• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Art Bell

Agree, Happy Easter all

Art

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ks3484 on April 05, 2015, 07:03:02 AM
hmmmmm, have you talked to him about putting a very prominent link to it?

i don't talk to keith about anything, and i have no plans to start.

trust_no_one

Quote from: Art Bell on April 05, 2015, 01:14:39 PM
Agree, Happy Easter all

Art

Happy Easter to All !!!

Ms. C

Happy Easter, happy Passover, happy Lunar Eclipse to one and all .... sending much love and renewed energy to one and all.

dungiven

Agree, Happy Easter all

Art
And Happy Easter to the AB family and all! 

FortRock

FROM THE SCORPION ARMY PROPAGANDA MINISTRY:

UNDERSTANDING GEORGE NOORY VERSUS ART BELL:
FOR STAR TREK FANS THIS IS EASY, WHO IS THE TRUTHGIVER, THE CANON ITEM, GEORGE NOORY OR ART BELL?
REMEMBER WHO CREATED STAR TREK? GENE RODDENBERRY! WHO TRIED TO RUIN STAR TREK? J.J. ABRAMS!
AGAIN IT'S SIMPLE, WE'RE TRYING TO RETURN TO A TIMELINE CREATED BY THE FIELD MARSHALL, THAT HAS GONE
ASTRAY UNDER MR. TURMERIC! IT TAKES A SPECIAL POWER TO RETURN TO A TIMELINE, AND LAWYERS ARN'T MUCH
HELP! ART WILL GET US BACK TO THE TIMELINE OF TRUTH SOON! PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO TO UNDERSTAND THE
FIELD MARSHALL'S CHALLENGE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axTdv68wIvk

WOTR

Quote from: FightTheFuture on April 05, 2015, 05:30:44 AM
With regard to joking about the mass murder of hundreds of people, I don't know if it's ever appropriate. Just imagine the horror those poor people felt as they descended to their death.
I joke about it because I was fully expecting a loaded plane to crash into another building, killing thousands while people banged on the cockpit door.  So far, we have got off easy. Like I said- I'm sensitive enough to not say this to flight crew and if somebody here is related to a victim I may even apologize... If not, I realize it is humour in poor taste- but I'm OK with that...

Maybe they can find some way to allow the control tower to unlock the doors remotely and mount a radio outside the cockpit for use in emergencies.  They probably spent $10 000 reinforcing the bulkhead but left no way to override it... Smart.  And I hope they do this before I am forced to make a joke concerning the death of thousands in a 9/11 style attack rather than 100...

Nick el Ass

Agree, Happy Easter all

Art

Again happy Easter to you and your family, Art... and all BellGab members.

laserjock

Boy, I'm full, just got home from family feast, this year I got away with no cooking, don't know how I managed that...

WOTR

Almost forgot... Happy Easter.

DocHolliday

I don't post a lot here, but I try my damnedest to keep up on everything.  MV mentioned prior that these are special times.  I couldn't agree more.  Never in a thousand years would I have thought that I'd be on a forum where Art is interacting with every Joe poster.  I was listening to a show from 95 on U7 the other day, that I remember hearing live when I was a kid staying up late, and it just got me that much more excited about Art's comeback, because I just have a gut feeling that this show is going to be nothing short of great if it works out the way Art and everyone else has talked about.

I'm excited for this show, but the wait will be worth it, even if it goes past July.  Initially I wasn't expecting the non-compete to end until September or October, anyway, so anytime will be the right time.

Art, I know you've heard this a million times, but you have my sincerest best wishes.  Good luck, and keep fighting--we're all behind you.

coaster

Quote from: DocHolliday on April 05, 2015, 06:09:34 PM
I don't post a lot here, but I try my damnedest to keep up on everything.  MV mentioned prior that these are special times.  I couldn't agree more.  Never in a thousand years would I have thought that I'd be on a forum where Art is interacting with every Joe poster.  I was listening to a show from 95 on U7 the other day, that I remember hearing live when I was a kid staying up late, and it just got me that much more excited about Art's comeback, because I just have a gut feeling that this show is going to be nothing short of great if it works out the way Art and everyone else has talked about.

I'm excited for this show, but the wait will be worth it, even if it goes past July.  Initially I wasn't expecting the non-compete to end until September or October, anyway, so anytime will be the right time.

Art, I know you've heard this a million times, but you have my sincerest best wishes.  Good luck, and keep fighting--we're all behind you.
Now this here is a great post.

Art Bell

Well we (me and Keith) are in trouble here. I hate to bring possible bad news yet but here is the current situation:

Our possible partner has thrown a change into the Contract that for us is a deal killer, Keith) will explore with them Tomorrow. Can not talk about specifics yet.

Plan B looks dead because the catagorys of "Small Webcaster" will most likely disappear at the end of the year, making doing it on our own out of reach.

So right now things do not look so good, but again there will be talks Tomorrow. I will keep you all informed. This has been so stressful that is is effecting my health so I am backing away and letting Keith talk with them, I have been living this every day, all day.

Art

Quote from: Art Bell on April 05, 2015, 08:52:34 PM
Well we (me and Keith) are in trouble here. I hate to bring possible bad news yet but here is the current situation:

Our possible partner has thrown a change into the Contract that for us is a deal killer, Keith) will explore with them Tomorrow. Can not talk about specifics yet.

Plan B looks dead because the catagorys of "Small Webcaster" will most likely disappear at the end of the year, making doing it on our own out of reach.

So right now things do not look so good, but again there will be talks Tomorrow. I will keep you all informed. This has been so stressful that is is effecting my health so I am backing away and letting Keith talk with them, I have been living this every day, all day.

Art

We appreciate your dedication but don't stress out so much. We are all here to help. Try not to worry so much. Good idea letting keith help. Let him sort stuff out, I am sure he will negotiate in good faith.

zeebo

Like everyone else here, hope something can be worked out, Art ... in any case, ya gotta take care of yourself.

PrairieGhost

Art

Taking care of yourself is more important than negotiating a contract. Hopefully Keith can get something worked out with them.

WhiteCrow

This has been so stressful that is effecting my health so I am backing away and letting Keith talk with them, I have been living this every day, all day.

Art

That is so sad Art. I feel your pain.

Best to you and Family. In the end, it's all we really have.
Do what's best for you and them.

Kolchak

Quote from: Art Bell on April 05, 2015, 08:52:34 PMThis has been so stressful that is is effecting my health so I am backing away and letting Keith talk with them, I have been living this every day, all day.

Agree with the other sentiments. The contract is useless if you become ill in the process of working it out. Take it easy and hopefully things will work out.

Danger!UFO

Art

Art, the most important thing is that you take care of yourself and your family. If things don't work out then take it easy.

Our 'entertainment' is far less important than your health and happiness. We know you really want to come back. Let's keep the faith that things will work out. We're glad you are here on the board. MV has a good thing here.

This sounds so cliché but there is always tomorrow. Clear the table and start over even if is later this year. If there are no other options then so be it. We'll understand.  :)

Art Bell

It's just such a shame because I was so very excited about the show. I got myself so worked up about it all. That is life I guess, your all up, then the World crashes down on you.

I am sorry I got all of you so excited along with myself. We really thought we had hit the jackpot with this Small Webcaster catagory, It lets you pay 10 to 14% of the income to cover music which would have been just great but they are most likely going to eliminate that catagory at the end of the Year.

Our Possible Partner is prepared to pay the big bucks for music but it is so insane in terms of cost that it feels like a setup for failure, however talks continue and we shall see.

I want you all to know that the support you have shown means a great deal to me.

Art

Nick el Ass

Art

We want you to be happy and healthy, Art. So I hope that you are able to relax, and let Keith do the heavy lifting while you enjoy the time with your family because it is Easter time... and no matter what we have your back. Stay safe.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Art Bell on April 05, 2015, 09:52:10 PM
It's just such a shame because I was so very excited about the show. I got myself so worked up about it all. That is life I guess, your all up, then the World crashes down on you.

I am sorry I got all of you so excited along with myself. We really thought we had hit the jackpot with this Small Webcaster catagory, It lets you pay 10 to 14% of the income to cover music which would have been just great but they are most likely going to eliminate that catagory at the end of the Year.

Our Possible Partner is prepared to pay the big bucks for music but it is so insane in terms of cost that it feels like a setup for failure, however talks continue and we shall see.

I want you all to know that the support you have shown means a great deal to me.

Art

You have let no one down, and don't need to apologize to anyone. In fact you made us all smile because there is still hope even if it is only a glimmer at this point... but you need to do what is right for you that is all that matters in the end, my friend. As I said before we will be here no matter what.

ge30542

Art

Mr. Bell, Give it your best, that's all you can do. We love you and are behind you. If things do not work out, we are still THRILLED listening to work you did over 20 years ago. You're a first class talent, and a first class man. What will be, will be.

ledzep69r

Just remember Art that it's your voice and the personality behind it that matters to us. I'll take your show without music over any show in the world. Don't give up!!!!!!!!!

pyewacket

Art

I am sorry that this is taking its toll on you, Art. Your health and well being are more important to you and your family. I hope that Keith can work something out. If not, it's not for lack of trying on your part. I wish you all the best. You'll always be the real deal to me and many others. No one can take your place. 

DanTSX

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 04, 2015, 03:55:08 PM
Well, Noory has officially told me that he doesn't want to read or hear anything about this site because he's not that interested and finds it boring, so he's not sending anything my way.

He's full of bullshit.

He might find YOU boring, but he's reading this forum.  He's just not posting.

popple

Stay strong, Art!

1964kid

Art, don't let it affect your health. Your health and time with family is what's most important. If it doesn't work out, at least you tried. And remember, at least you can always feel good in knowing you set the gold-standard in night-time radio, and blazed the trails for this genre of nighttime talk radio. Thanks for all you've done, and please enjoy life-don't worry about us, we'll be fine. And we will treasure the good times forever.