• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

paladin1991

Quote from: rekcuf on October 04, 2016, 06:38:27 PM
I do want to catch a rare Senda monster. Will do.

I just bashed Amy's brains in with Falkie's bottle of brandy. Meh.

Amy who?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: username on October 04, 2016, 08:48:20 PM
She would she sounds cunty

Why? Because i gave you advice? You'll do well.

paladin1991

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 04, 2016, 06:50:21 PM
Have you guys noticed that Falkie seems to be doped to the gills lately?  He has been screwing up quite a few details in his vids lately and his speech seems a little slurred...a little slower.  Maybe is is just depressed.

Maybe he had a micro seizure?

akwilly

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 04, 2016, 08:40:39 PM
Falkie has  a dossier on every Gabber.  He's putting cases on all you bitches, starting with Willy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec6sZER036E
Hey Falkie, great video! I'm saddened that you view me as a troll. I simply pointed out the fact that you bought Kraft cheese rather than Western Family cheese. Falkie I only want you to prosper financially and emotionally. You made a great first step with the loss of Kathy. That snag was holding you back from greatness. Falkie buying name brand items will also hold you back. Falkie, you should force your cats to eat generic cat food. Show them who's boss man. I'm sure you will regain your confidence of being a man that Kathy took from you. Remember Falkie keep your chins up.

as expected, he still blames every other person for his woes. he's broke NOT because he wastes his income on trinkets... oh no not that... he NEEDS them for props. it's because of his former greedy whatever the fuck she is... because the crap motor vehicles he buys his former greedy whatever the fuck she is break down... because he shares credit accounts with his former greedy whatever the fuck she is when neither one of them can afford the payments. if he did win a lottery, he would still piss it away. people that can't use what they have wisely sure won't be able to do any better with more.

sheesh.... he would be neck deep in quicksand because his ipad didn't work as a flotation device and not because his fantasy world didn't include a hint of reality.

of course i get all this information from the morons own confessions. if he doesn't like the sort of attention he gets here, then he can take his own advice and STFU. besides, he's not an active part of this community... so... my comments here are none of his business.  ;)

LadyFish

Falkie has  a dossier on every Gabber.  He's putting cases on all you bitches, starting with Willy.

Congrats to AKWilly! A double shoutout in the video, plus a mention in the YouTube video discription!

Falkie says that someone is going to be visiting his apartment in one year. Who is he talking about? Who will be drinking tea with Falkie served on the Ouigi board tray next year?

akwilly

Quote from: LadyFish on October 04, 2016, 09:40:57 PM

Congrats to AKWilly! A double shoutout in the video, plus a mention in the YouTube video discription!

Falkie says that someone is going to be visiting his apartment in one year. Who is he talking about? Who will be drinking tea with Falkie served on the Ouigi board tray next year?
It was an amazing honor for sure.

Well it won't be Donald J. Trump.   Here in the stretch run, when it really matters, it appears that
Falkie has given up on the Trumpster.    I haven't seen a Trump Talk video from the big fellah in
a long time.   I guess Progresso Soup is more relevant when the rubber meets the road.

Quote from: akwilly on October 04, 2016, 09:42:34 PM
It was an amazing honor for sure.

It is above an "amazing honor" - getting blasted in a Falkie video is the Bellgab equivalent of
receiving  the Presidential Medal of Freedom!

Obviously you won't be able to reciprocate at his level. However.  There is one possibility..........

It'll cost you some printer ink but snag a pix of Falkie.  Blow it up and print some out.  Afix them to
your Miller Lite box and you know what to do from there.    Just make sure to get some high quality
selfies.   

akwilly

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 04, 2016, 09:56:13 PM
It is above an "amazing honor" - getting blasted in a Falkie video is the Bellgab equivalent of
receiving  the Presidential Medal of Freedom!

Obviously you won't be able to reciprocate at his level. However.  There is one possibility..........

It'll cost you some printer ink but snag a pix of Falkie.  Blow it up and print some out.  Afix them to
your Miller Lite box and you know what to do from there.    Just make sure to get some high quality
selfies.
this is intriguing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec6sZER036E

He was too calm and not at all angry enough.

His rants are better when he screams like a maniac.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 04, 2016, 10:07:56 PM
He was too calm and not at all angry enough.

His rants are better when he screams like a maniac.
Might it be related to how "DOPED UP" his ??
err I mean "medicated" ???

coaster

I'd hang with Falkie. As long as we could swap the tea for coffee. Give the guy some credit. He has taken grief from bellgab (including me) for years now, and never stopped being falkie. hundreds of videos later, buddies and a gig with noory. Are you not entertained?

coaster

Quote from: Sasha on October 04, 2016, 10:35:50 PM
FALKIE,
Tell me is isn't so !!!
three posts in a row. i know you are fairly new here, and all this shit is exciting to you, but you are turning it into a complex.

coaster

three posts in a row. i've still got it!!
good night.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 04, 2016, 09:24:37 PM

Why? Because i gave you advice? You'll do well.

There's nothing wrong being cunty, I believe we just have a misunderstanding.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: coaster on October 04, 2016, 10:43:10 PM
three posts in a row. i've still got it!!
good night.

Good night champ

paladin1991

Quote from: Sasha on October 04, 2016, 09:06:45 PM
Oh, and the soap DID NOT appear to having been ever used !!

Maybe he's afraid he will drop it?

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on October 04, 2016, 09:36:24 PM
as expected, he still blames every other person for his woes. he's broke NOT because he wastes his income on trinkets... oh no not that... he NEEDS them for props. it's because of his former greedy whatever the fuck she is... because the crap motor vehicles he buys his former greedy whatever the fuck she is break down... because he shares credit accounts with his former greedy whatever the fuck she is when neither one of them can afford the payments. if he did win a lottery, he would still piss it away. people that can't use what they have wisely sure won't be able to do any better with more...

Falkie is not looking for anyone right now. 

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 04, 2016, 11:55:56 PM
Falkie is not looking for anyone right now.

Our nations Moose population lets out a collective sigh of relief.

WOTR

Quote from: coaster on October 04, 2016, 10:40:40 PM
I'd hang with Falkie. As long as we could swap the tea for coffee. Give the guy some credit. He has taken grief from bellgab (including me) for years now, and never stopped being falkie. hundreds of videos later, buddies and a gig with noory. Are you not entertained?
It's kind of funny.  I would say he would be better off hanging with some of the people he sees as detractors rather than his friends (I'm not talking about the ones who wish to use foreign objects to screw him without lube.)  In most cases though, I think his detractors may offer some harmless advice and find their partner at tea foaming at the mouth and interrupting an otherwise peaceful ceremony...

Are you willing to call him "master" and kiss his ass?  If not, would you be welcome?

Quote from: rekcuf on October 04, 2016, 04:41:46 PM
Please explain what behavior you deem acceptable, so the rest of us can live in your autistic world peacefully?

I am thoroughly chastened that a George "dick twitch" Senda ball-licker thinks I'm too demanding about morally acceptable behaviour.

Quote from: coaster on October 04, 2016, 10:40:40 PM
Give the guy some credit. He has taken grief from bellgab (including me) for years now, and never stopped being falkie.

Yah, I never considered how much of a sacrifice that must be for him.

Quote from: username on October 04, 2016, 10:45:00 PM
There's nothing wrong being cunty, I believe we just have a misunderstanding.

Oh, why not

Senda was inspired by the great one, Jason Callan, so he tried a food review.
He does not fully shit the bed but he should learn something about the food before he tries it. He is confused as to why there are different pickles and wonders why a kosher pickle does not taste like a dill pickle.

Well the food reviewers do not mind being copied so welcome to the legion Senda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cw8IE6YUPw

damon

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 05, 2016, 01:09:19 AM
Senda was inspired by the great one, Jason Callan, so he tried a food review.
He does not fully shit the bed but he should learn something about the food before he tries it. He is confused as to why there are different pickles and wonders why a kosher pickle does not taste like a dill pickle.

Well the food reviewers do not mind being copied so welcome to the legion Senda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cw8IE6YUPw
Falkie has uploaded other food review