• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: rekcuf on January 27, 2016, 09:22:17 PM
Any other demands?

Can you make the softballs a little softer please?

pyewacket

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 27, 2016, 08:23:37 PM
No... No inconsistency whatsoever....
I thought that post was very profound

😎😎😎

Gravity- I have no problem with Mr Bell complaining about us here or anywhere else- it's his opinion. I also have no problem with his returning here to post or him being part of the Gabcast. I bear him no ill will but I'm not going to sing his praises because he's here. I did enough of that last year and I'm fine with that.

I was merely sharing a giggle with IB- nothing more.

No vengeful woman here, sir.  :)       

GravitySucks

Quote from: pyewacket on January 27, 2016, 09:25:19 PM
Gravity- I have no problem with Mr Bell complaining about us here or anywhere else- it's his opinion. I also have no problem with his returning here to post or him being part of the Gabcast. I bear him no ill will but I'm not going to sing his praises because he's here. I did enough of that last year and I'm fine with that.

I was merely sharing a giggle with IB- nothing more.

No vengeful woman here, sir.  :)     

I know that Pye. You are top shelf.

Uncle Duke

Any other demands?

No brown M&Ms in the Gabcast green room.

Quote from: Art Bell on January 27, 2016, 07:59:18 PM
I have made many claims but never that I was a Saint, I will leave that to the people who seem to know everything. As I have said I made some bad decisions at a very bad time but never lied on or off air.

Art

Well this is refreshing.  I hope you do well in life.  I did and still do question the logic of putting Heather Wade in your chair.  It's your show; always will be. 

By the way, fuck Cam Newton for pulling that race card shit.   I have much respect and even a couple Jerseys of other black quarterbacks, yet the second I or anyone else calls out Cam for his arrogance, we're deemed racist.

He'll never read, but FUCK YOU CAM NEWTON.  As a former North Carolinian I will be wholeheartedly rooting against you.  Race card....ha....fuck you.

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on January 27, 2016, 09:25:02 PM
Can you make the softballs a little softer please?

Will whiffle balls suffice?

BettyO417

Any other demands?

Not right now recuf, but I have a week to think about it! LOL!

I just don't want a crap fest with accusations thrown and rotten, hateful stuff said. Just want the facts (hopefully) and for this thing with Art to be over one way or another. It's been effing exhausting.....

Tinfoil_Helm

Yo Gravity, I'm sure you're a real mensch and it's nothing personal, but don't read the following...

How do people deal with Gravity's 4 posts/minute pace?  It's like he's spamming the message board with his stream of consciousness posts.

Quote from: BettyO417 on January 27, 2016, 09:33:51 PM
Not right now recuf, but I have a week to think about it! LOL!

I just don't want a crap fest with accusations thrown and rotten, hateful stuff said. Just want the facts (hopefully) and for this thing with Art to be over one way or another. It's been effing exhausting.....

I hope you're right. We wait.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 27, 2016, 05:49:35 PM
Thank you, VQ, but as I said, that would accomplish nothing. No one is going to answer questions that they don't want to answer. And the one asking the questions is the ass. Remember when Kaitie Couric asked Sarah Palin what magazines she reads and Palin said "Um...ALL of them!"  Somehow, Katie was the bitch in this scenario.

So what does asking the same questions here ad nauseam accomplish? You'll ask these questions of Bellgabbers but not Art Bell himself? Seems like your interest is not in answers at all.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 27, 2016, 09:12:34 PM
POST. OF. THE. DAY! I actually LOL'ed IRL

Hate Art.. Heather's a BWitch... Fuck MV.. Bateman's a Genius

"This is White Crow"

SnapT

As the person who first suggested Art name his new show MIDNIGHT IN THE DESERT, my words should be taken with the weight of a thousand burning alien superstructures.

I am very happy that Art will be appearing on the GabCast... but I must demand that not only MV host the show, but he have a very special CO-HOST: George "Falkie" Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh himself!  This combination of BellGab's two biggest stars will make this edition of the GabCast a true SUPERSHOW.

If my demands are not met, I will be forced to sue MV for $10 million.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 27, 2016, 06:08:31 PM
Thanks so much. I do think IB is right we would not get any answers.

Afraid to even ask then?  ???

pyewacket

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 27, 2016, 09:26:56 PM
I know that Pye. You are top shelf.

And when I'm up on that top shelf- don't you be looking up my skirt!   ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: pyewacket on January 27, 2016, 09:43:59 PM
And when I'm up on that top shelf- don't you be looking up my skirt!   ;D

Drats. Foiled again.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 27, 2016, 09:41:03 PM
Hate Art.. Heather's a BWitch... Fuck MV.. Bateman's a Genius

"This is White Crow"

Oh, you.

DarKPenguiN

Well, based on astute observation I expect the gabcast to consist of a few tough questions followed by an hour or two or calls which take this  opportunity to hero worship and/or ask questions like "whats your favorite color" and "what do you think  of  show X" and a few jabs at George Noory so the 'fans' show who's side 'they're' on. I think Art knows this.

This Gabcast would be best served without callers TBH since its going to turn into begging for Art to come back and telling Art how much you love him and know he is only doing whats right...Blah...Blah.... With a few breaks of skeptics getting a call in only to be dismissed and their questions danced around and avoided.

What would be awesome to have someone really do a serious interview and ask the tough questions. There are many. Preferably someone without a bias but willing to objectively handle things and not allow weasel answers- Someone who could actually control the interview- Noory would be hilarious especially because he wouldnt prepare and would just be firing off the fast blast questions or whatever he calls them.

With limited time and perhaps the last time we'll here from Art I see lost opportunity if every single caller starting with "Art I love you. I believe you. Oh holy one... fuck the trolls...Fight the system...Noory still sucks"- hell, I see lost opportunity if callers are involved at all when there is plenty here for a serious 1 on 1 interview to fill the entire slot.

Thats my opinion on the matter- maybe take user submitted questions leading up to the big interview but callers will be a waste of time imho so long as you have a solid interviewer.

Anyhow.... Has MV weighed in on anything yet?

ge30542

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 27, 2016, 08:23:08 PM
I'll field this one for you Art..  He did.. and once upon a time I had a problem. But its really none of your business.
I agree. Your "once upon a time problem" is not my business, not interested either.
The only sticking point I ever had is, with a child in the home, why would you merely want it documented, not reported?
Art solicited questions, and that's mine. I, and possibly Art, appreciate your speaking for him.

akwilly

Please ask art how many t shirts he owns.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on January 27, 2016, 09:35:05 PM
Yo Gravity, I'm sure you're a real mensch and it's nothing personal, but don't read the following...

How do people deal with Gravity's 4 posts/minute pace?  It's like he's spamming the message board with his stream of consciousness posts.
It's similar to chatting in a live thread.  I find it rather refreshing.

GravitySucks

Quote from: starrmtn001 on January 27, 2016, 09:49:46 PM
It's similar to chatting in a live thread.  I find it rather refreshing.

It's easy for me, I have myself on ignore.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on January 27, 2016, 09:47:34 PM
Well, based on astute observation I expect the gabcast to consist of a few tough questions followed by an hour or two or calls which take this  opportunity to hero worship and/or ask questions like "whats your favorite color" and "what do you think  of  show X" and a few jabs at George Noory so the 'fans' show who's side 'they're' on. I think Art knows this.

This Gabcast would be best served without callers TBH since its going to turn into begging for Art to come back and telling Art how much you love him and know he is only doing whats right...Blah...Blah.... With a few breaks of skeptics getting a call in only to be dismissed and their questions danced around and avoided.

What would be awesome to have someone really do a serious interview and ask the tough questions. There are many. Preferably someone without a bias but willing to objectively handle things and not allow weasel answers- Someone who could actually control the interview- Noory would be hilarious especially because he wouldnt prepare and would just be firing off the fast blast questions or whatever he calls them.

With limited time and perhaps the last time we'll here from Art I see lost opportunity if every single caller starting with "Art I love you. I believe you. Oh holy one... fuck the trolls...Fight the system...Noory still sucks"- hell, I see lost opportunity if callers are involved at all when there is plenty here for a serious 1 on 1 interview to fill the entire slot.

Thats my opinion on the matter- maybe take user submitted questions leading up to the big interview but callers will be a waste of time imho so long as you have a solid interviewer.

C-   You can do better .. Try harder next time.

coaster

This Gabcast would be best served without callers
I see lost opportunity if callers are involved
callers will be a waste of time
So you want them to take calls then. got it. Nice ego you have there though. Being able to dismiss every fan who wants to call in as "hero worship". High horse, get off of it.

DP, would it be too much if Art was promised that his balls would be cradled and the gravy swallowed?

Meister_000

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on January 27, 2016, 09:19:53 PM
Things are quite good in California but all the jobs and higher wages are offset by high cost of living and high taxes. It reminds of the gambling adage about never losing but always being "almost winning".

That's just plain rediculous! And "offset" is an understatement particularly when it comes to the price of Rents.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=san+francisco+area+average+rent+cost

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: coaster on January 27, 2016, 09:56:25 PM
So you want them to take calls then. got it.
No- I prefer a good interviewer since calls are going to be a total waste.

This may be one of the last interviews or chances to interview Art. This is a golden opportunity to get a fantastic, in depth interview regarding many things (not just about this recent incident) and its blown if idiot callers are setting the tone and topic as opposed to someone who sets the pace and controls the interview. Callers will be all over the place, of varying quality and much wasted time on ass kissing or attack questions.

If you cannot see the truth of this I dont know what to say-

If Arts a legend as the general consensus seems to be- Would you rather listen back to a solid in depth interview in another 20 years or a bunch of callers ? Real talk.

Uncle Duke

I feel pretty much the same way.   It's going to take a real pro to interview Art and get answers to tough questions.  The man will be in his element, he knows his way around a microphone.  Not saying hardball questions won't be asked, just don't think they can be made to stick in this format.