• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20130917 - Steven Greer - New Energy Sources

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 17, 2013, 01:00:08 PM

Morgus

Art should ask Greer about that tiny ET mummy he told about a couple months ago on c2c

WOTR

Quote from: Zap Rowsdower on September 17, 2013, 08:31:44 PM
"You're not going to tell me where the island is, are you?"
That was one of my favourite things... Art pretty much telling both the guest and the audience that he knows that either it was not true of that he would tell us all that it is too sensitive of a secret.

aldousburbank

Quote from: coaster on September 17, 2013, 08:32:37 PM
Greer, you're so full of shit.
George is so jealous, sitting at home, listening in his boxers.

Northcoaster

Quote from: PrairieGhost on September 17, 2013, 08:33:07 PM
It's crazy that we are getting three and half hours of actually show now.  :)
Yeah, I just hope he doesn't burn himself out. :D

lava filling

Anyone else had the misfortune of seeing Greer's latest "documentary"?  ::)

popple

Quote from: Morgus on September 17, 2013, 08:33:43 PM
Art should ask Greer about that tiny ET mummy he told about a couple months ago on c2c

REALLY. I wanna know about that little dude.

Zap Rowsdower

It's so great to have Art back. Last night we had the fairly mainstream "safe" guest Dr. Kaku. All fine and dandy, nice introduction to the new format.

Tonight we have our first crackpot. Let the fun really begin.

bateman

"For Bill. Uh, Clinton." Yeah, you're on a first name basis with him, aren't you, Greer.  ::)

Northcoaster

Quote from: Zap Rowsdower on September 17, 2013, 08:36:24 PM
It's so great to have Art back. Last night we had the fairly mainstream "safe" guest Dr. Kaku. All fine and dandy, nice introduction to the new format.

Kaku always delivers. And he makes everything easy to understand. Great first guest.

popple

Quote from: lava filling on September 17, 2013, 08:35:10 PM
Anyone else had the misfortune of seeing Greer's latest "documentary"?  ::)

I was going to subject myself to it earlier today but didn't get the chance. Any particular parts you find the most unfortunate? lol

PrairieGhost

Quote from: bateman on September 17, 2013, 08:37:53 PM
"For Bill. Uh, Clinton." Yeah, you're on a first name basis with him, aren't you, Greer.  ::)

Oh and Obama now... Who know's it's fun to listening to and maybe it's real maybe it's not lol

SaucyRossy

Listen I don't necessarily believe what he's saying but you do not make up a story about meeting with the director of the CIA unless you're completely batshit.

I don't know what to think about that, but I can't believe any one would fucking make up a story about meeting with the director of the CIA. You're just asking for trouble.

ziznak

my neighbor just gave me an old bottle of southern comfort she doesn't want... old black ladies love me man.  So, I'll be sippin whiskey on the rocks and listenin to Art for a few nights :)

coaster

Can you imagine this chowder-head being your medical doctor?

lava filling

Quote from: popple on September 17, 2013, 08:39:06 PM
I was going to subject myself to it earlier today but didn't get the chance. Any particular parts you find the most unfortunate? lol

Their little alien mummy baby gets debunked (of course) and but 90% of it is basically an infomercial for joining Greer's cult.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: ziznak on September 17, 2013, 08:41:39 PM
my neighbor just gave me an old bottle of southern comfort she doesn't want... old black ladies love me man.  So, I'll be sippin whiskey on the rocks and listenin to Art for a few nights :)

Sounds like a relaxing time!

Max_TO

Good lord he just won't shut up long enough to let Art talk

CRM 114

Last night science fact tonight total non science baloney IM IN HEAVEN!

awake

It's hilarious, all secret meetings and unfalsifiable/unverifiable back and forth stories.  "Special knowledge" for special people...  too funny

HorrorRetro

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 17, 2013, 08:40:34 PM
Listen I don't necessarily believe what he's saying but you do not make up a story about meeting with the director of the CIA unless you're completely batshit.

I don't know what to think about that, but I can't believe any one would fucking make up a story about meeting with the director of the CIA. You're just asking for trouble.

From what I recall, he's not making up the meeting, but he's sure embellishing it.  I remember hearing the other side of the story, Woolsey's version, and he said they were both at the same social event and Greer said hi to him and that was about the extent of their "briefing."

lonevoice

Quote from: Zap Rowsdower on September 17, 2013, 08:36:24 PM

The real crazy starts tomorrow with the alien in the freezer.  I love it all, from Kaku to crackpots, as long as Art's the ringmaster.

Desmond

I find it difficult to believe more than about 10% of what comes out of Greer's mouth.  He reeks of phoniness and sleaze to me.  Always something to sell and details he can't release. 

Northcoaster

Quote from: coaster on September 17, 2013, 08:42:04 PM
Unfortunately, yes. I've had bad luck with doctors. :'(

bateman

Quote from: coaster on September 17, 2013, 08:42:04 PM

"This cyst is clearly an alien implant. I'm referring to you Dr. Leir."

No sumthin's goin on

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 17, 2013, 08:14:11 PM
At least Art isn't saying "I got a feeln' sumtings gunna happen soon."

Does Dr. Greer think he is talking to Alex Jones...or...Snoory? Art won't let him do this monologue very long before he tries to call him out on all this name dropping!

awake

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 17, 2013, 08:40:34 PM

Totally safe to choose a target like this, CIA is never going to waste time denying this sort of horseshit