• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151020 - David Jacobs - Hubrids Part II Take II - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 20, 2015, 08:03:02 PM

Catops

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on October 20, 2015, 11:02:00 PM
Emma Woods.  He asked her to ship him her worn panties.  He's a very, very strange one...

Nothing stange about a worn panty fetish in and of itself. The way Jacobs is fucked up goes beyond any specific fetish.

AppealPlay

Quote from: Barfly on October 20, 2015, 11:06:50 PM
I detest ABBA, its like someone is sticking a ice pick in my ear drums, actually i dont like any pop music

I bet you don't like Nickelback, either.

JamesMcDonald

I detest ABBA, its like someone is sticking a ice pick in my ear drums, actually i dont like any pop music

You're a good man.

Donald Noory

Yeah of course Bukowski hipsters hate Abba.

Quote from: Juan Cena on October 20, 2015, 11:05:03 PM
Wait, how could Dantonio be at the conference and at the Mich. St.-Michigan game at the same time? I smell hi-jinks.

I saw the ending to that game. That ending had to be the work of aliens!

Weirdoradio

"The change"?

Isnt that how some people describe the start of a female's life when she receives her first period?

NICE TRY, JACOBS

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Barfly on October 20, 2015, 11:04:45 PM
It's been my experience all woman named Lisa are either easy or whores

How many Lisa's do you know?

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Catops on October 20, 2015, 11:07:29 PM
Nothing stange about a worn panty fetish in and of itself. The way Jacobs is fucked up goes beyond any specific fetish.

He did an interview on the Paracast on Sunday night.  Check it out.  He mentions an alien abduction and sexual inspection of a 7 year-old girl.    A few of the folks on the forum were deeply questioning the tone of his voice as he mentioned it, me included.  It didn't sound...  right.

I kid you not.

Fortunately I love their music.  But even if you don't like the music, enjoy the girls!

Weirdoradio

coaster

Listening to abba is strange. Even when it's at a low volume, it sounds like screaming.

Barfly

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on October 20, 2015, 11:06:56 PM
The aliens don't know anything, yet they traveled here from millions of light years away and they're hundreds of millions of years more advanced than humans.   ;D
Something i never understood, everybody seems to think aliens are more advanced that us, what if they are just a bunch of dumb asses that are like caveman and club their woman.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Donald Noory on October 20, 2015, 11:08:05 PM
Yeah of course Bukowski hipsters hate Abba.

Well, come on man, they do suck.  They're the Taylor Swifts of the 70s.  It's all sugar and bubble, no substance whatsoever.

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on October 20, 2015, 11:10:11 PM
Well, come on man, they do suck.  They're the Taylor Swifts of the 70s.  It's all sugar and bubble, no substance whatsoever.

I like Taylor Swift!

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Barfly on October 20, 2015, 11:10:08 PM
Something i never understood, everybody seems to think aliens are more advanced that us, what if they are just a bunch of dumb asses that are like caveman and club their woman.

Then they wouldn't be able to develop the technology to get here.

norland2424

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on October 20, 2015, 11:08:37 PM
He did an interview on the Paracast on Sunday night.  Check it out.  He mentions an alien abduction and sexual inspection of a 7 year-old girl.    A few of the folks on the forum were deeply questioning the tone of his voice as he mentioned it, me included.  It didn't sound...  right.

I kid you not.

Was he " excited" about it?  :o

Donald Noory

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on October 20, 2015, 11:10:11 PM

Yeah, never said I liked them. I actually hate them. Utter garbage. But it's a given that Bukowski hipsters hate them too.

Barfly

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 20, 2015, 11:08:29 PM
How many Lisa's do you know?
all of the woman i have met named Lisa i slept with the first 2 days of knowing them, the number is 4

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Darth Sandra on October 20, 2015, 11:10:51 PM
I like Taylor Swift!

Yeah, so what?  She's still just sugar pop.  By the way, it was just disclosed today she's made $1 Million a day in 2015.  That's a pathetic reality in re to the music scene these days.

AppealPlay

Is anyone going to call in and ask Dr. Jacobs a simple question..."Dr. Jacobs, would you please comment on the Emma Woods case?"

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on October 20, 2015, 11:12:29 PM
Yeah, so what?  She's still just sugar pop.  By the way, it was just disclosed today she's made $1 Million a day in 2015.  That's a pathetic reality in re to the music scene these days.

I really should've become a pop star  :-\