• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

NBC Confirms Obama Lied About Bin Laden Raid

Started by Ruteger, May 12, 2015, 07:37:22 PM

The thing is, anybody with half an analytical brain or the slightest modicum of understanding as to how the covert world operates, would know that the ISI was fully aware of Bin Laden's whereabouts. The question has always been, who gave him up, and why?

VtaGeezer

Since IDing the Obama courier was the sole viable example that "enhanced interrogation" actually produced a positive substantive result, this means that torture as accepted US policy; so warm embraced by Conservatives, was utterly and totally without merit.  Of course the right will will ignore this.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: VtaGeezer on May 13, 2015, 09:18:31 AM
Since IDing the Obama courier was the sole viable example that "enhanced interrogation" actually produced a positive substantive result, this means that torture as accepted US policy; so warm embraced by Conservatives, was utterly and totally without merit.  Of course the right will will ignore this.

zing!

PChirp

Quote from: MV on May 13, 2015, 10:38:24 AM
zing!

MV,

Since I can't 'officially' PM you but wish to convey a thought, here goes.  PLEASE don't change your avatar.  This is SO classisch.  Avatars come and go but this one defines you.  I've loved it for very long time.  You must keep.  Me love you long time.

Jerry

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: PChirp on May 13, 2015, 10:52:12 AM
MV,

Since I can't 'officially' PM you but wish to convey a thought, here goes.  PLEASE don't change your avatar.  This is SO classisch.  Avatars come and go but this one defines you.  I've loved it for very long time.  You must keep.  Me love you long time.

Jerry

thank you, but that's a difficult request to honor.  i get really twitchy when i have the same avatar for too long.

Without access to ALL the classified documents and witnesses, it`s impossible to piece together any kind of true and accurate account of the Bin Laden raid. EI may have produced some positive results in this instance, or not. It`s impossible to tell at this stage.

However, one thing is very clear; our enhanced interrogation methods saved a lot of lives and led to other Al-Qaeda figures being swept off the field.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: FightTheFuture on May 13, 2015, 11:46:31 AM

However, one thing is very clear; our enhanced interrogation methods saved a lot of lives and led to other Al-Qaeda figures being swept off the field.
The fig leaf is off. Sanctioned torture is a stain that doesn't wash off.  What would John Wayne say?

albrecht

the "Obama courier?"  :o Or "Osama courier?" Granted it is often quite hard to confuse one radical, Islamic, Western Civilization hater from another- but I would've thought an Obama adherent wouldn't make that Freudian Slip so easily! Classic.

Or were you being serious? When did Bush "torture" the "Obama courier?" And what information being "couriered" to Obama? Are you telling me that Obama already had plans to undermine the country, support more radical Arab Spring Islamist radicals, and import illegal alien criminals and was being couriered messages related to his nefarious agenda even back in the Bush administration days?

Juan

I've always thought bin Laden was unwittingly providing some intelligence information, and that when politics outweighed the information, he was killed.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: albrecht on May 13, 2015, 07:51:44 PM
the "Obama courier?"  :o Or "Osama courier?" Granted it is often quite hard to confuse one radical, Islamic, Western Civilization hater from another- but I would've thought an Obama adherent wouldn't make that Freudian Slip so easily! Classic.

Or were you being serious? When did Bush "torture" the "Obama courier?" And what information being "couriered" to Obama? Are you telling me that Obama already had plans to undermine the country, support more radical Arab Spring Islamist radicals, and import illegal alien criminals and was being couriered messages related to his nefarious agenda even back in the Bush administration days?
You should spend less time chasing cracked-pot conspiracies and feeding your paranoia, and more on reality; like the Senate Report on CIA torture and the justifications that Cheney and his CIA Torture Master Rodriguez used; justifications almost unanimously rejected by interrogation experts and shown false by the evidence.

albrecht

Quote from: VtaGeezer on May 14, 2015, 09:58:54 AM
You should spend less time chasing cracked-pot conspiracies and feeding your paranoia, and more on reality; like the Senate Report on CIA torture and the justifications that Cheney and his CIA Torture Master Rodriguez used; justifications almost unanimously rejected by interrogation experts and shown false by the evidence.
You, an ardent Obama adherent, made the Freudian Slip and typed "Obama's courier," not me. I simply replied how interesting it is that even the most hardcore Obama follower can so easily mistake between radicals and often make that Freudian Slip and say, or in your case type, "Obama" instead of "Osama." A solution- since it is admittedly an easy mistake to make- use the CIA and 911 Commission Report style and spell the one radical's name with a "U", as in USAMA and the other radical with an "O", as in OBAMA (or use one of his former names if that still causes confusion.)

VtaGeezer

Quote from: albrecht on May 14, 2015, 10:04:24 AM
You, an ardent Obama adherent, made the Freudian Slip and typed "Obama's courier," not me. I simply replied how interesting it is that even the most hardcore Obama follower can so easily mistake between radicals and often make that Freudian Slip and say, or in your case type, "Obama" instead of "Osama." A solution- since it is admittedly an easy mistake to make- use the CIA and 911 Commission Report style and spell the one radical's name with a "U", as in USAMA and the other radical with an "O", as in OBAMA (or use one of his former names if that still causes confusion.)
Sophomoric. Maybe it should be "AMASO" or "AMASU" since its Arabic and they write right to left; much like you think.  But which end gets capitalized?  And "follower"?  Where do you come up with this Goebbelsian weaponization of language?  You missed a good career writing distortions for Fox "News"...your style suits their benighted audience.