• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Forward or Reverse?

Started by jazmunda, August 12, 2014, 10:48:59 PM

jazmunda

What is your preferred method of parking in car parks?

Are you impatient and just want to get in quickly or do you prefer a quick and easy exit later?

I'll take my answer off the air.

Quote from: jazmunda on August 12, 2014, 10:48:59 PM

Are you impatient and just want to get in quickly or do you prefer a quick and easy exit later?

It depends on how much I've had to drink and my rage level.  I definitely admire The General's method.

fishing for event speech material are we?  http://www.parkingconvention.com.au/
as a side note, one could park halfway into the forward adjoining parking space and have both options.  ;D

The General

Well, I see the problem.
Here in 'Merica we call em PARKIN LOTS, son.
Damn commies and your 'car parks.'

McPhallus

I of course want both as an American.  It's one of the reasons I show up at work at 5:45 am and park under a nice shady tree and get to leave in the afternoon before the big rush.

saucerlike

I always park in the low end of the lot ready to go forward.  I hate parking lots more than highways, especially when you can't see past 4'11 small cock guy's ginormous SUV to see if the coast is clear

My preferred method is to drive through a lane with both spots open so the front end of my car is parked outwards.
If that is not available, I just park front-end inwards, and back out when leaving the parking spot.

wr250

i prefer to prk my truck in such a manner that it takes up 4 parking spots. and no i do not own a f350 diesel crew cab with a full sized (8') bed, which seems to be the preferred method of transporting your 3 children to skrool around here (as opposed to the family car which gets 30mpg instead of 12mpg -10.6km/litre vs 4.2km/litre for you aussies.).