• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20130917 - Steven Greer - New Energy Sources

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 17, 2013, 01:00:08 PM

onan

Listen to this bumper music... I know I've heard it.

Bwahahaha

popple

"Oh. Listen to this bumper music. I've heard this. I know I've heard this"

AHAHAHA!  8)

lonevoice

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 17, 2013, 09:46:31 PM
I think the dude needs to have dinner with a therapist.
This.  I used to date an ER physician who was almost as much of a wingnut as Greer.  Thing is, he only talked half as fast as Greer, so it took twice as long to figure out he was off-plumb.  Between the two of them, it does make me wonder how common it is in their specialty.

CoherentBlast

Quote from: kingdomofsigh on September 17, 2013, 09:52:51 PM
Art: "I know I've heard this before..."

The Chase is back! Heehee.  :D

That and the announcer... my God, I am home.. serotonin overload!

Insanity

Ohhhh yaaaa, Thats some good bumper music......

I wonder were i've heard that before.....

SnapT

When "The Chase" started playing, I briefly became irrationally worried that Noory had somehow hijacked Sirius XM and was about to start his show in place of Art's. 

That's a shame.

Queen

HEY MV i forgot my password to NIN so i made NIN2 its been a long time since we talked. we use to talk on sundays in the chat room i havent found a chat room here.

aldousburbank

If I'm not mistaken, Art modified that (the one C2C uses) with a phase.  Right Guild? Anyone?

Spinner

The comments posted here about Greer and the show are as entertaining as the show itself.
Keep 'em coming!  :)

Needle woman

The Chase, Art, the whole package....I've just time traveled back to 1996!!  Oh, yeah!

Chine

Quote from: popple on September 17, 2013, 09:54:41 PM
"Oh. Listen to this bumper music. I've heard this. I know I've heard this"

AHAHAHA!  8)

THAT was amazing. Haha. Love it.

someguy

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 17, 2013, 09:57:46 PM
If I'm not mistaken, Art modified that (the one C2C uses) with a phase.  Right Guild? Anyone?

Yeah probably. Ages ago he was goin off about putting phaser effects on shit iirc

Art <3

Mels-hole1984

After reading The Time article where Art said “This fellow, half the time, he doesn’t sound like he’s listening to his guest. He’ll come back and ask a question that had just been answered five minutes previously. Or he’ll inject a complete non sequitur. The guest will be talking about Bigfoot, and he’ll ask, ‘Well, does that have something to do with angels?’” Worse, “there’s a lot more politics in it, a lot more medical crap in it, a lot of New Age-y crap that I won’t touch. I prefer science,”and with Art just playing The Chase, I wonder how long before Noory stops acknowledging him all together.

widespread1

I once smoked a j with a former CIA director and talked about Art Bell

PrairieGhost

I think it's safe to say Art is just as good as he was in the early 90's! This is freaking amazing!  8)

aldousburbank

Nice moon for hippes.  When dude shuts up it will be better.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: widespread1 on September 17, 2013, 10:01:01 PM
I once smoked a j with a former CIA director and talked about Art Bell

I'm guessing you're joking but if your not. Story time!!!!!

Give us the gist of what he thought of art etc.

Just got a link to this thread on the forums from a year ago via PM.  Thank you, For Whom the Art Tolls!

http://coastgab.com/index.php?topic=3206.0

aldousburbank

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 17, 2013, 10:02:35 PM
I'm guessing you're joking but if your not. Story time!!!!!

Give us the gist of what he thought of art etc.
Dude he can't tell us.  If he did, he'd have to stone us all.

There is only one very big downer to all this no Stream link Service I want a pay service and no commercials that I can listen to in the car the next day like I used too, Anyone else bring this up yet ???

lonevoice

Quote from: Derpspiracy on September 17, 2013, 09:49:04 PM
Do you guys remember back in the day whenever Art interviewed a guy named Dallas Thompson?... Yeah. Like a hundred times more coherent than Greer.
Aww, Dallas.  I thought he was rather endearing in a crazy kinda way. I'd like to hear him again, but didn't Art ban him for life? 

Quote from: Kingdom of Nye is Back on September 17, 2013, 10:04:28 PM
There is only one very big downer to all this no Stream link Service I want a pay service and no commercials that I can listen to in the car the next day like I used too, Anyone else bring this up yet ???

SiriusXM on demand offers shows for download about 2 hours after broadcast, so you can listen to them on your phone wherever you go.