• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150729 - Preston Dennett - UFOs/Paranormal - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 29, 2015, 02:46:48 PM

steelbot

Quote from: Quick Karl on July 29, 2015, 11:03:58 PM
Art could interview a brick and make it sound interesting!
HE DID interview Nooray once didn't he!

He does have a nice website and looks like he's written about 20 books? :shrug:
http://prestondennett.weebly.com/books.html

Did he just describe the demons in astral travel as "n-words?"  :o

Jackstar

Quote from: coaster on July 29, 2015, 11:07:10 PM
look for Robert Monroe's books. He is a must read for anyone interested in obes.

coaster and I are thinking about getting a duplex together.

Bellathor

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 29, 2015, 11:05:23 PM
Whhhhhooooaaaaaaa mannn... I'm outta body.

If that were a full body shot, I guaran-damn-tee you'd see a joint in his hand.

Robert

Quote from: Robert on July 29, 2015, 11:03:25 PMThat could be evidence that having an interesting life predisposes one to reincarnate.
A friend of mine thinks these impressions of reincarnation are false but with a basis.  He doesn't think the individual reincarnates, 1 to 1 body, but that the experience of ancestors echoes as memories in their descendants & sometimes in people other than their descendants.  The greater the impression someone made in life, the greater the impression that person makes on this group memory stream.  So it would be more likely that one would remember the experience of influential or famous persons.

someguy

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 29, 2015, 11:07:58 PM
Did he just describe the demons in astral travel as "n-words?"  :o

so it wasn't just me who heard that?

Sean92008

Quote from: Designx on July 29, 2015, 10:58:53 PM
Art needs our help to find new really good guests. I understand the guests Art has on probably are inexperienced and may end up being quite good in the future. Art is going the long term for this show and building up his own guests is how he sees as being truly unique in the broadcast venue.

TESS GERRITSEN...

I have already e-mailed her AND messaged Art (through BellGab).

Her shows with him in 2004 & 2005 kicked major ass.  She's a novelist AND a doctor.  She's the real deal.

albrecht

Quote from: ChandlersDad on July 29, 2015, 11:04:12 PM
Well, not all past lives are exciting. Many years ago I went to a psychic for fun. She said that in a past life, I was a "butt boy" for a very rich aristocrat. Great! In a past life, I was a gay whore for royalty.
It was/in not necessaryily a homo thing. Maybe you were a "Groom of the Stool"! To King Edward or someone else even! Pay me more and I'll read the lines in your hand to determine. Yes, there were some bad things that went with the job, especially early on in the role,  but also you were a close confidant due to "access" to the Regent (like a big lobbyist today.) I can see it here in the mist of my crystal ball!! Send me money and I will tell you more.

This guy was luring little girls away  :o ... Was this on the other side??

Dr.Pepper

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 29, 2015, 11:05:23 PM
Whhhhhooooaaaaaaa mannn... I'm outta body.

Holy shit.  Is that what the guest looks like?

ChandlersDad

I swear I saw this guy on SIGHTINGS or ENCOUNTERS back in the early 90's. At that time, he was being focused on because he was a member of Steven Greer's landing team that went out in a field at night and tried to flag down 747's (UFOS) with flashlights and medication. LOL. Freudian slip! I meant to write "meditation".

Quick Karl

Quote from: lonevoice on July 29, 2015, 11:06:32 PM
He could, and he does.  It's like I can see Art winking at us over this guy's shoulder.

;D ;D ;D

I remember when I used to get that feeling back in the old days -- it's really something the pure talent that Art has.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: ChandlersDad on July 29, 2015, 11:04:12 PM
Well, not all past lives are exciting. Many years ago I went to a psychic for fun. She said that in a past life, I was a "butt boy" for a very rich aristocrat. Great! In a past life, I was a gay whore for royalty.

Now, if that were me, that psychic would get no tip.

=Schlyder=

this guy is another delusional, like Dallas Thompson.

GravitySucks

Second night in a row that TuneIn went to buffering and I lost the show.  I think it was about the same time too.

Having that dial in to listen number is a great fallback.

Xitheron

Quote from: ChandlersDad on July 29, 2015, 11:09:36 PM
I swear I saw this guy on SIGHTINGS or ENCOUNTERS back in the early 90's. At that time, he was being focused on because he was a member of Steven Greer's landing team that went out in a field at night and tried to flag down 747's (UFOS) with flashlights and medication. LOL. Freudian slip! I meant to write "meditation".

Wow this guy is a lifer then

zeebo

Quote from: PrairieGhost on July 29, 2015, 11:08:46 PM
I'm the only one thinking this is a great show?

I'm actually really enjoying it.  I think this guy's bringing up some interesting stuff.

Quote from: Schlyder7 on July 29, 2015, 11:10:37 PM
this guy is another delusional, like Dallas Thompson.

He wishes he were that good. Dallas might be my favorite Art guest of all time.

Quote from: Sean92008 on July 29, 2015, 11:08:56 PM
TESS GERRITSEN...

I have already e-mailed her AND messaged Art (through BellGab).

Her shows with him in 2004 & 2005 kicked major ass.  She's a novelist AND a doctor.  She's the real deal.

She's one of my favorites. I randomly caught her hosting some local radio in San Francisco I think? She's cool as hell.