• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

3OctaveFart

It's OK. Once Falkie gets back to breaking news stories and being the man on the street like the quake video, he will make money- as designed.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 26, 2015, 01:18:29 PM
It's OK. Once Falkie gets back to breaking news stories and being the man on the street like the quake video, he will make money as designed.

Sure he will; if the BBC, CNN, Fox and all the other broadcasters, pod casters etc stop doing it.

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2015, 12:22:20 PM

Quelle Surprise! As you were everyone... ;D ;D
Shit.  I missed that. 

What about doing it oldsckool?  with a pencil and a pad?  Fucking Falkie Fail.  falkie, you are fucked up.  Unfuck yourself.

SnapT

Falkie was LATE and forgot to bring his iPad?! 

What the hell, Falkie?!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 26, 2015, 01:19:57 PM
Shit.  I missed that. 

What about doing it oldsckool?  with a pencil and a pad?  Fucking Falkie Fail.  falkie, you are fucked up.  Unfuck yourself.

It did have a certain inevitability about it though...A wise presenter, would have kept totally schtum about it. Not breath a word and then and if he got the interview, post it...Not Senda! He rolls out the 'certainty', fakes the guest pass, and proclaims how the unbelievers will quake at his feet... Only his are made of clay...again.

3OctaveFart

I knew those two would be late. Just thought Noory would be in communication with them.

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2015, 01:23:49 PM

It did have a certain inevitability about it though...A wise presenter, would have kept totally schtum about it. Not breath a word and then and if he got the interview, post it...Not Senda! He rolls out the 'certainty', fakes the guest pass, and proclaims how the unbelievers will quake at his feet... Only his are made of clay...again.
No need to rub it in with me, Yorkie.  I know.  I really wanted the fat guy to pull this off.  What was I thinking?

Falkie, unfuck theyself.

He'll probably come in here and whine and need more money and poor Kath will have new bruises (due to her delicate condition).  He's probably wandering around the expo now crying to anybody who will listen. He'll rattle his used coffee cup with it's two lonely quarters and beg for gas fare.  All because of poor Kath.  She really deserves a real Man.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 26, 2015, 01:24:32 PM
I knew those two would be late. Just thought Noory would be in communication with them.

Why should he? Would you wait around for someone who was so tardy and disorganised when you weren't getting anything from it?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 26, 2015, 01:27:27 PM
No need to rub it in with me, Yorkie.  I know.  I really wanted the fat guy to pull this off.  What was I thinking?

Falkie, unfuck theyself.

He'll probably come in here and whine and need more money and poor Kath will have new bruises (due to her delicate condition).  He's probably wandering around the expo now crying to anybody who will listen. He'll rattle his used coffee cup with it's two lonely quarters and beg for gas fare.  All because of poor Kath.  She really deserves a real Man.

Does the coffee cup have a ring around the inside? It is important.

Quote from: PathoJen on April 26, 2015, 12:41:21 PM
I wonder why on earth he needed the case so bad. Ugh what a nightmare.
I don't know which video it was in, but he was showing off all of his new stuff recently, including the case.  I think that it folded up in such a way that it would allow the iPad to sit up on the table so that he wouldn't have to be holding it to film the interview.

Worst case, he could have had Tommy hold it and film it for him (if not Kathy) as Falkie, Noory, and Tommy didn't need to be on camera together all at the same time.  Surely Tommy knows how important this all is.

3OctaveFart

What the fuck does Noory have to do? He's getting paid to make an appearance at a joke of an event.

onan

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2015, 01:27:49 PM

Why should he? Would you wait around for someone who was so tardy and disorganised when you weren't getting anything from it?

I will wait for people I don't know about 5 minutes. I will wait for friends for about 15 minutes. I will wait for my family for about 20 to 25 minutes. I won't wait for anyone for 30 minutes.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 26, 2015, 01:30:47 PM
What the fuck does Noory have to do? He's getting paid to make an appearance at a joke of an event.

He has to do nothing; that being the case why would he put himself out for Senda? What is he getting?

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 26, 2015, 01:30:47 PM
If I were Noory, I'd show up at these things and just play a parody of myself for my own amusement.  My comments would be as over-the-top as possible without crossing the line (in terms of being ludicrous), and even if I was the only one getting my own inside jokes, I would enjoy it. 

George does that kind of stuff on C2C all the time, making cracks at the callers' expense while the comments go over their heads 99% of the time - "What?  Well anyway, as I was saying..."  I wish I could think of a specific example, but I know that I've picked up on it multiple times.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2015, 01:33:32 PM
He has to do nothing; that being the case why would he put himself out for Senda? What is he getting?
He's probably getting his own entertainment.  He has to be at the expo anyway.  Why not throw the "idiot" (Falkie) a bone?  He can use the opportunity to make Falkie look even more stupid (in his eyes), and as others have pointed out, this whole thing has gotten Falkie to quiet down his criticism.

Laurakinch

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 26, 2015, 01:18:29 PM
It's OK. Once Falkie gets back to breaking news stories and being the man on the street like the quake video, he will make money- as designed.

Yeah, right. The imbecile is as big a mumbling mush mouth as noory, and just as bad at pronouncing words. I cracked up when he attempted to pronounce paella in the earth quake-kathy abuse-filthy car video. Also, any person he attempts to speak with either looks at him like he's nuts or ignores him completely.

3OctaveFart

I had a roommate many years ago who kept a car even worse than that. Your feet wouldn't be touching anything but trash when you were riding passenger.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Laurakinch on April 26, 2015, 01:38:32 PM
Yeah, right. The imbecile is as big a mumbling mush mouth as noory, and just as bad at pronouncing words. I cracked up when he attempted to pronounce paella in the earth quake-kathy abuse-filthy car video. Also, any person he attempts to speak with either looks at him like he's nuts or ignores him completely.

But that is their fault. Not Senda's. He's the pro in the interaction, not them; just when will they get that?

Falkie is going to be devastated.  I'd post an hilarious cartoon but it would be demeaning.

Add Kathy forgetting the iPad case and missing the Noory interview to the list of him being forced to decline a job offer from Bill Gates and his mother throwing away a million dollar comic collection.

Laurakinch

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on April 26, 2015, 01:59:50 PM
Falkie is going to be devastated.  I'd post an hilarious cartoon but it would be demeaning.

It couldn't be any more demeaning than his videos.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on April 26, 2015, 01:59:50 PM

Yes he is; but time after time after time, he's had it explained to him that he simply isn't approaching things in the right way. And time after time he puts people on block if he disagrees with their comments and those who don't like him but tell him what he wants to hear, fill him with crap. He's mainly his own worst enemy.

coaster

So no interview? Falkie, when it comes to Noory, I wouldn't be getting my hopes up. Hes a liar and a dickhead.

SnapT

I love Falkie, but a forgotten iPad case being a problem worthy of cancelling an interview is the lamest thing I've ever heard.

He should not be recording the inteview with an iPad anyway.  Who does that?  Whenever I see anyone recording video with an iPad I think "what the hell are they doing?"  Tablets aren't meant to be used as video cameras.  They have that functionality as a bonus, mainly to be used with Facetime.  They look silly when used as a video camera.  Use an iPhone like everyone else.

Who

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on April 26, 2015, 02:03:32 PM
Add Kathy forgetting the iPad case and missing the Noory interview to the list of him being forced to decline a job offer from Bill Gates and his mother throwing away a million dollar comic collection.

Falkie said he taped his glasses to his head.  He probably wrapped the tape too tightly around his head and cut off the blood flow to his brain.  This will be the fault of 3M or whatever company manufactured the tape.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 23, 2015, 10:22:46 PM
With the Artic Bear I can have 2 Iphones filming, one on a stand & one on the Artic Bear and the Ipad on the large tripod ( its about 4-6 feet high ) doing the main interview. Have been looking all over for the charging cable for the Handicam and have not found it yet.

Did Noory EMP the iphones and handicam?

Kolchak

Quote from: SnapT on April 26, 2015, 02:13:53 PM
I love Falkie, but a forgotten iPad case being a problem worthy of cancelling an interview is the lamest thing I've ever heard.

He should not be recording the inteview with an iPad anyway.  Who does that?  Whenever I see anyone recording video with an iPad I think "what the hell are they doing?"  Tablets aren't meant to be used as video cameras.  They have that functionality as a bonus, mainly to be used with Facetime.  They look silly when used as a video camera.  Use an iPhone like everyone else.

It's not like his videos are usually professional and stabilized. The camera has been handheld and constantly whipping around in every video at the expo so far. I see no reason to change that just for Dave. Hold the iPad with two hands and shove it right in his face.

3OctaveFart

Falkie's worries are the home inspection, not the videos right now.

Quote from: Doctor Who on April 26, 2015, 02:16:18 PM
Falkie said he taped his glasses to his head.  He probably wrapped the tape too tightly around his head and cut off the blood flow to his brain.  This will be the fault of 3M or whatever company manufactured the tape.

Ah, well that explains it. What a sight that would be, even the freaks at the expo looked as though they wanted to bolt when he hobbled in.

Quote from: Kolchak on April 26, 2015, 02:19:51 PM
It's not like his videos are usually professional and stabilized. The camera has been handheld and constantly whipping around in every video at the expo so far. I see no reason to change that just for Dave. Hold the iPad with two hands and shove it right in his face.

Or prop it between two of the truck loads of new agey books lying around.