddy.

i hope this isn't too brown-nosing for anyone.

Marginal

phrodo

Yo Art - love the latest tidbit of positive news .. hope it makes you feel better. And don't worry -- if this whole drawn out ordeal makes you go belly-up from stress .. it won't be pizza-roll-toasty-hot where you're going. I'm sure God has good taste in radio hosts so I'd be willing to wager that He has dibs on you -- but it'll be hotter than a nuked pizza roll where Dave is headed.  ;D

dan7800

This is going to be a roller coaster. It is important here to just take it 1 day at a time.

We got your back Art.

Art Bell

Well thanks guys, you are getting a little taste of what I have been going through for the last couple of months. It really is crazy, good news, then crashing back to Earth, it really does a number on me.

And yes I do suffer Panic attacks. Always before going on air but within a few moments I get in a zone and then nothing effects me, it's really weird.

Art

Quote from: Art Bell on April 06, 2015, 08:52:47 PM
Well thanks guys, you are getting a little taste of what I have been going through for the last couple of months. It really is crazy, good news, then crashing back to Earth, it really does a number on me.

And yes I do suffer Panic attacks. Always before going on air but within a few moments I get in a zone and then nothing effects me, it's really weird.

Art

Relax sounds like negations are going well. Keith and the attorney are doing good. Just give them a few weeks. You daughter gets out of school in a few weeks, you can then go in that trip. Hopefully, by then everything's worked out.

Art

wagner works for me.  ;D

Richard Wagner - The ride of the Valkyries from "Die Walküre"

paladin1991

Quote from: Gd5150 on April 06, 2015, 03:48:03 PM
If I were Art I would find visiting Bell Gab and it's brown-nosers far more tedious than contract BS. But then again, this is free, and lawyers cost money, so it would be a toss up.
Tosser.

Reported 

phrodo

Art

Panic attacks .. and maybe a bit of insecurity about the future .. it's only human. I doubt anybody is above a bit of performance anxiety... unless they don't give a shit (so doubt Dave has any shred of it  ??? ).

Hopefully for things will work out - for ALL of us. And if you are truly happy it will show in your shows. If not (Ishuddertothinkofthatalternateuniverseoutcome) well ... we'll always have Paris -- errr I mean - the "Ultimate Archive".