• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

chefist

Quote from: (Redacted) on April 24, 2015, 11:18:22 PM
Most likely.

Seems to me C2C must be worried about Art's new show...maybe more about folks learning they can listen to solid content without 26 minutes of commercials per hour!

lonevoice

Quote from: Gnoory on April 24, 2015, 11:15:05 PM
blah blah davecakes
Dave, so far Art's fans on his thread haven't started calling you names or swearing at you.  But it will happen, just as before, if you continue your act on this thread.  And you know it!   If you want anyone to believe you're not being a jerk right this minute, go to your own thread and stay out of this one.

chefist

Quote from: Gnoory on April 24, 2015, 11:20:28 PM
Its an Avatar, a Kings crown, A koala Bear nothing more. I could have made it a Court's jester.

Poaching on Art's guests...I didnt know he owned guests. There were the Ghostbuster gals who had been scheduled to be on our show WE TOLD THEM IF THEY APPEARED on Ab's show...we needed space between bookings...as for sirius/xm. Might I remind you were we on it FIRST for years and after our company stopped the entire channel., Immediate discussion began to move me to another channel.

While those talks were underway AB shows up ..and then abruptly quits.....our discussions then moved along fast and thats where they put us midnight to 4am CT and NOT in bell's time slot

"Fascinating! Could it be Angels?"  ;)

Nick el Ass

Its an Avatar, a Kings crown, A koala Bear nothing more. I could have made it a Court's jester.

Poaching on Art's guests...I didnt know he owned guests. There were the Ghostbuster gals who had been scheduled to be on our show WE TOLD THEM IF THEY APPEARED on Ab's show...we needed space between bookings...as for sirius/xm. Might I remind you were we on it FIRST for years and after our company stopped the entire channel., Immediate discussion began to move me to another channel.

While those talks were underway AB shows up ..and then abruptly quits.....our discussions then moved along fast and thats where they put us midnight to 4am CT and NOT in bell's time slot

Did anyone even bring up the subject of guest(s), or is little Dave trying his best to stir the pot because he is butthurt?!?

Gnoory

I was going to send you one (personal) a few days ago but never got around to it.....might have sent it blank during a commercial break?
\
Steve I get 1000 emails during the shows and my staff is clicking saving etc for me until I read them

eddie dean

Quote from: (Redacted) on April 24, 2015, 11:17:46 PM
My name is NOT false.  It's been (Redacted) for a long time. 
And, the expression you are attempting to state is:  "...hides BEHIND false names."

Um excuse me Red but
I'm pretty sure it's beside false names...
or maybe in front of...
would you buy adjacent to false names? ;)

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Gnoory on April 24, 2015, 11:24:44 PM
I was going to send you one (personal) a few days ago but never got around to it.....might have sent it blank during a commercial break?
\
Steve I get 1000 emails during the shows and my staff is clicking saving etc for me until I read them

Hey, Dave we are on page 1111. It must be angels that brought you to us on this night... or a portal. No coincidences.

Heather Wade

This is a lie.  You were flagrant about your self appointed kingship.  Disgustingly flagrant. 

Gnoory

No No No../.during a commercial 5 minute break

coaster

I just logged in and this thread is on fire. What happened? Is it the July 20 thing? I need to know and I am far too drunk to read.

Catsmile

Quote from: Gnoory on April 24, 2015, 11:15:05 PM
white crow hold on for answers and Steve.....I dont see a message there on the email that you say came from me...I guess my computer wanted to tell you something
That you not only don't pay attention to your guest on air, but also don't pay attention sending E-mails?
During a show. DURING a show. DURING A show. DURING A SHOW!

Nick el Ass

\

For all of those 100's of millions of listeners that you claim to have 1000 emails seems like a low number, hehehe.

Gnoory

I am the KING of late night radio. Long live the new KING!!! I deserve the crown.
This is a riot your upset over a king's crown lol..we are about ready to go to war and YOURE concerned about my avatar

chefist

Quote from: Nick el Ass on April 24, 2015, 11:25:55 PM

Hey, Dave we are on page 1111. It must be angels that brought you to us on this night... or a portal. No coincidences.

forgot portals! LOL

Gnoory

100's of millions???Dont inflate my ego

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Gnoory on April 24, 2015, 11:26:10 PM

the whole fucking show is a commercial, Dave. You failed... and turned the once great show into an infomercial that sucks.

MR. Spock

Quote from: Gnoory on April 24, 2015, 11:26:10 PM
Are you doing a live show tonight Mr Noory?

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 24, 2015, 11:13:00 PM
Your King's Crown Avatar on Bellgab for the win, after C2C replaced Dark Matter on SXM.

Having David Oates on C2C on first night of Art's new show on SXM

Your lame games and equally lame excuse via Tommy that you weren't pouching Art's guests from SXM and forcing them to decide which show they wanted to be on. One or the other not both.

The Ghost Buster Gals debacle was hardly worth Art getting riled up over and it's perfectly believable that those two misunderstood a conversation about rescheduling their appearance, given how dumb they were--HUUUU. Technically C2C didn't replace Dark Matter on SXM, given that it was in a different time slot (Art did an extra hour on top of the contracted amount per night so they did overlap). Noory's show had been gone from satellite for close to four months before they worked something out, if I remember correctly. Having David John Oates on as a guest after all he said about Art was a dirty move and I find it hard to believe that no one knew there was bad blood.

bateman

\

You know how to find me, by all means. I did respond "yes?" with no response back.

chefist

Quote from: Gnoory on April 24, 2015, 11:27:46 PM
I am the KING of late night radio. Long live the new KING!!! I deserve the crown.
This is a riot your upset over a king's crown lol..we are about ready to go to war and YOURE concerned about my avatar

hmmmm seems fake...faulkie?

morgana213

hahahahaha!!!!! Oh Dave.  You crack me up!

jimg

Did you spend a little too long at the  airport bar tonight, Georgie? Lol. This can't be a real thing you just wrote. Lol.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2015, 11:29:53 PM

Falkie is a liar, but a poor one.

Heather Wade

Quote from: eddie dean on April 24, 2015, 11:25:47 PM
Um excuse me Red but
I'm pretty sure it's beside false names...
or maybe in front of...
would you buy adjacent to false names? ;)

I'd take any one of those for a test drive.  One thing I know, it is not 'between' false names.  Unless Dave was referring to my sexy parenthesis. 

morgana213

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2015, 11:29:53 PM
It's either faulkie or dave is shitfaced drunk!

wenck

Wanna take a ride with George Noory?

chefist

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on April 24, 2015, 11:28:55 PM
The Ghost Buster Gals debacle was hardly worth Art getting riled up over and it's perfectly believable that those two misunderstood a conversation about rescheduling their appearance, given how dumb they were--HUUUU. Technically C2C didn't replace Dark Matter on SXM, given that it was in a different time slot (Art did an extra hour on top of the contracted amount per night so they did overlap). Noory's show had been gone from satellite for close to four months before they worked something out, if I remember correctly. Having David John Oates on as a guest after all he said about Art was a dirty move and I find it hard to believe that no one knew there was bad blood.

I want to say that I thought the Dr Steven Greer DM show was maybe the best ufo show, TV or Radio, I have ever heard! That is why I want ART BACK!  :)

Daggit

It's quite obvious that Falkie and George are in cahoots. There never was an interview. There is no way that George would allow himself to be interviewed by an irrelevant, inexperienced slob whose production values are so poor homeless people say "damn!" There are obviously trying to prank the haters which is why Falkie has all of a sudden detached his retina in the eve of greatness.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: morgana213 on April 24, 2015, 11:31:33 PM
It's either faulkie or dave is shitfaced drunk!

Falkie is not in his own thread, hmmm.  Maybe by interview he meant Dave would give him his account... and now Falkie will go wreck his name in forums all around.