• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 29, 2017, 03:37:47 PM
My luck? I'm gravy son. But Trump still isn't versed in economics; In fact he isn't versed in much at all apart from his own narcissism.  ;D

Sure you are...and you're really married too.  ::)

P.S. Have you gotten anything right over the past couple years? ANYTHING?!  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 29, 2017, 03:40:03 PM

Oh that old chestnut...  ;)

I see you spent christmas day on here....we didn't...we were cosy warm.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 29, 2017, 03:40:03 PM

P.S. Have you gotten anything right over the past couple years? ANYTHING?!  :D

To paraphrase Phil Oakey: My worst is better than your best. You don't even care you're wrong, you just trawl the internet for videos and memes to fill your pitifully void life. Why weren't you tucked up in bed on christmas day with a woman? Had she deflated and you couldn't find anything to fix the leak so you could blow her up?  ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 29, 2017, 03:42:53 PM
Oh that old chestnut...  ;)

I see you spent christmas day on here....we didn't...we were cosy warm.

I think I may have dropped a few posts in between festivities, like a lot of good Bellgabbers did but it's interesting how obsessed you are with me that you'd actually check.  ;D

Please, I'm not your type. Don't make "Laura" jealous.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 29, 2017, 03:46:04 PM
To paraphrase Phil Oakey: My worst is better than your best. You don't even care you're wrong, you just trawl the internet for videos and memes to fill your pitifully void life. Why weren't you tucked up in bed on christmas day with a woman? Had she deflated and you couldn't find anything to fix the leak so you could blow her up?  ???

Just one thing, pud. That's all I'm asking for but all you can come up with is your usual second rate insults. Sad little man.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 29, 2017, 03:46:14 PM
I think I may have dropped a few posts in between festivities, like a lot of good Bellgabbers did but it's interesting how obsessed you are with me that you'd actually check.  ;D

Obsessed? Naa, but its notable how you used to cal me out for my post count, yet you're rapidly closing in, in half the time.  ;D  Go you, lonely boy.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 29, 2017, 03:47:38 PM
Just one thing, pud. That's all I'm asking for but all you can come up with is your usual second rate insults. Sad little man.  ;D

Is this the same lonely man who calls everyone a faggot who he disagrees with, even if its only once? You need to get help son.. Trump does that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 29, 2017, 03:48:05 PM
Obsessed? Naa, but its notable how you used to cal me out for my post count, yet you're rapidly closing in, in half the time.  ;D  Go you, lonely boy.

I know your defeat has been stressful on you, pud. Go get some lovin from "Laura" I understand that's what you call your right hand.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 29, 2017, 03:49:13 PM
Is this the same lonely man who calls everyone a faggot who he disagrees with, even if its only once? You need to get help son.. Trump does that.

Nope, just the one's that are acting like stupid faggots, shamelessly trying to push the elitists propaganda without actually being able to provide a rational argument as to why, like yourself.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 29, 2017, 03:51:49 PM
Nope, just the one's that are acting like stupid faggots, shamelessly trying to push the elitists propaganda without actually being able to provide a rational argument as to why, like yourself.  :D

Oh yeah, the elitist propaganda (you forgot globalists) ....

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 29, 2017, 03:54:53 PM
Pud went to Disneyland.  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSq7WC7PGtI

Someone at Disney really didn't get invested in making a likeness did they? I suppose up close its actually an improvement on the real thing.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 29, 2017, 03:56:55 PM
Oh yeah, the elitist propaganda (you forgot globalists) ....

It goes without saying, that too!  ;)

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Swishypants on December 29, 2017, 02:58:03 PM
I'm tired of these CANADIANS thinking they are relevant. We can squash you like a bug! You only exist as OUR mineral resources storage locker dumbasses! Nobody gives a fuck what you laugh at! Just drink your Moleson, fuck your cousins, and send us half-witted comedians, or we'll bitch slap you into Quebec!

China owns you ..... gasbag.
You're as dumb as Dr. Dumb Dumb .......

The world laughs at Trump ...
Trump laughs at his supporters.

US population of 325 million ........ Hillary Clinton & Donald Trump are the best you can do for Presidential candidates.  Joke !

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 29, 2017, 03:58:30 PM
Someone at Disney really didn't get invested in making a likeness did they? I suppose up close its actually an improvement on the real thing.  ;D

Hey, give’m a break.  They had to rework a Hilliary figureâ€"hence the moronic gaze.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 29, 2017, 04:33:39 PM
Hey, give’m a break.  They had to rework a Hilliary figureâ€"hence the moronic gaze.

That's as maybe. But whether they did or didn't it shows a 'It'll do, no-one gives a fuck anyway' attitude. Which I think is a pity considering that in his own modest estimation, and at least one octogenarian supine senator (Hatch) think he's bigger than god. I dunno, you can't get the staff these days, maybe they should have given it to a Chinese firm to get it right.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on December 29, 2017, 04:32:17 PM
China owns you ..... gasbag.
You're as dumb as Dr. Dumb Dumb .......

The world laughs at Trump ...
Trump laughs at his supporters.

US population of 325 million ........ Hillary Clinton & Donald Trump are the best you can do for Presidential candidates.  Joke !

So says a pansy subject of the Queen who now denies he voted for Justin Trudeau. 

https://youtu.be/sZa26_esLBE

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 29, 2017, 04:52:22 PM
So says a pansy subject of the Queen who now denies he voted for Justin Trudeau. 

The irony being that Brenda cares more about Canadians than Trump does for other Americans.  ;D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 29, 2017, 04:46:26 PM
That's as maybe. But whether they did or didn't it shows a 'It'll do, no-one gives a fuck anyway' attitude. Which I think is a pity considering that in his own modest estimation, and at least one octogenarian supine senator (Hatch) think he's bigger than god. I dunno, you can't get the staff these days, maybe they should have given it to a Chinese firm to get it right.

I agree, it’s a piss poor job.  Not the first time Disney has bombed.  Remember John Carter.  It lost 307 mil. 

Dr. MD MD

I laugh at the ACE of CLUBS...
Trump laughs at the ACE of CLUBS...
Justin Trudeau laughs at the ACE of CLUBS...
We all laugh at the ACE of CLUBS...
;D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 29, 2017, 04:56:28 PM

The irony being that Brenda cares more about Canadians than Trump does for other Americans.  ;D

Which Canadians are those?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 29, 2017, 05:04:17 PM
Which Canadians are those?

All of em, including (for reasons I can't fathom) French Canadians.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 29, 2017, 05:03:24 PM
I laugh at the ACE of CLUBS...
Trump laughs at the ACE of CLUBS...
Justin Trudeau laughs at the ACE of CLUBS...
We all laugh at the ACE of CLUBS...
;D

You put the 'Duh' ... in Dr. Dumb Dumb
IQ soaring upward into the double numbers .... you're a joke.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on December 29, 2017, 05:49:01 PM
You put the 'Duh' ... in Dr. Dumb Dumb
IQ soaring upward into the double numbers .... you're a joke.

Trump’s a joke, MD’s a joke, everone’s a joke.  You need to expand your vocabulary by reading more.  Try reading Green Eggs and Ham even if you don’t understand the words at first.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 29, 2017, 06:11:54 PM
Trump’s a joke, MD’s a joke, everone’s a joke.  You need to expand your vocabulary by reading more.  Try reading Green Eggs and Ham even if you don’t understand the words at first.

A lot of them seem hung up on one single idea or "joke." It's sort of like they don't have the capacity to do anything more.  :D