• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

paladin1991

Quote from: PaulAtreides on January 24, 2018, 10:50:14 AM
No, he doesn't.  Lacking a valid credit card, GD will never be able to use a check-free store as they don't except cash or EBT cards.

;D
PA, sometimes you crack me up.  Question:  With your one client, is it all retainer or do you include billable hours.  Cuz I was thinking (see how I set this up for you?)  that you could dial up your clients package, leave it open in the background while you screw around on Bellgab.  You know, think about your client while you Hee and Haw with us here on the 'gab.  Maximize your earnings, you know?

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on January 24, 2018, 11:36:10 AM
Strange.
http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/24/al-gore-trump-solar-tariff-davos/
"Former Vice President Al Gore did something he, admittedly, rarely does and defended a recent Trump administration decision to impose tariffs on solar cells and modules. “I don’t typically defend him,” Gore said during a panel discussion at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland."

I'm sure we will here this fm the Left, "What does it matter?"

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 24, 2018, 11:46:01 AM

I'll bet my hair you're wrong.

Don't fall for it, boys.  The Pud is bald.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 24, 2018, 11:45:09 AM

Yeah, and as Trump tells the truth he has nothing to worry about, natch.
I know you rarely read the articles but in this case I suggest you should, since you weren't even apparently aware of how broad
18 U.S. Code § 1001 is and considering the politicization we are seeing in the FBI, that only relies on Agent's notes on 302s for facts about interviews, I would suggest anybody, but especially Trump, considering the statements and texts from FBI officials against him, should be hesitant to answer questions and if compelled do it through an attorney.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1001
http://www.wisenberglaw.com/Articles/How-to-Avoid-Going-to-Jail-under-18-U-S-C-Section-1001-for-Lying-to-Government-Agents.shtml
https://jonathanturley.org/2013/05/11/why-the-fbi-doesnt-record-interrogations/

I'm still waiting to see how the IRS, DOS, or whatever agency would treat you if you don't provide documentation, receipts, etc if asked and say sorry but I lost everything via "“misconfiguration issues related to rollouts, provisioning, and software upgrades that conflicted with my collection capabilities.” If the public is supposed to accept that excuse from the FBI or government surely they would accept it from us, right?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on January 24, 2018, 12:09:03 PM
I'm glad some billion dollar companies are trickling down on us. But I have always wondered, if trickle down is supposed to help the middle and lower income people, why not give the money directly to the people instead of depending on the voluntary largesse of the billionaire companies/employers?

Also, the Republicans giveth (to the super-rich) and taketh away (from the middle-class):

1. In 2018, some healthcare premiums might go up by as much as 50 percent. ... Topping the list is Georgia, with rates that are 57 percent higher than last year, while Florida said some premiums will be 45 percent higher.  And at the same time deductibles will go up.

2. Republicans have made no secret of the fact that after the tax bill passes, they will point at the resulting deficits to justify cuts in Medicaid and Medicare. The House and Senate passed a budget resolution last month with $1.8 trillion in cuts to both of these programs

3.  The tuition and fees deduction is no longer available. The tuition and fees deduction was actually an extender that expired at the end of 2016. The tuition and fees deduction allowed taxpayers to reduce their taxable income by up to $4,000.

4.  Starting this year, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, the recently enacted federal tax overhaul, caps payers' deductions on their property, state and local income taxes (SALT)  at $10,000.

In 2015, the average New Yorker's SALT deduction was more than $22,000. In New Jersey and California, those deductions were around $18,000, while Marylanders claimed an average deduction of nearly $13,000.

The reality of trickle down is a larger deficit and an increase in the income inequality gap: 

"Between 1979 and 2005 (Reagan and W.'s shots at trickle down) after-tax household income rose 6 percent for the bottom fifth. The top fifth income increased by 80 percent. The top 1 percent saw their income triple. Instead of trickling down, it appears that prosperity trickled up. "

So much for strengthening the middle-class by making the super-rich richer

Who's the monkey now?

Hillary traffics little kids.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 24, 2018, 12:44:17 PM
That's for lawyers to argue.  As I have seen countless times, it's all in the articulation.  Or maybe, it's this, in the words of, I can't remember who said, them, maybe you do, "What does it matter?"

I would buy a ticket to watch Trump answer questions and trip himself up as he was doing it.

Gd5150

Watching the lemmings try to explain away how companies hiring people and expanding business directly due to corporate tax cuts thanks to Trump and Republicans is pricelsss.

There has never been a better display of leftwing lemming ignorance and stupidity.

They are wrong over and over and over and over again. Their predictions are never accurate. And still they are too close minded and ignorant to step back and wake up.

Trump wins, “the stock market will crash” - wrong. We’ve now had a record number of record closes and the rally keeps going.
“These tax cuts won’t do anything” dozens of companies have given raises and bonuses to millions of working people.
“These tax cuts won’t do anything” millions of jobs are being created as a direct result of the Trump/Republican corporate tax cuts.
“These tax cuts won’t do anything” - 90% of Americans will benefit from the Trump/Republican tax plan.

And that’s just economics. Try the idiot climate changers.

“The oceans will rise 100 feet in the next 20 years” - 30 years later, oceans haven’t risen an inch.

Or Obamacare: “wow we’re going to get to keep our doctor, have lower premiums, and give free healthcare to all” - premiums up 500%. Millions have lost their health insurance, doctors, and coverage.

Not once in the last 2 years has any of these lemming idiots cited a single Hillary Clinton or DemoKKKrat policy that would have generated economic growth. The party with no platform and no ideas. The party of the worthless loser left. Lemmings as always, losing. We can always count on them to have another march that feeds no one, creates no jobs, no growth, helps no one and accomplishes nothing.

Trump orange! Russians! Russian Twitter bots!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 24, 2018, 12:52:58 PM
Don't fall for it, boys.  The Pud is bald.

I wish...my hair grows faster than bamboo.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on January 24, 2018, 01:00:01 PM
I know you rarely read the articles but in this case I suggest you should, since you weren't even apparently aware of how broad
18 U.S. Code § 1001 is and considering the politicization we are seeing in the FBI,

Because Fox, I mean Trump news says so...Funny how it only became that after Trump fired Comey for not giving Flynn a break...funny that. Until then the FBI was wonderful.

that only relies on Agent's notes on 302s for facts about interviews, I would suggest anybody, but especially Trump, considering the statements and texts from FBI officials against him, should be hesitant to answer questions and if compelled do it through an attorney.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1001
http://www.wisenberglaw.com/Articles/How-to-Avoid-Going-to-Jail-under-18-U-S-C-Section-1001-for-Lying-to-Government-Agents.shtml
https://jonathanturley.org/2013/05/11/why-the-fbi-doesnt-record-interrogations/

I'm still waiting to see how the IRS, DOS, or whatever agency would treat you if you don't provide documentation, receipts, etc if asked and say sorry but I lost everything via "“misconfiguration issues related to rollouts, provisioning, and software upgrades that conflicted with my collection capabilities.” If the public is supposed to accept that excuse from the FBI or government surely they would accept it from us, right?

As the likelihood of my being interviewed by the FBI is very low, the point is moot. Its never been brought up until now, and that's only because its Trump..it never worried you in 2016 when Clinton was on the ropes. Why was that?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 24, 2018, 01:16:26 PM
I have scam links to promote and virtual trains to play with goddamit.

:-\

Laurakinch

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 24, 2018, 01:48:14 PM
Noted, but would you bet your ass?

Hope not. I’m quite fond of that gorgeous ass.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 24, 2018, 12:49:38 PM
;D
PA, sometimes you crack me up.  Question:  With your one client, is it all retainer or do you include billable hours.

It's all pro bono.  I have no need for earnings.  But thanks for asking.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Laurakinch on January 24, 2018, 02:08:16 PM
Hope not. I’m quite fond of that gorgeous ass.

Yeah, that’s what SV says too.

TigerLily

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 24, 2018, 02:16:23 PM

Hands off, Laura. You got your sexy Limey. SV's mine

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 24, 2018, 02:16:23 PM

SV makes stuff up sometimes. He doesn't like it. It threatens his prestige.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: TigerLily on January 24, 2018, 02:18:53 PM

I doubt Laura is after SV. Incredibly sexual Adonis that he is.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: TigerLily on January 24, 2018, 02:18:53 PM

“Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s ass, gorgeous or otherwise.”   (Exodus 20:17)

Dr. MD MD

Barf!  :o

Well, now that you kids have played house we can get back to the adults. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxyy6ePCM1M

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 24, 2018, 02:35:17 PM

Just quoting scripture. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 24, 2018, 02:21:11 PM
SV makes stuff up sometimes. He doesn't like it. It threatens his prestige.

Oh don’t be so modest.  Just recently he said he was glad to see the back of you.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 24, 2018, 02:35:17 PM

Naturally this is all true? Well? Is it?  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 24, 2018, 03:06:50 PM
Naturally this is all true? Well? Is it?  ::)

Watch and make up your own mind. I'm not a Democratic government that will watch it for you and then tell you what to think. :D