• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

WOULD YOU HAVE A ROBOTIC LOVER?!

Started by KevinIsAHybrid, October 13, 2016, 02:23:18 PM

Imagine what you could with a robotic lover.

It could be a great relationship. Or it could be evil like slavery.

zeebo

Let me know when we get the "Cherry 2000".  But remember this movie's cautionary tagline:  "There's more to love than hot wiring."

I've been married for more than five years, I already have a robotic lover. amirite?

onan

How much money does the robotic lover have and how jealous is her last boyfriend?

Quote from: onan on October 16, 2016, 11:51:33 PM
How much money does the robotic lover have and how jealous is her last boyfriend?

I think I liked you better during your recent long hiatus.

Women want bad boys and money,a nd do other evil.

:(

That's one of the reasons why I feel like living in the wild away from humans

ninjashoes

If it really looked like a real life female then why not?

It is like babysitting your nephew for the day, all the fun of having a kid but you can give them back at the end of the day before they start pooping their pants.

Imagine a girlfriend who never cheats on you or asks you to put on a Brad Pitt mask.

well.... they could look and act like anyone right? they could include any accessories? two for one sales? klingon mating rituals preprogramed..... hmmmm.......

Caruthers612

Begin with the Real Doll, then add the following modifications:

1) For God's sake, replace those dead, lifeless eyes that stare into space and make you feel like you're raping your sister's corpse. Wait, did I say that out loud? I only meant they need eyes that have the spark of life in them.

2) Warmth. The doll/robot should have body temperature, thus making you and your pecker feel, uh, warm.

3) How about some moving parts? Inside the orifices of the doll/robot, under the skin, should be gizmos that create the sensation of pulling, gyrating, pressure, etc. I mean after all.

4) Just like a self-cleaning oven.

5) Welcomes all requests for backdoor access, rather than demanding an expensive spa day in exchange for it.

6) Absolutely LOVES inviting its hot doll/robot friends to join you.

In principle, therefore, yes, I'm down with robot lovers, but if I catch mine reading anything by Gloria Steinem it goes straight to the landfill.