• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Number One Conspiracy Theory...

Started by Wintermute, October 10, 2013, 02:19:42 PM

Jackstar

Date Registered:
    March 07, 2011, 07:52:08 PM

LOL, you showed up two days after Fukushima, and yet mysteriously, you've been here EVER SINCE, making the occasionally clever comment on the state of Humanity

Do you even realize what a joke you are?

Jackstar

Hey, can you eat my
Quote from: Eddie Coyle on October 30, 2013, 09:47:26 AM
  You're as busy as I am, Hawking.
How is this even a slam? Hilarious! lol

(no, I am not in a wheelchair)

Jackstar

No, just the one, and unlike you, no noone is paying me to post.

Wow, you were really on top of replying to me. Imagine that.

Sucker! :P

Jackstar

Notice the exceptionally fast response, Careful Readers

This guys is Made. lol.

Jackstar

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on October 30, 2013, 09:56:27 AM
      So, you're either gay. Or 13.

Neither. Can I hang out with your daughter? LOL

Jackstar

It isn't unexpected for ME to be clicking Refresh

IT IS SIMPLY AMAZING FOR you TO BE DOING IT

IDIOT

Frankly, I am amazed that the rest of you have been fooled for so long

Jackstar

Quote from: onan on October 30, 2013, 09:59:21 AM
so pedophile?
Watch out, I am one quick Wikipedia link from exposing to the world, what your nick means.

Can I have some? <3

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on October 30, 2013, 10:00:36 AM
Can I have some? <3
After one minute and fifteen seconds of spasitically clicking "refresh," it turns out, no, not so much.

/sob

onan

Quote from: Jackstar on October 30, 2013, 10:00:36 AM
Watch out, I am one quick Wikipedia link from exposing to the world, what your nick means.

Can I have some? <3

Oh please expose my big secret. Never seen past your own nose.

Juan

Oh, for shit's sake... another moron shows up.  It's like a fuckin' Whack-a-Mole here with one misinformed sociopath after another popping up to reveal their idiocy.  Allow me to join the chorus of thos saying to Jackstar, "Fuck off."

lonevoice

Quote from: UFO Fill on October 30, 2013, 12:01:42 PM
I believe I smell a familiar flower.
Not this time, unless Lily is a man living in Seattle.  This guy called into Art's show during last week's open lines.  He managed to sound lucid at the time.

Initially I gave him the benefit of the doubt as a new member trying to find his way around the forum.  But, after seeing his posts of the last couple of days, all doubt is removed.  There is something wrong with this one that goes beyond the usual trollishness.  I think it's more in onan's purview, though I'm past caring.

The General

Quote from: lonevoice on October 30, 2013, 12:25:37 PM
Not this time, unless Lily is a man living in Seattle.  This guy called into Art's show during last week's open lines.  He managed to sound lucid at the time.

Initially I gave him the benefit of the doubt as a new member trying to find his way around the forum.  But, after seeing his posts of the last couple of days, all doubt is removed.  There is something wrong with this one that goes beyond the usual trollishness.  I think it's more in onan's purview, though I'm past caring.
Indeed.

shell88

Indeed. Jackass of the year award. Not even remotely likable.

Eddie Coyle

Is he "The Steven"?

ChewMouse

Lily would've melted down long before now. She only lasts about 24-72 hours once she starts posting.

I don't even know if Jackster is male or female, can't tell. But s/he is a serial poster, something that just drives me crazy. Little one-sentence posts, one right after another, ten in a row! Twelve in a row!

The reverse, of course, are the Wall-O-Text folks, who also include a couple of YT videos and some pics that have been posted here before.

I say: turn loose the cats. That'll clean this place up.

I'll be in the BellGab basement trying once again to crawl up to the cheese n'crackers. My low blood sugar put me in a bad mood here, as you can see.

It's the downside of shoutouts. Ya get yer good new posters and ya get yer not so good beserker posters. Coinshidence? I don't think so.

lonevoice

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on October 30, 2013, 12:37:52 PM
         Is he "The Steven"?
I don't think so, I think he's flying under only one name.  Started his time here a little strangely, though mostly okay.  But recently he's gone off his hinges...or meds. 

analog kid

Quote from: Jackstar on October 30, 2013, 09:47:42 AM
LOL, you showed up two days after Fukushima, and yet mysteriously, you've been here EVER SINCE, making the occasionally clever comment on the state of Humanity

Do you even realize what a joke you are?

Today I learned Eddie is a Fukushima public relations agent.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: analog kid on October 30, 2013, 01:43:13 PM
Today I learned Eddie is a Fukushima public relations agent.

"Dead Japs R' Us" is the parent company I shill for. It's a decent wage and I get unlimited geisha access. Our next big event is the Pokemon Epilectic outbreak, coming in June 2014.

ChewMouse

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on October 30, 2013, 02:16:55 PM
     "Dead Japs R' Us" is the parent company I shill for. It's a decent wage and I get unlimited geisha access. Our next big event is the Pokemon Epilectic outbreak, coming in June 2014.
But what about the Sony Cholera Epidemic set for Feb?

Oh dang, was that a secret...?

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: ChewMouse on October 30, 2013, 02:37:25 PM
But what about the Sony Cholera Epidemic set for Feb?

Oh dang, was that a secret...?

Secret is still ours. The Japanese are on Japanese time, so it's already tomorrow there. They can't time travel and read this because we're in America time. Secret is still safe.

The Mount Fuji eruption is going to be funny.

onan

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on October 30, 2013, 02:16:55 PM
Our next big event is the Pokemon Epilectic outbreak, coming in June 2014.

Hey, tickets?

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: onan on October 30, 2013, 06:41:10 PM
Hey, tickets?

It's totally free and live on the tv. Bigger than Live Aid.