• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 11, 2017, 07:34:01 PM
You could be right. Health inspectors that go to restaurants give a week or two to fix the problems they found before they give a final assessment. Hopefully this is the case with residential inspectors. I bet Falkie has no idea what to fix. A list of things he has to work on would be very helpful.

He has been told what to work on in past inspections. For fire safety he was told that he needs to clear walkways and to stop blocking windows with bookcases.

He then posted that inspectors were idiots.

ZaZa

Quote from: Seraphim27 on June 22, 2017, 07:53:29 PM
You're absolutely right. I cried when I read your comment, so if that's what you were going for and that's what turns you on, congrats. For what it's worth, your posts tell a similar story though.

I'm trapped here. Perfect. I could break the rules and post all the personal info of the five friends I've made here, but that's not me.

So here's the thing:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm really Casio.I've been fooling all you assholes for years.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 11, 2017, 07:41:07 PM
Aren't you Casio, the pedophile?

Roswells, Art
good catch Miss Skirt, I'm so proud of you.  :-*
Lot's of seniles here are too stupid to remember or to connect the dots... yet they have energy to take on me and to harass me
instead of going after real garbage that is exchanging posts with them here.

Lilith

Quote from: Sasha on August 11, 2017, 08:09:14 PM
I see NO way Casa Senda can be whipped into shape before Monday...
unless a crew of at least 5 professionals spent the next 48 hours there working working working...

damn, who am I kidding ?
Falkie is fucked....

It could work to his benefit if they move him with only his necessities, an aid and a payee to a different appartment in the building.

I think they will probably decide the apartment needs to be emptied, flea bombed etc, repainted, recarpeted, etc, and they would have to move him out to do that, and donate most of his clutter to charities.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 11, 2017, 07:41:07 PM
Aren't you Casio, the pedophile?

No. That was "That Time When This Falkie Thread Pushed Me to a Paranoid 'We're All Getting Sued' Mental Break" and I wanted to kill the S27 account. Apparently we can't do that, so I figured I'd get booted if I impersonated Casio. That worked.

(In my defense I was spending a lot of time at St Jude with my terminally ill 7-yr-old niece. Let's "toss her on the prayer list" if you feel so inclined, please.)

But now I'm back. Because this place is a sick drug. And I'm sad that the long BG legacy that was Seraphim27 is now frozen in time as a naked picture of Casio with pizza. It will be one of my life's greatest regrets. **sniff**

Lilith

Quote from: ZaZa on August 11, 2017, 08:14:33 PM

Roswells, Art
Lot's of seniles here are too stupid to remember or to connect the dots... yet they have energy to take on me and to harass me

If that bothers you, that's just too bad.

KEK

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 11, 2017, 08:21:31 PM
Just in from George!

I hope he doesn't work himself too hard.  At this rate, he could wear himself out too fast.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Seraph2 on August 11, 2017, 08:17:01 PM
No. That was "That Time When This Falkie Thread Pushed Me to a Paranoid 'We're All Getting Sued' Mental Break" and I wanted to kill the S27 account. Apparently we can't do that, so I figured I'd get booted if I impersonated Casio. That worked.

(In my defense I was spending a lot of time at St Jude with my terminally ill 7-yr-old niece. Let's "toss her on the prayer list" if you feel so inclined, please.)

But now I'm back. Because this place is a sick drug. And I'm sad that the long BG legacy that was Seraphim27 is now frozen in time as a naked picture of Casio with pizza. It will be one of my life's greatest regrets. **sniff**

Thanks for explaining .. I think you are the cats meow!

https://youtu.be/DXUAyRRkI6k

Quote from: chefist on August 11, 2017, 08:26:50 PM
Clearly hiding from George.
I imagine George was NAKED....
(and possibly his fat lad was "undulating" due to his "twitchie thingy")
and the poor kittie was scared of what "may happen"....again
OMG...hide kittie...run kittie....

Quote from: brig on August 11, 2017, 08:23:34 PM
I hope he doesn't work himself too hard.  At this rate, he could wear himself out too fast.
cleaning ?
or.....
chasing poor poor kitties around Casa Senda ?

chefist

Quote from: Sasha on August 11, 2017, 08:38:16 PM
I imagine George was NAKED....
(and possibly his fat lad was "undulating" due to his "twitchie thingy")
and the poor kittie was scared of what "may happen"....again
OMG...hide kittie...run kittie....

Cats have good instincts.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: ZaZa on August 11, 2017, 08:14:33 PM

Roswells, Art

Just don't try messing with George... OK?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV0CyU9OOtY

Quote from: brig on August 11, 2017, 08:15:06 PM
It could work to his benefit if they move him with only his necessities, an aid and a payee to a different appartment in the building.

I think they will probably decide the apartment needs to be emptied, flea bombed etc, repainted, recarpeted, etc, and they would have to move him out to do that, and donate most of his clutter to charities.
donate his clutter ?...
you mean his "prized possessions" ?
damn, Brig
you are well aware all his "prized possessions" (what you call clutter)..
are really just JUNK, and needs to just find a land fill that will accept it !

the ONLY EXCEPTION is, of course, his two Alien Heads..:.
(which I have first dibs on..)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Sasha on August 11, 2017, 08:45:12 PM
donate his clutter ?...
you mean his "prized possessions" ?
damn, Brig
you are well aware all his "prized possessions" (what you call clutter)..
are really just JUNK, and needs to just find a land fill that will accept it !

the ONLY EXCEPTION is, of course, his two Alien Heads..:.
(which I have first dibs on..)

Actually, Incorrigible Bitch has first dibs.

Quote from: bateman on August 11, 2017, 07:27:14 PM
THIS IS WHAT SNN NEWS DIRECTOR BATEMAN ADVISED THE MASTER TO DO. SHAME ON YOU, SERAPHONEY FOR LEAKING THESE CLASSIFIED (NOW DECLASSIFIED) INTERNAL SNN MESSAGES

THE MASTER IS BEING TERRORIZED BY A SPINELESS SEWERGABBER HURLING CANARD AFTER CANARD AT HIM. THESE OUTRAGEOUS ACCUSATIONS MUST BE MET WITH A SHOW OF FORCE. FIRE AND FURY.

Has he contacted the post office and gotten to the bottom of the evil iPad box. He told us we could count on him doing it.

Quote from: Sasha on August 11, 2017, 06:35:32 AM
I don't know why...
but I am remembering George's comment about cleaning his refrigerator....
it took a WHOLE ROLL of paper towels ?
and
he threw out all the DEAD STUFF ?

I keep food in my refrigerator....
WHAT does George keep in his ?

(and did he manage to get that "CARPET STAIN", whatever it was...squished kittie ?, cleaned up ?)

It took a whole roll to clean just the bottom of the fridge.
And two cans of Easy Off to start cleaning the oven.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on August 11, 2017, 08:23:34 PM

George is apparently multi tasking tonight.

https://youtu.be/RS9RblihWZc

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 11, 2017, 08:48:45 PM
Has he contacted the post office and gotten to the bottom of the evil iPad box. He told us we could count on him doing it.

That for me is still the best gag ever...I know it would not have been easy, but shrink wrapping the box would have been a nice final touch.

WhiteCrow

Just in ..I'm so proud of George!

This video should go a long way to silence the so called "Haters and Trolls"

MUST WATCH

https://youtu.be/nwYiyYfRAaQ

chefist

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 11, 2017, 08:57:29 PM

MUST WATCH

"OH! I did it again! I keep knocking over my water glasses." Bwahahah...what a shit show!  ;D I think I saw another bowl of beef soup in a milk crate! Is that a White Crow pickle jar lid?

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 11, 2017, 03:17:44 PM
It is most likely two days scheduled to do all the inspections for the entire building.

One day for Falkie's place, and one day for the rest of them?

FallenSeraph

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 11, 2017, 08:57:29 PM

This video should go a long way to silence the so called "Haters and Trolls"

MUST WATCH

Oh man. 🙁 So many feelings.

The county pre-inspection checklist says the counters have to be cleared and nothing can be crammed under the sink so they can inspect the pipes. 😕

I agree with whoever said if he doesn't pass, they'll probably give him a to-do list and a deadline.

He's going to dump water all over that mess of electrical cords one day. ☹️

I wonder who left that end table outside. 😐

I need a Xanax.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Sasha on August 11, 2017, 09:20:29 PM
I beg to differ....

Quit hanging around Falkie. There isn't room for another beggar.

ZaZa

Quote from: Seraph2 on August 11, 2017, 08:17:01 PM

Somehow I feel that this is just a clever trick by Casio to fool you old seniles here.
Be aware, you were proven to be very gullible in the past. 

Quote from: chefist on August 11, 2017, 08:55:57 PM
That for me is still the best gag ever...I know it would not have been easy, but shrink wrapping the box would have been a nice final touch.

The way he swallows as he discovers it is jus comic book dividers cut up for weight, it is as if he was literally salivating in anticipation.
I do not want to sound conceited but I watched it almost everyday.

ZaZa

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 11, 2017, 08:21:31 PM
Just in from George!

https://youtu.be/kIFYmI3RfMY

In a very rare case I did watched this video since it was only 0:56 seconds long.
Falkie the cat in the video was not washing and was not fighting any crime, ..the fucking cat was fighting flees you dumb bell.
You cat is infested with flees you moron and was licking and bitting his/hers leg to kill the flees.
Stop spreading Fake Falkie News about how special your cat is.

Please those who are in contact with Falkie forward to him my post so he knows that he can fool some of the senile members of his HateGroup,
but he can not fool the rest of us who have quick acting brains and can spot his bullshit before it finishes displaying on the monitor.

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 11, 2017, 09:39:34 PM
The way he swallows as he discovers it is jus comic book dividers cut up for weight, it is as if he was literally salivating in anticipation.
I do not want to sound conceited but I watched it almost everyday.

As you should...I'm still waiting for him to cut himself as he clumsily uses a pair of scissors to open packages.

Quote from: ZaZa on August 11, 2017, 09:42:02 PM
In a very rare case I did watched this video since it was only 0:56 seconds long.
Falkie the cat in the video was not washing and was not fighting any crime, ..the fucking cat was fighting flees you dumb bell.
You cat is infested with flees you moron and was licking and bitting his/hers leg to kill the flees.
Stop spreading Fake Falkie News about how special your cat is.

Please those who are in contact with Falkie forward to him my post so he knows that he can fool some of the senile members of his HateGroup,
but he can not fool the rest of us who have quick acting brains and can spot his bullshit before it finishes displaying on the monitor.

Are you trying to tell us that a cat can not fight crime?

Jerez, next you will try to convince us that a cat does not send Christmas cards.