• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 24, 2018, 11:22:43 PM
lol.  I don't care for being snarky and lobbing insults to people on the other side unless they are being rude.  I like to speak with the other side and hear what they have to say.

me too!  :D

GravitySucks

lol.  I don't care for being snarky and lobbing insults to people on the other side unless they are being rude.  I like to speak with the other side and hear what they have to say.

Do you use a SpiritPhone?

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 24, 2018, 11:31:05 PM
Do you use a SpiritPhone?

As a matter of fact, I do. LOL.  I have an app on my droid called Ghost Radar Connect.  I get the oddest words coming through on it sometimes.  Like my parents are talking to me.  It is freaky. :o  It is like an ovilus if you know what that is.

Kidnostad3

I like to speak with the other side and hear what they have to say.

I had a great aunt who used to talk to the other side through her toaster. 

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 24, 2018, 11:36:09 PM
As a matter of fact, I do. LOL.  I have an app on my droid called Ghost Radar Connect.  I get the oddest words coming through on it sometimes.  Like my parents are talking to me.  It is freaky. :o  It is like an ovilus if you know what that is.
Is that the black mirror deal? I got some "eminations" from my router/wifi box. Weird clicks that hapoen, usually, before an incoming call. A defect likely as digital line connects or interference between it and cordless phone. But oddly weird when room is quiet. Almost sound mechanical. Of course could be NSA etc. Or ghosts. Because often the landline phone is a "no voice" or no msg left or, worse, "this is a survey" bot. I like SW for weird stuff tho. Numbers stations, weird faint preachers, and odd anomolies beepings (short-transmission bursts? beacons for air/sea?)

Gd5150

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 24, 2018, 09:01:15 PM
By the way, did you know algorithm was named after the inventer of the internet?

Ah yes. His method is used as contraceptive.

Gd5150

Quote from: Jackstar on January 24, 2018, 09:00:32 PM
Say hi to your sister for me.

She says hi and she’ll be wearing your favorite shorts on tonight’s cam show.

Dr. MD MD

If this whole thing had happened in the 1950s the culprits would be rounded up and tried and there would be public executions. Organizations like CNN would be treated as the communist propagandists that they are and would be taken out with airstrikes. The "special investigation" would be into the actual criminals who committed these crimes. We've come a long way, baby!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 24, 2018, 11:53:00 PM

She could also pick up Radio Free Europe on her bridgework.

Gd5150

Call Swishy and see where he is. 😂

Dr. MD MD

Did it ever occur to you that they may just be tapping into the aggregate of info about you out there already to do this; you know, the one that you agreed to share when you signed up for that? ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 25, 2018, 12:17:10 AM
I think we, using a collective and in this case even royal we, were bad for almost abandoning SW etc broadcasts of our stuff. Now all they get is Hollywood, the worst of our culture.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 25, 2018, 12:23:18 AM
Did it ever occur to you that they may just be tapping into the aggregate of info about you out there already to do this; you know, the one that you agreed to share when you signed up for that? ;)

They don't have access to that info.  I share very little on the internet.  This is the only place I talk about my life to any degree.  Believe me, what has come across on the app is very private info.  I'm not going to detail it here as it is doubtful it would convince you anyway.  Why don't you get the app and try it out for yourself?  I dare ya. :D ;)

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 25, 2018, 12:20:09 AM
Call Swishy and see where he is. 😂

He is far beyond the veil.  LOL.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 25, 2018, 12:40:36 AM
They don't have access to that info.  I share very little on the internet.  This is the only place I talk about my life to any degree.  Believe me, what has come across on the app is very private info.  I'm not going to detail it here as it is doubtful it would convince you anyway.  Why don't you get the app and try it out for yourself?  I dare ya.

When you click on the agree box for most of these apps you're allowing them to do just that. Read the fine print, my friend. Read the fine print! LOL! ;D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 25, 2018, 12:42:11 AM
When you click on the agree box for most of these apps you're allowing them to do just that. Read the fine print, my friend. Read the fine print! LOL! ;D

You don't get it.  The things coming across are nowhere to be found except in my head. I didn't write them down anywhere. ;D ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 25, 2018, 12:44:24 AM
You don't get it.  The things coming across are nowhere to be found except in my head. I didn't write them down anywhere. ;D ;)

Do you actually remember everything you've written on the internet?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 25, 2018, 12:45:20 AM
Do you actually remember everything you've written on the internet?

I know what I've written down about my life on here.  Yes, I do.  Like I said, try it out for yourself.  That is Ghost Radar Connect. It is free or a $1 at most app stores.  Or perhaps you are afraid of the unexplained.  I understand. ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 25, 2018, 12:17:10 AM

Her talks with the other side ended when my cousin Ralphy who lived in her attic tried to heat up a can of chicken noodle soup in the toaster.  After that, not a peep out of them. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 25, 2018, 12:46:21 AM
I know what I've written down about my life on here.  Yes, I do.  Like I said, try it out for yourself.  That is Ghost Radar Connect. It is free or a $1 at most app stores.  Or perhaps you are afraid of the unexplained.  I understand. ;)

No thanks. I'm trying to reduce the amount of big brother in my life. ;)

paladin1991

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 24, 2018, 04:03:53 PM
What better way to say “I Love You” than the gift of tolerance. Lmao!

That is fucking great.

ItsOver

... It is like an ovilus if you know what that is.

"Is it that the flappy thing in your throat?  Did I tell yeewww I burned mine real bad!  Tommy had to take me the hospital 'cause he knows L.A.  Let me tell yeeewww all about it..."

http://youtu.be/1914eEHOZPw

Quote from: ItsOver on January 25, 2018, 10:24:32 AM
"Is it that the flappy thing in your throat?  Did I tell yeewww I burned mine real bad!  Tommy had to take me the hospital 'cause he knows L.A.  Let me tell yeeewww all about it..."

http://youtu.be/1914eEHOZPw

ROTF.  He would have a hell of a time pronouncing it, that's for sure.

ItsOver

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 24, 2018, 11:53:00 PM

"Muh Aunt Shaftica Karaghoul could talk to the other side.  Now she IS on the other side.  A toaster fell in her bathtub!  Maybe it was a radio.  She might have been listening to me!"

Ok, this is not the thread for it but I'll briefly give an example how the app works.  It spits out words on a screen.  For example,  BROOM followed seconds later by FALL.  This actually happened to me.  Right after those words spit out, a broom across the room that's been sitting in the same spot for hours falls.  I'm not joking.  It really happened.  That event is one of many strange things that has happened with that app.  I keep it turned off for the most part at home because it is freaky and I really don't want to bring anything into the home. I only turn it on when I'm out checking a place out.

I suppose MD will say the black ops guys emitted an invisible laser that knocked the broom down or perhaps they caused a minor tremor under my house knocking the broom down.  MD, you seriously need to knock it off with the government boogeyman stuff.  It is more ridiculous than the paranormal.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 25, 2018, 10:40:37 AM
Ok, this is not the thread for it but I'll briefly give an example how the app works.  It spits out words on a screen.  For example,  BROOM followed seconds later by FALL.  This actually happened to me.  Right after those words spit out, a broom across the room that's been sitting in the same spot for hours falls.  I'm not joking.  It really happened.  That event is one of many strange things that has happened with that app.  I keep it turned off for the most part at home because it is freaky and I really don't want to bring anything into the home. I only turn it on when I'm out checking a place out.

I suppose MD will say the black ops guys emitted an invisible laser that knocked the broom down or perhaps they caused a minor tremor under my house knocking the broom down.  MD, you seriously need to knock it off with the government boogeyman stuff.  It is more ridiculous than the paranormal.
Have you ever walked through a cemetery with it?  Asking for Brendan and Barbara.

Quote from: ItsOver on January 25, 2018, 10:48:14 AM
Have you ever walked through a cemetery with it?  Asking for Brendan and Barbara.

Not yet.  I've seen people use it on periscope.  I really want to take it over to the battlefield and try it over there.  I haven't had it for long.  I should also try the Confederate cemetery in Marietta and see what happens.  I don't trust any of that other stuff like the Spirit box.  I think most of the voices on that are from radio stations that the box scans.  Plus they are too damn loud and noisy.  Constant white noise.  They better come up with something better than that.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 25, 2018, 10:54:28 AM
Not yet.  I've seen people use it on periscope.  I really want to take it over to the battlefield and try it over there.  I haven't had it for long.  I should also try the Confederate cemetery in Marietta and see what happens.  I don't trust any of that other stuff like the Spirit box.  I think most of the voices on that are from radio stations that the box scans.  Plus they are too damn loud and noisy.  Constant white noise.  They better come up with something better than that.
Interesting.  Go for it, 21st, and report back.  I'm burned out on the never-ending mudslinging political stuff.  Maybe you can get some spirits posting on BellGab. ;)  That should liven things up a bit.  :D

Quote from: ItsOver on January 25, 2018, 10:59:46 AM
Interesting.  Go for it, 21st, and report back.  I'm burned out on the never-ending mudslinging political stuff.  Maybe you can get some spirits posting on BellGab. ;)  That should liven things up a bit.  :D

When we warm up some.  We're supposed to be in a January thaw now but it is still a bit nippy with daytime temps in the 40's.  May hit 60 Saturday if we're lucky but then they are saying back to the deep freeze for all of Feb. LOL

This winter has been a humdinger so far.  Can't believe they are still trying to hock that global warming nonsense.  Right now Tokyo is frigid and the rest of Asia is not much better and it has also been a cold winter in Europe.

No doubt this comment will light the fire on this thread once more.  I'm sick of all the political talk too.  Main reason why I don't say so much on threads like this anymore.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 25, 2018, 11:20:12 AM
When we warm up some.  We're supposed to be in a January thaw now but it is still a bit nippy with daytime temps in the 40's.  May hit 60 Saturday if we're lucky but then they are saying back to the deep freeze for all of Feb. LOL

This winter has been a humdinger so far.  Can't believe they are still trying to hock that global warming nonsense.  Right now Tokyo is frigid and the rest of Asia is not much better and it has also been a cold winter in Europe.

No doubt this comment will light the fire on this thread once more.  I'm sick of all the political talk too.  Main reason why I don't say so much on threads like this anymore.
Sounds good.  "Springtime for The Battlefield!"