• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Gd5150

Quote from: albrecht on December 29, 2017, 11:32:18 AM
Trump should hire some Obama DREAMERs or Obama's "refugee" Muslims to drive said truck. Then the MSM will ignore, figuring it is simply involved with transporting narcotics or sex trafficking or going to bomb something or simply run over some pedestrians, so nothing to see there; lest they offend or profile.

Better yet, hire dreamers to stand there and block the view. It’s a win win win win. CNN will have something to complain about. Dreamers get to “live the dream”. Lemmings be triggered. And Trump can say: “see, told ya they’d build the wall”.

Gd5150

Quote from: albrecht on December 29, 2017, 11:32:18 AM
Trump should hire some Obama DREAMERs or Obama's "refugee" Muslims to drive said truck. Then the MSM will ignore, figuring it is simply involved with transporting narcotics or sex trafficking or going to bomb something or simply run over some pedestrians, so nothing to see there; lest they offend or profile.

I think you’re onto something. The Trump must have hired illegal aliens to organize all that naughty “Russian collusion”, it would explain why Mueller still hasn’t found anything. El zilcho, cero, nada, Jose sentadilla. 🌵

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 29, 2017, 12:09:02 PM
I think you’re onto something. The Trump must have hired illegal aliens to organize all that naughty “Russian collusion”, it would explain why Mueller still hasn’t found anything. El zilcho, cero, nada, Jose sentadilla. 🌵

How do you know? Because you're bosom buddies?

Swishypants

EVERYTHING IS FINE! Be like me! Make a Tillamook Grilled Cheese on sourdough with butter and mayo, then watch "Muscle Lady/Midget" Pron and think about JoJo and Paladin getting it on.

Swishypants

Hey Pud! I think I found Laura on Pronhub! She was fucking terrible! I came!

https://youtu.be/1qB6XdAkkAo

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on December 29, 2017, 12:18:18 PM
EVERYTHING IS FINE! Be like me! Make a Tillamook Grilled Cheese on sourdough with butter and mayo, then watch "Muscle Lady/Midget" Pron and think about JoJo and Paladin getting it on.

Go on, the wheels up and onwards gave you a hard on at 37-40 seconds. Admit it.

https://youtu.be/lteL18wd15Y

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on December 29, 2017, 12:22:56 PM
Hey Pud! I think I found Laura on Pronhub! She was fucking terrible! I came!

She was faking it...  :-\

Swishypants

Kings of Leon? Yeah. But only because it reminds me of the "glory days."

Yorkshire pud

And this will give you a boner that lasts into next year.

https://youtu.be/ex4pyyjav2o

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 29, 2017, 12:24:40 PM
She was faking it...  :-\

I still want to nail da Queen, even though she's relation to me. :)

Dr. MD MD

Requesting that all this bullshit be moved to the aviation thread, where it belongs. This is the Trump thread, faggots!  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 29, 2017, 12:30:09 PM
Requesting that all this bullshit be moved to the aviation thread, where it belongs. This is the Trump thread, faggots!  :D

GET OUT! We took it over dick-breath!

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 29, 2017, 12:30:09 PM
Requesting that all this bullshit be moved to the aviation thread, where it belongs. This is the Trump thread, faggots!

Unemployable 'bubba' ....... with 'tiny Trump hands'.  How special.
You're a joke ....

The world laughs at Trump ...
Trump laughs at his supporters ...

Swishypants

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on December 29, 2017, 02:48:25 PM
Unemployable 'bubba' ....... with 'tiny Trump hands'.  How special.
You're a joke ....

The world laughs at Trump ...
Trump laughs at his supporters ...

Biddi-Biddi-Biddi-Biddy! What's happinen' BUCK! Switch off stupid robot!

Swishypants

I'm tired of these CANADIANS thinking they are relevant. We can squash you like a bug! You only exist as OUR mineral resources storage locker dumbasses! Nobody gives a fuck what you laugh at! Just drink your Moleson, fuck your cousins, and send us half-witted comedians, or we'll bitch slap you into Quebec!

Dr. MD MD

I see the faggots have been out in force this afternoon. I must've triggered them.  ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 29, 2017, 03:02:42 PM
I see the faggots have been out in force this afternoon. I must've triggered them.  ;D

Oh Buttercup! You are so precious.

Swishypants

Resend that order Twiki! Sic Balls!

Dr. MD MD

LOL! You stupid, pathetic faggot!  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 29, 2017, 03:26:34 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEUgicgcCuo

I see; Someone who has been made bankrupt multiple times, has cheated many businesses and employees over the years and cannot get an American bank to lend him money is an economics expert? Interesting.  ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 29, 2017, 03:33:52 PM

I see; Someone who has been made bankrupt multiple times, has cheated many businesses and employees over the years and cannot get an American bank to lend him money is an economics expert? Interesting.  ???

Sorry about your luck, old man but queen fluffers and Hillary anal probes are going down!  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 29, 2017, 03:35:56 PM
Sorry about your luck, old man but queen fluffers and Hillary anal probes are going down!  ;D

My luck? I'm gravy son. But Trump still isn't versed in economics; In fact he isn't versed in much at all apart from his own narcissism.  ;D