• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

TequilaMB

Quote from: Black Hole on August 13, 2013, 12:42:39 AM
Sorry SnapT.  But come on???  Really?  Do we even want him here?  Really?  HE SUCKKKKSSSS

It seems he's finally realized that and wants us to tell him how to suck less. I guess. I really don't know what the hell he's doing here, but I am intrigued enough that I'm actually listening to the show for the first time in over a year.

crockasocks

Quote from: MV on August 13, 2013, 12:44:34 AM
considering the fact that this conversation has taken place on this forum for 5.5 years now, i can think of nothing more relevant than noory's personal input on the subject.  of course we want him here.  it doesn't mean you have to change your opinions or modify your thoughts and ideas in any way.

Dude, your avatars! Killing me! LOL

Okay, a guest giving accurate information on fossil fuel genesis.  Good to hear.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Gnoory on August 13, 2013, 12:46:09 AM
blackhole,the devil wants your soul....but we will save you

bwahahahahaha... that should calm him down.

Black Hole

Quote from: MV on August 13, 2013, 12:44:34 AM
considering the fact that this conversation has taken place on this forum for 5.5 years now, i can think of nothing more relevant than noory's personal input on the subject.  of course we want him here.  it doesn't mean you have to change your opinions or modify your thoughts and ideas in any way.
fine.  this sucks.  12 years of hell and now he is welcome to his own suck site.  i'm done for now lest I get banned any second.

I'm not an expert George, but 3.2 billion years of mats of singular cellular organisms covering the Earth before more complex life showed up.  That's a lot of biomatter.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Black Hole on August 13, 2013, 12:48:15 AM
fine.  this sucks.  12 years of hell and now he is welcome to his own suck site.  i'm done for now lest I get banned any second.

if you think it's that easy to get banned around here, then you've spent too much time on fantasticforum2.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: MV on August 13, 2013, 12:50:33 AM
if you think it's that easy to get banned around here, then you've spent too much time on fantasticforum2.

MV you rule.

SnapT

George, to prove without a shadow of a doubt it's really you AND to make tonight's show the best show ever, drop your current guest and bring on time travelling lawyer Andrew Basiago to take his place for the rest of the show!

Awaken Basiago from a deep slumber if you have to!

crockasocks

George:

You seem to stumble through the opening news read less than you did years ago.  Do you spend time pre-reading the copy now instead of reading it cold?

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: Black Hole on August 13, 2013, 12:48:15 AM

I think everyone is just perplexed as to why the folks at C2C are taking the time and energy to monitor the list, contribute to the list, and actually "play along".  Why would they be acknowledging us in any way??  It really is interesting and intriguing in a bizarre way...

bateman

Quote from: SnapT on August 13, 2013, 12:52:30 AM
George, to prove without a shadow of a doubt it's really you AND to make tonight's show the best show ever, drop your current guest and bring on time travelling lawyer Andrew Basiago to take his place for the rest of the show!

Awaken Basiago from a deep slumber if you have to!

I vote for Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on August 13, 2013, 12:54:06 AM
I think everyone is just perplexed as to why the folks at C2C are taking the time and energy to monitor the list, contribute to the list, and actually "play along".  Why would they be acknowledging us in any way??  It really is interesting and intriguing in a bizarre way...

well, it's pretty easy to do the math and figure it out when analyzing the events of the last two weeks, but there's still no reason to limit who can participate in the discussion (not that i think you're suggesting otherwise).

karios8

Do you enjoy Paper*Boy's "Jorch's Eyepad" cartoons?

SaucyRossy

George, you've been nice enough to give some other shutouts. My cat is very sick, could you please wish him well, his name is Goatsy.

Thanks ahead of time.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: bateman on August 13, 2013, 12:55:54 AM
They must love the Eye Pad comics.

george... have you read the george's eye pad thread?  i'm always curious as to your thoughts on that, and whether or not it makes you laugh.

Gnoory

Roy...im doing this because I care about every listener....and if you are upset with the show..then its high time to find out why.
I dont want to infringe on Art's site,etc,but I really want this to work.
Please keep in mind for every 1 person who doesnt like me or the show...10 do.
but its the one who doesnt that I need to understand and reach.

lonevoice

Quote from: MV on August 13, 2013, 12:53:43 AM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC9w4KWEgJE

Good job providing them the audio clip to use, MV.   If he follows it up with the "Art Bell rules, Dave Noorie drools" that I've requested, then I'll believe it's not Tommy. 

coaster

What did I miss? haha is that really Noory? I don't believe it.

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: MV on August 13, 2013, 12:56:14 AM
well, it's pretty easy to do the math and figure it out when analyzing the events of the last two weeks, but there's still no reason to limit who can participate in the discussion (not that i think you're suggesting otherwise).

Yes, I agree - I think it's great "they" are here.  I just would love to know the real reason why...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: SaucyRossy on August 13, 2013, 12:51:41 AM
MV you rule.

thanks, although there are plenty who will disagree with you.

:(
sad face

He's not going to ruin the show just to prove what he's already demonstrated lol.

crockasocks

All this time all we needed was little love.  Who knew? Excuse me while I go join StreamLink.

karios8

Gnoory: I feel like Im in the middle of the gladiator's arena!
Am I invited or should I depart?

Roy Hinkley: Jump right in - the only requirement as near as I can tell is you must have an undeniable feeling that George Noory SUCKS...

Gnoory: Nope..I think he's ok in my book lol

Roy Hinkley: Well, I'm still sort of a newbie here so all I can say is dust off that book, ohhnpen it up (as Dave would say), and convince the old timers here why you like Dave Noorie.

Gnoory: Because I AM Dave Noorie

Absolutely hilarious exchange given what we now know.

TequilaMB

Quote from: Gnoory on August 13, 2013, 12:58:32 AM
Roy...im doing this because I care about every listener....and if you are upset with the show..then its high time to find out why.
I dont want to infringe on Art's site,etc,but I really want this to work.
Please keep in mind for every 1 person who doesnt like me or the show...10 do.
but its the one who doesnt that I need to understand and reach.

Why did it take you over a decade to want to "understand and reach" the people who find the show too bad to listen to?

SaucyRossy

George, you've been nice enough to give some other shutouts. My cat is very sick, could you please wish him well, his name is Goatsy.

Thanks ahead of time.

Oh and you can say to Ross from Miami. Gracias.

SnapT

I just subscribed to GAIAM TV so I can watch BEYOND BELIEF!

EDIT: Watching Marilu Henner episode and LOVING IT.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: crockasocks on August 13, 2013, 01:01:54 AM
All this time all we needed was little love.  Who knew? Excuse me while I go join StreamLink.

now, come on... let's not go getting carried away, here.  :)