• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

BELLGAB WILL BE CLOSING SOON!

Started by Swishypants, December 31, 2017, 07:57:26 AM

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on January 01, 2018, 10:22:41 PM
I gotta eat now. Don't, don't bother me! I got some egg rolls too, because I'm depressed over the Holidays being over.

you didn't even answer me about your favorite type of penis dude

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 10:13:20 PM
billy joe mulgreavey do you want to be my friend?

Yeah, sure Blows...C'mon over.  Since we're friends, don't bother knocking..just c'mon in. 

gnooryblows

since no one is talking now and there's a lul in the conversation, i'll share some nazi propaganda for everyone to see:

gnooryblows

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 01, 2018, 10:26:02 PM
Yeah, sure Blows...C'mon over.  Since we're friends, don't bother knocking..just c'mon in.

are you serious? i was serious. i want to be friends. why did you decide to adopt kids dude?

gnooryblows

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 10:26:45 PM
since no one is talking now and there's a lul in the conversation, i'll share some nazi propaganda for everyone to see:

can you guys believe there are still people out there who unironically believe that "gas chambers" were real things in nazi concentration camps?

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 10:27:06 PM
are you serious? i was serious. i want to be friends. why did you decide to adopt kids dude?

I had the space.

gnooryblows

it's funny cuz honestly im not even a nazi since im a huge libertarian. but three things 1) hitler was right about a lot of things in the end as far as values are concerned and what our society should be placing values on 2) hitler was right about the jews 3) the holocaust honestly and genuinely DID NOT HAPPEN in the way that people in the media claim it did.

gnooryblows

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 10:29:47 PM
it's funny cuz honestly im not even a nazi since im a huge libertarian. but three things 1) hitler was right about a lot of things in the end as far as values are concerned and what our society should be placing values on 2) hitler was right about the jews 3) the holocaust honestly and genuinely DID NOT HAPPEN in the way that people in the media claim it did.

hitler was also right about the white race being beautiful and powerful and superior.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Jackstar on January 01, 2018, 10:33:09 PM

jackstar aren't you jewish? i still remember that comment you made where you were like "i hide in plain sight, same as you" when i was talking about jewish shapeshifters or whatever.

ItsOver

Quote from: Swishypants on January 01, 2018, 10:02:43 PM
I dunno man! I kinda' want McDonalds, but also I don't. I want to eat something in special packaging.

Swishypants

Quote from: ItsOver on January 01, 2018, 10:36:01 PM

What happened to the cinnamon and sugar ones!!!??? Or were they coconut? Fucking Mandela Effect!

gnooryblows

swishypants prob thinks i was making fun of him with the "whats your favorite type of penis" comments but really i was just joking around cuz i thought we were bonding and i thought we were friends for a minute :(

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 10:59:02 PM
swishypants prob thinks i was making fun of him with the "whats your favorite type of penis" comments but really i was just joking around cuz i thought we were bonding and i thought we were friends for a minute :(

I don't have feelings. We're good.

Swishypants

Jack in the Box fucked up my order. I had to go back and REGULATE! I got my food for free and demanded to sodomize the fat teenage girl that worked there on top of the fry machine. All demands met! Godlike!

Fyodor Gutman

And the fat loser comes back to his dilapidated pizza nest and posts on Bellgab for the next 13 hours.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on January 01, 2018, 11:12:29 PM
And the fat loser comes back to his dilapidated pizza nest and posts on Bellgab for the next 13 hours.

how did you know i had pizzaboxes in my computer room? are you a remote viewer damon?

gnooryblows

damon, serious proposition for you - what do you say you and i make love? i will be the top and you will be the bottom. we will amend our differences and heal our emotional wounds through the physical act of lovemaking. our souls will burn together as one,  and when i wash the poop off of my penis it will be very symbolic of the emotional cleansing that just took place, as we "wash off" all of the negative emotions that have festered between us?

Fyodor Gutman

Post a picture of your apartment, pilgrim. You overshare everything else -- even that you once consumed faeces -- so a picture of your hut won't do any harm.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on January 01, 2018, 11:19:18 PM
Post a picture of your apartment, pilgrim. You overshare everything else -- even that you consumed faeces -- so a picture of your hut won't do any harm.

it's not an apartment, it's a split level home, and i don't post pictures of it because i don't really want people to know who i am. even though, for anyone who remembers, i did used to use an actual picture of myself as an avatar back in the day. i changed it for a reason, i would prefer my privacy.

gnooryblows

damon its easy to put your face out there when you just say things that you say. you don't really say anything "controversial" you're just a spastic doofus. when you're political like me? i've always gotten death threats and had problems, ALWAYS. i've had my home vandalized so many times over the years, dead animals, eggs, death threats left at my door. i've had people track me down and find me off of the internet. back in the day when i was still socially active i used to have a facebook and i would post stuff about how the holocaust didn't really happen and how the concentration camps were actually nice places, and people would really really really not take it well. so for that reason and for many other reasons i have a lot of genuine enemies in the world today. i don't have any desire to broadcast myself out there even more and become even more famous as a fucking nazi.

gnooryblows

and my home. if i posted my home holy shit.

Swishypants

I ate it all. I'm going to have to do some extra P-90X and eat Paleo for the next week; fuck the girlfriend's feet!

gnooryblows

you think i want to get SWATTED damon? end up like that poor schmuck who got shot by police? errrrr, let me correct that, BRUTALLY EXECUTED BY POLICE? you'd be the first one calling them. you seem 100% like the type to me who would want to do that stuff.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on January 01, 2018, 11:25:04 PM
MD is an ass.

i like MD, he is OK in my book. but he hates me something fierce. he terribly despises me.

gnooryblows

damon ok seriously. lets try to work through our issues, all joking aside. tell me seriously what your big issue with me is.

Fyodor Gutman

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 11:24:32 PM
you think i want to get SWATTED damon? end up like that poor schmuck who got shot by police? errrrr, let me correct that, BRUTALLY EXECUTED BY POLICE? you'd be the first one calling them. you seem 100% like the type to me who would want to do that stuff.

Don't overstate your importance.

You're a whitehead zit on the ass of society. No one cares where you live, what you do, what you think, how you feel.

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 11:25:49 PM
i like MD, he is OK in my book. but he hates me something fierce. he terribly despises me.

MD despises himself!