• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

SnapT

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 24, 2015, 04:52:49 PM
Well, Falkie has a medical emergency and its scaring the hell out of me. Paladin and the rest of you, please don't give me any crap over this.

I had told the er that my eyes had been burning for weeks and my left eye was in excruciating pain. I never got to see a doctor about it.

Last night after I did my video, I went into the hallway and tripped over a broom I literally could not see. I didn't think anything of it, went to bed.
woke up, talked to drone briefly, posted and checked my email and was removing photos from my Iphone 4, got done with that and was playing on my Ipad for a few minutes before I did another video when this black cloud and soot all over the place appeared on my Ipad screen. I thought something was on my Ipad and cleared it off. But it did not go away and is getting larger. I will be at the event and will do the interview but this is horrible.
I sure as well won't be doing any driving so you got your wish, though I once had to drive without my glasses on in an emergency but only for a very short distance. Headed for the surgeon as soon as Kathy gets here.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

3OctaveFart

I hope Falkie is OK.
I also hope this is a bit of Falkie's theatricality and dramatic license.

SnapT

A few times since 2008 I've had had very noticable flashes of light appear on the side of my vision for a few hours before disappearing.  But they never looked like a big black cloud, that's extra scary.

Went to the ER when it first happened.  The doctor looked into my eyes, saw no problems, and guessed the vision disturbances were "silent migraines" or something like that.  A later MRI of my brain didn't show any problems.

onan

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 24, 2015, 06:32:07 PM
I hope Falkie is OK.
I also hope this is a bit of Falkie's theatricality and dramatic license.

He went to bed not worried, then awakened, talked on phone, checked email, then played with tablet and another video... so still not all that worried. Then severely clouded vision with what appears to be a very quick onset, so retinopathy?... probably not. Still going to the event, however, so concern must be negligible. Now concerned enough to not drive... and what luck a surgeon is available the same as a walk in clinic.

Nick el Ass

I knew hew would back out, or maybe it was a lie to get attention either way he is a liar. I think the thread should go bye, bye along with Falkie. Drop the banhammer.

Daggit

Quote from: Nick el Ass on April 24, 2015, 06:43:20 PM
I knew hew would back out, or maybe it was a lie to get attention either way he is a liar. I think the thread should go bye, bye along with Falkie. Drop the banhammer.

If this "interview" doesn't proceed due to an "eleventh hour emergency" then Falkie should be banned for disappointing his faux fans. They will be devastated that Falkie didn't humiliate himself on camera. I wonder whether those that paid Falkie's way to the Apple store expo will get their money back.

Catsmile

Quote from: onan on April 24, 2015, 06:42:16 PM
He went to bed not worried, then awakened, talked on phone, checked email, then played with tablet and another video... so still not all that worried. Then severely clouded vision with what appears to be a very quick onset, so retinopathy?... probably not. Still going to the event, however, so concern must be negligible. Now concerned enough to not drive... and what luck a surgeon is available the same as a walk in clinic.

What?
You don't have a surgeon at your beck and call, with zero insurance?
Plebeian.

Daggit

Quote from: Catsmile on April 24, 2015, 07:01:15 PM
What?
You don't have a surgeon at your beck and call, with zero insurance?
Plebeian.

It's probably one of those dodgy vets that sell horse tranquilizer on the side as pain medication for humans. Falkie pays him in stray kitties. The ones that he doesn't sit on and squash that is. Poor Boop. We hardly knew ye.

Catsmile

Quote from: Daggit on April 24, 2015, 07:04:42 PM
It's probably one of those dodgy vets that sell horse tranquilizer on the side as pain medication for humans. Falkie pays him in stray kitties. The ones that he doesn't sit on and squash that is. Poor Boop. We hardly knew ye.

PEW! PEW! PEW!

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Daggit on April 24, 2015, 06:49:41 PM
If this "interview" doesn't proceed due to an "eleventh hour emergency" then Falkie should be banned for disappointing his faux fans. They will be devastated that Falkie didn't humiliate himself on camera. I wonder whether those that paid Falkie's way to the Apple store expo will get their money back.
What would please you most? If he were diagnosed with ocular cancer? Don't be bashful, you're among friends here.

Daggit

Quote from: Catsmile on April 24, 2015, 07:10:27 PM
                         PEW! PEW! PEW!

I see your boxing cat and raise you a boxing Falkie.

3OctaveFart

What do you think it is? Sounds as if you have a med background.

Daggit

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 24, 2015, 07:16:47 PM
What would please you most? If he were diagnosed with ocular cancer? Don't be bashful, you're among friends here.

I do not wish any harm on Falkie or anybody else. That does not mean I don't believe him to be a liar and a grifter.

Last night after I did my video, I went into the hallway and tripped over a broom I literally could not see.

Sideshow Falkie

3OctaveFart

That's fine what you believe. You don't get to judge the sincerity of others' intentions.

Daggit

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 24, 2015, 07:17:37 PM

It's called "I've been trying to get one up on my detractors by fabricating a fake interview with Noory as that will teach them and now that we are in the home straight and I have no way to deliver I will come up with some mystery ailment in an attempt to back out with a convenient excuse that will garner sympathy and perhaps some pity donations because if I use an excuse like George running out of time my detractors will exclaim that George was just playing me. The fucked up eyes it is."

Daggit

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 24, 2015, 07:22:40 PM
That's fine what you believe. You don't get to judge the sincerity of others' intentions.

And neither do you Justin.

3OctaveFart

I am cynical, but not that cynical. Cynicism is for those who know only disappointment.
And I am not he.

Catsmile

Falkies 62 years of never getting a break, hard luck stories, endless grifting, begging, lies, nothing is ever his fault; never, doesn't make me cynic. It makes me a pragmatist.

paladin1991

Well, Falkie has a medical emergency and its scaring the hell out of me. Paladin and the rest of you, please don't give me any crap over this.

I had told the er that my eyes had been burning for weeks and my left eye was in excruciating pain. I never got to see a doctor about it.

Last night after I did my video, I went into the hallway and tripped over a broom I literally could not see. I didn't think anything of it, went to bed.
woke up, talked to drone briefly, posted and checked my email and was removing photos from my Iphone 4, got done with that and was playing on my Ipad for a few minutes before I did another video when this black cloud and soot all over the place appeared on my Ipad screen. I thought something was on my Ipad and cleared it off. But it did not go away and is getting larger. I will be at the event and will do the interview but this is horrible.
I sure as well won't be doing any driving so you got your wish, though I once had to drive without my glasses on in an emergency but only for a very short distance. Headed for the surgeon as soon as Kathy gets here.
U dumb bastard
What are u doing messaging us?
If this is legit gat to the fucking hospital

paladin1991

yeah. Imagine that
Wonder if this is legit

Daggit

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 24, 2015, 07:42:04 PM
U dumb bastard
What are u doing messaging us?
If this is legit gat to the fucking hospital

I agree. If it is legit then get yourself to an ER Falkie.

The fact that he had time to write a manifesto, which he would have to be able to use his eyes to do, leads me to believe that this is a charade.

WOTR

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 24, 2015, 07:22:40 PM
Why??? It seems that we judge each other (and ourselves) almost constantly using the best evidence available.  Were this not the case, there would be an endless string of victims falling for every con and scam out there.

I'm not saying that certain judgements of Falkie are correct or incorrect- only that to decide that nobody gets to judge another person, their intentions, motivations or sincerity is funny as all hell.

I cannot believe that I am contributing to this thread eventually overtaking the GNS thread...

PathoJen

Quote from: SnapT on April 24, 2015, 06:38:00 PM
A few times since 2008 I've had had very noticable flashes of light appear on the side of my vision for a few hours before disappearing.  But they never looked like a big black cloud, that's extra scary.

Went to the ER when it first happened.  The doctor looked into my eyes, saw no problems, and guessed the vision disturbances were "silent migraines" or something like that.  A later MRI of my brain didn't show any problems.

They actually call those "flashes" ocular migraines.

Who

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 24, 2015, 07:17:37 PM

A large black cloud?  Sounds like a detached retina.

SnapT

Quote from: Doctor Who on April 24, 2015, 08:03:28 PM
A large black cloud?  Sounds like a detached retina.

Yeah, that's what I was deathly afraid of when I had my first ocular migraine.

3OctaveFart

Overstimulation, along with very evident eye strain.

WhiteCrow

Just checking in and shocked to read about Falkie's health issues.
Hope all goes best as possible Falkie. Don't worry about New Living Expo.
There will be other opportunities, Take care of yourself!

Daggit

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 24, 2015, 08:46:27 PM
Just checking in and shocked to read about Falkie's health issues.
Hope all goes best as possible Falkie. Don't worry about New Living Expo.
There will be other opportunities, Take care of yourself!

Save your crocodile tears. This must be killing you.

Kolchak

Well, Falkie has a medical emergency

Perhaps Dave will ask if you "wanna take a ride" to the hospital?