• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

NoMoreNoory

This call came in the same self-proclaimed 'wacko' open lines as the planted question that led to Noory's ten minute Mission Statement. It also contained a classic example of his quite breath-taking rudeness and insensitivity to his callers.
A woman called and asked, very simply, 'How do you get your voice heard in a revolutionary way?' Now, granted it's not the easiest question to answer. Did she mean 'How do you find radical, new ways to get your voice heard?' or 'What's the best way to get my revolutionary views heard'. A few intelligent questions would have clarified what she meant and what, if any her revolutionary stance might be. It would be easy to imagine Ian drawing her out in just such a way. Or simply to say, 'Well, you have a captive audience across America and around the world right now. Go ahead.' But not the Simpleton. Oh, no. Instead, he got rather annoyed and nasty with her with a succession of spluttered exclamations along the lines of 'I don't understand', 'What's your point?' etc before cutting her off and announcing, with sneering condescension, that if you want to make your voice heard you should write articles for your local newspaper, join protests, 'that kind of thing.'and moved on. What exactly, if anything, the caller had on her mind, we will never know, because Noory denied her the very platform she was enquiring about.

George Noory sucks.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: eddie dean on September 08, 2012, 10:16:07 PM
greetings everyone! I found this site, like some of you, by searching for george noory sucks and other similar phrases such as, why is c2c gone down hill or what's wrong with noory. I'm glad to see that I'm not alone in my opinion!! I've spent the past few days reading up on the vast amount of comments and  topics and loving all the "suckage" that has become c2c am. I've never posted  to any bb, so that poping noise you just heard was my bb cherry. I'm still learning and browsing around here. I'm excited to add my 2 cents in the  weeks and years ahead, on  what has become depth and the wonder of george noory sucking!!!!

glad you made it, brother.  post often.

ItsOver

Ever see the South Park episode(s) where Saddam Hussein has the Devil as his "girlfriend"?  I could see the Devil dumping Saddam for Snoory.   Could there be any better torture than listening to Snoory crooning Evis?  ;)

eddie dean

this is the audio from the transcript i posted yesterday.
open lines from 9-7-12.
the chem-trail pyramid guy.

eddie dean

Quote from: ItsOver on September 10, 2012, 04:15:19 PM
Ever see the South Park episode(s) where Saddam Hussein has the Devil as his "girlfriend"?  I could see the Devil dumping Saddam for Snoory.   Could there be any better torture than listening to Snoory crooning Evis?  ;)

hilarious image ziznak! and comment from ItsOver!!
I love the lambasting the SP movie and TV show do to celebrities. I'm not sure if Satan would take noory as his girlfriend, maybe they would hook up  a few times. in SP, Satan has a soft romantic heart, and loves the "bad boys" like saddam, even thought they are not good for him. Maybe Saddam and Noory might be a better suited couple, as Noory playing the bitch bottom "nice guy" roll.

IDK would Noory be a top or bottom? Or maybe a power bottom??
Is noory a true "nice guy" like his on-air persona begs?
I envision Noory having a anger problem and routinely flying off the handle with rage. So maybe he would be a good "bad boy" for Satan in the South Park world.

eddie dean

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on September 10, 2012, 02:27:06 PM
This call came in the same self-proclaimed 'wacko' open lines as the planted question that led to Noory's ten minute Mission Statement. It also contained a classic example of his quite breath-taking rudeness and insensitivity to his callers.
A woman called and asked, very simply, 'How do you get your voice heard in a revolutionary way?' Now, granted it's not the easiest question to answer. Did she mean 'How do you find radical, new ways to get your voice heard?' or 'What's the best way to get my revolutionary views heard'. A few intelligent questions would have clarified what she meant and what, if any her revolutionary stance might be. It would be easy to imagine Ian drawing her out in just such a way. Or simply to say, 'Well, you have a captive audience across America and around the world right now. Go ahead.' But not the Simpleton. Oh, no. Instead, he got rather annoyed and nasty with her with a succession of spluttered exclamations along the lines of 'I don't understand', 'What's your point?' etc before cutting her off and announcing, with sneering condescension, that if you want to make your voice heard you should write articles for your local newspaper, join protests, 'that kind of thing.'and moved on. What exactly, if anything, the caller had on her mind, we will never know, because Noory denied her the very platform she was enquiring about.

George Noory sucks.

it was a strangely worded question without much focus. the caller would have been better off if she could have rephrased it in a way the Noory could understand. Very tall order in futility.
His comment of writing little articles to your local newpaper was laughable.
Hey goofy George,  ever hear of the internet? It's this forum that reaches billions of people, where you can voice your opinions and write anything you have on your mind. Geese!!

Here is the audio from that call......

ziznak

Quote from: eddie dean on September 10, 2012, 06:59:55 PM
it was a strangely worded question without much focus. the caller would have been better off if she could have rephrased it in a way the Noory could understand. Very tall order in futility.
His comment of writing little articles to your local newpaper was laughable.
Hey goofy George,  ever hear of the internet? It's this forum that reaches billions of people, where you can voice your opinions and write anything you have on your mind. Geese!!

Here is the audio from that call......
I remember the awkwardness I felt during that "revolutionary" call.  George was getting frustrated you can tell as the caller kept talking while he was trying to say something.  He seems like he was really not able to roll with that call at all.  Comes off like a dick especially listening to it over a few times.

Morgus

the only explanation to how Noory has remained host of c2c for ten years and keeps getting contract extensions:
Noory obviously sold his soul to satan years ago...

SnapT

Tonight's show with Noory quizzing this woman about serial killers is so creepy.  Noory noticably perked up when she started talking about child murdering.  This is the most engaged he's been in ages!

Also creepy when she talked about how women often lie about being raped, and how even if you ARE raped it's totally stupid to ever report it, and Noory agreed vigorously.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Morgus on September 11, 2012, 12:00:13 AM

I hope that's not the case. It would be very depressing.

I mean, for fucking years I've been trying to sell my soul to Satan and the motherfucker has me on a permanent pay no mind list or something. I do the incantations, the glossolalia, stand at the crossroads...still I get nothing! But a goat fucking shit stain like Noory gets Lucifer's ear? Where's the justice....

michio

Quote from: Morgus on September 11, 2012, 12:00:13 AM
the only explanation to how Noory has remained host of c2c for ten years and keeps getting contract extensions:

I fear you've drawn the ire and scorn of Satanists' everywhere with those nine little words. Go easy on him, folks, he meant well.   ;D

WOTR

Quote from: SnapT on September 11, 2012, 01:02:08 AM
Tonight's show with Noory quizzing this woman about serial killers is so creepy.  Noory noticably perked up when she started talking about child murdering.  This is the most engaged he's been in ages!
This is true... but I love the guest.  She says that her girls needed an adrenaline rush- Noory says that he thinks they all do and she immediately says that she does not think so (It is nice to hear somebody not just agree with everything.)  After that he says that doing the show is his adrenaline rush and she basically brushes him off and says her daughter was involved in high speed chases.  Yes, George is engaged- but the guest is not a push over.  All in all it is not too bad...

WOTR

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on September 11, 2012, 01:13:32 AM
                     I mean, for fucking years I've been trying to sell my soul to Satan and the motherfucker has me on a permanent pay no mind list or something. I do the incantations, the glossolalia, stand at the crossroads...still I get nothing! But a goat fucking shit stain like Noory gets Lucifer's ear? Where's the justice....
But have you spent your entire life seeking the Troooth like Noory?

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: WOTR on September 11, 2012, 01:32:01 AM
But have you spent your entire life seeking the Troooth like Noory?
Point well taken. Maybe Satan really likes subservient mediocrity and is likely to cut deals with people who exhibit that...like Noory or Jay Leno or Sammy Hagar.

I may be mediocre. But I'm not subservient!

martinjsxx

George just told this lady criminal profiler that he shared a bedroom with an older sister until he was 12. Too weird.

onan

Even Satan is reluctant to face the Coyle.

Sardondi

Well, Satan being who he is (Lucifer, "the morning star", "son of the dawn"), and his great sin being that of vanity run amuck, he's got a XXL ego. It does nothing for him to take capable folks and transform them into lords of the earth. See, he really wants to show off, so he takes a donkey turd like George Noory who is begging to sell his soul, and elevates him to the king of nighttime radio. Just to show his power.

Because even Satan knows chicks dig the long ball.

BobGrau

Quote from: eddie dean on September 10, 2012, 05:26:49 PM

Is noory a true "nice guy" like his on-air persona begs?

Anyone trying hard to be a 'nice guy' is of course a total bastard at heart.
And of course anyone who seems on the surface to be a total bastard... well, you just don't know him like I do.  8)

stevesh

My favorite moment of last night's show was when the guest started to talk about the stupidity of giving every kid who competes a trophy, when Simple George interrupted her and proudly said he always gave prizes to the 'loser kids' and she patiently explained to him why that isn't a good idea. I don't think Noory got it though.

Gotta love any guest who'll point out Noory's stupidity on the air.

Quote from: stevesh on September 11, 2012, 03:47:31 AM
My favorite moment of last night's show was when the guest started to talk about the stupidity of giving every kid who competes a trophy, when Simple George interrupted her and proudly said he always gave prizes to the 'loser kids' and she patiently explained to him why that isn't a good idea. I don't think Noory got it though.

Gotta love any guest who'll point out Noory's stupidity on the air.

George somehow seems to have a need to lie pointlessly.  Did he say when he was ever in a position to hand out prizes to everyone in a kids competition? 

I remember once a guest started talking about unicorns.  George, feeling the need to interrupt (maybe he thought she might be a babe and this was his way of creepily hitting on her), broke in and said her he used to hand out unicorn figurines to his friends when he was a kid.  I think that was when I realized how easily and clumsily he seemed to lie about dumb stuff.  Where would he even get a bunch of cheap unicorn figurines in about, what, 1960?

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: onan on September 11, 2012, 02:00:57 AM
Even Satan is reluctant to face the Coyle.

Satan is making the 37 year old Coyle recall the 12 year old Coyle asking 15/16 year old girls out and getting rejected and ignored with aplomb.

I hope Satan doesn't think Coyle's a welcher or maybe where Coyle lives is an issue. "I got too many Boston Micks down here to begin with, Joe Sr and Bobby Kennedy alone are pains in my ass beyond belief"

Juan

sNoory - "But I wanted to losers to feel good." Outstanding example of suckage.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Sardondi on September 11, 2012, 02:32:05 AM
Well, Satan being who he is (Lucifer, "the morning star", "son of the dawn"), and his great sin being that of vanity run amuck, he's got a XXL ego. It does nothing for him to take capable folks and transform them into lords of the earth. See, he really wants to show off, so he takes a donkey turd like George Noory who is begging to sell his soul, and elevates him to the king of nighttime radio. Just to show his power.

Because even Satan knows chicks dig the long ball.
If you can turn a George Noory into six figure salary...well, that makes that water into wine bit look pedestrian. We've been conditioned to think of Satan's emissaries as being these diabolical men and women of "wealth and taste"...not a bumbling Norm Crosby of overnight radio. Very tricky that Beelzebub...very tricky.

McPhallus

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on September 11, 2012, 09:26:29 AM
      Satan is making the 37 year old Coyle recall the 12 year old Coyle asking 15/16 year old girls out and getting rejected and ignored with aplomb.

The McPhallus spent a majority of his 20s this way, occasionally landing horrific dates that made him ponder whether human reproduction was just an utter impracticality.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: McPhallus on September 11, 2012, 10:02:36 AM
The McPhallus spent a majority of his 20s this way, occasionally landing horrific dates that made him ponder whether human reproduction was just an utter impracticality.

The Knight also spent many years this way, landing horrific dates and wives until the Knight wised up and met a beautiful foreign woman and married her.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: McPhallus on September 11, 2012, 10:02:36 AM
Yes, the Coyle suffered this indignity for quite awhile as well...and when the Coyle did kind of figure "the game" out, he was married. Always a sucker, that Coyle. After Coyle was no longer married, his bumbling teen ways seem to return with a vengeance.

ChewMouse

George's constant interruptions during last night's show were almost unbearable. It helped that the guest shot him down about 85% of the time, but he just could not shut the hell up.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on September 11, 2012, 06:31:56 AM
George somehow seems to have a need to lie pointlessly.
I remember George saying that he raised hamsters (or some other defenseless rodentia) and wore a white lab coat and carried a clipboard and measured their growth and so on...all when he was eight or so. Lie. That's just fruity. Eight-year old boys are trying to build explosives in the basement with their chemistry sets, at least they were when I was growing up.

QuoteWhere would he even get a bunch of cheap unicorn figurines in about, what, 1960?
Another lie. He just makes stuff up and clearly lacks the imagination to do it well.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure unicorns didn't exist until 1968.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: martinjsxx on September 11, 2012, 01:49:01 AM
George just told this lady criminal profiler that he shared a bedroom with an older sister until he was 12. Too weird.

The really 'Eeeewwww' part of that was Noory sharing with us that his older sister complained to his mom that she couldn't sleep because 'George breathes too hard'.

That is going to require some serious brain-rinseage

HorrorRetro

Quote from: ChewMouse on September 11, 2012, 10:45:36 AM

I remember George saying that he raised hamsters (or some other defenseless rodentia) and wore a white lab coat and carried a clipboard and measured their growth and so on...all when he was eight or so.

That's possibly the creepiest thing I've ever read.