• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

GravitySucks

I really hope there is an outrage over this. How many starving kids could this money teed?  How many safe zones could this money build?  How many abortions could this money fund? 

Oh. Wait. Its a cat.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/01/27/amputee-cats-given-bionic-paws-groundbreaking-surgery/

Its. A. Fucking. Cat.

Jackstar

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 27, 2017, 07:42:15 AM
Its. A. Fucking. Cat.

Yeah, I'd rather we did scientific experimentation on your sister, but she's a fucking whore. Shrug.

Jackstar

http://archive.is/duVJW

QuoteBy Thursday evening, at least 51 renegade Twitter sites were claiming to represent the Drumpf resistance at NASA, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, the Department of Health and Human Services, the Environmental Protection Agency, the Department of Homeland Security, the presidential staff, the Forest Service and the Department of Agriculture, among others. Several sites representing specific parks across the nation were also off and running. By Thursday evening, the site that started the rogue trend, @AltNatParkService, had 1.2 million followers, three times as many as the official National Park Service site.

the_Stranger

Quote from: JesusJuice on January 27, 2017, 01:17:03 AM
Do you know asking that people eat and be healthy is a form a white supremacy?

https://twitter.com/EvrydayFeminism/status/824651989338492931

One of the reasons the right wing hated Michelle Obama so much.
They hate those white supremacist bastards.

albrecht

Quote from: the_Stranger on January 28, 2017, 12:06:09 AM
One of the reasons the right wing hated Michelle Obama so much.
They hate those white supremacist bastards.
In all seriousness, and I've asked this before, but is that site a real thing? Or some parody like The Onion?

Caruthers612

Quote from: JesusJuice on January 27, 2017, 01:17:03 AM
Do you know asking that people eat and be healthy is a form a white supremacy?

https://twitter.com/EvrydayFeminism/status/824651989338492931

I read the first four paragraphs on the site and, feeling my frontal lobes edging nearer to suicide, bailed out. Holy Jeez. There is perhaps a use that people who make such declarations serve, and that is to self-identify as 'tards, thus saving us the trouble of sifting through the population one by one, trying to separate the valuable from the 'tard through interviews and brain scans. Then, having collected all the 'tards onto a fleet of fishing scows, we can conveniently haul them out to waters favored by the mako shark, and unload them.

paladin1991

Quote from: Chefist on January 26, 2017, 10:46:16 AM

;D

https://www.facebook.com/realmofmetal/videos/1223495054409117/

hahahhahahahah

Oh good God.  8 years ago she was probably one of those idiots dancing around jabbing her finger into ppls faces  yelling, 'He's your President!  He's your President!'

Taaroa

QuotePetition asks Disney to keep Donald Trump speech out of Hall of Presidents

Some critics of president Donald Trump are so adamant in their opposition that they don't even want an fake version of him to speak. An online petition was started last week, asking Walt Disney World to keep an animatronic president Trump silent in its Hall of Presidents attraction.

The attraction has animatronic figures of all US presidents. Recent incumbent presidents including Barack Obama have recorded speeches for their animatronic doubles.

The Change.org petition, which as of Wednesday evening was signed by over 8,000 people, says that Mr Trump ran a campaign filled with hateful speech and he doesn't deserve to have a voice at a place like Disney World in Florida.

"Donald Trump ran a Presidential campaign on hateful speech, misogyny, racism and xenophobia. In doing so, he has tainted the legacy of the American Presidency forever," the petition reads.

"The Magic Kingdom at Disney World is a place specifically designed for the enjoyment of children and families," it says.

They want Disney to give them a safe space.

albrecht

Quote from: Taaroa on February 02, 2017, 12:03:38 AM
They want Disney to give them a safe space.
The hypocrisy there is AMAZING, considering the stuff that Disney produced "star" girls, and boys, turn out to be in later life. And the other incidents, including on other Disney lands gator attacks, groping, etc.

Quote from: Justin Time on February 01, 2017, 12:30:14 PM
Who is this?  should put a paper bag over his head saying 'Not Famous.

He's a formerly famous autist, but now just a dirty hobo. A paper bag would be too luxurious. Glory hole sounds about right.

Taaroa

Quote from: albrecht on February 02, 2017, 12:11:44 AM
The hypocrisy there is AMAZING, considering the stuff that Disney produced "star" girls, and boys, turn out to be in later life. And the other incidents, including on other Disney lands gator attacks, groping, etc.

There have always been those claims about Walt Disney being an anti semite and pro Nazi too.

AceAzzameen

I'd like to see a national guardsman grind that no-talent, violence-inciting Sarah Silverman's face into the pavement.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AceAzzameen on February 02, 2017, 11:20:55 AM
I'd like to see a national guardsman grind that no-talent, violence-inciting Sarah Silverman's face into the pavement.

I would've called her a mossad agent too, just for good measure.  ;)