• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WhiteCrow

Quote from: bateman on August 11, 2017, 02:43:43 PM
SENDA NEWS NETWORK SNN CAN EXCLUSIVELY REPORT THERE MAY BE MORE SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES. THE LIVES OF THE MASTER'S CATS HAVE BEEN THREATENED. THE FOLLOWING IS AN EXCERPT FROM THIS HIGHLY INFLAMMATORY COMMUNIQUE:

Thank you Mr Bateman. . brings my heart joy that you are assisting George. Based on his latest video George could use a few more professionals helping him.

Lilith

Friday AND Monday?  Till the end of September for the kitties? 

WHAT IS GOING ON?? What HAPPENED?  :(

Quote from: brig on August 11, 2017, 03:00:18 PM
Friday AND Monday?  Till the end of September for the kitties? 

WHAT IS GOING ON?? What HAPPENED?  :(

It is most likely two days scheduled to do all the inspections for the entire building.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 11, 2017, 03:17:44 PM
It is most likely two days scheduled to do all the inspections for the entire building.

arite.

WhiteCrow

Well there goes another wasted weekend.. I don't know if I can take much more of this.  My poor heart.

serenity

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 11, 2017, 03:25:57 PM
Well there goes another wasted weekend.. I don't know if I can take much more of this.  My poor heart.

Is there a Doctor in the house?????

Yorkshire pud

Can we assume he passed muster? Its nearly 3pm in Martinez.

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 11, 2017, 03:53:28 PM

Can we assume he passed muster? Its nearly 3pm in Martinez.

I don't think so, he's still cleaning, and seems it might not be till Monday.  The Stress is overwhelming!!!

damon

Quote from: brig on August 11, 2017, 03:59:48 PM
I don't think so, he's still cleaning, and seems it might not be till Monday.  The Stress is overwhelming!!!
Hello brig

ZaZa

Quote from: ZaZa on August 11, 2017, 01:11:22 PM
Inglorious Bitch, you are not only hating President TRUMP but you are also *passionately* hating TRUMP supporters

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 11, 2017, 02:25:27 PM
This little name calling spat is doing nothing to alleviate my anxiety and worries about George's inspection..

Thank you for trying.. much appreciated

WhiteCrow,
I don't know if you are drunk already on your cheap booze (or just plain stupid) -I didn't called her names.
Inglorious Bitch, -it's her username on BellGab, so I addressed her as such.
WhiteCrow next time turn Off your snowflake sensor and turn On your thinking sensor.

paladin1991

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 11, 2017, 02:10:44 AM
My dick will never be harder than that moment.

You'll be able to cut glass with my nipples.

It's the DPS!  Where you been crazy?

FallenSeraph

Per Falkie, the inspectors didn't show up today. The inspection got bumped to Monday.

BATEMAN, seriously. He forwarded me your "advice" regarding that troll email about his cats. SHAME ON YOU, YOUNG MAN. 😣

Let the man have some peace. Now he has 2 more days to put some extra sparkle on his clean apartment. I'm relieved for him.

LOVE ALL.

- Gentle Seraph

Lilith

Quote from: Seraph2 on August 11, 2017, 06:53:15 PM
Per Falkie, the inspectors didn't show up today. The inspection got bumped to Monday.

BATEMAN, seriously. He forwarded me your "advice" regarding that troll email about his cats. SHAME ON YOU, YOUNG MAN. 😣

Let the man have some peace. Now he has 2 more days to put some extra sparkle on his clean apartment. I'm relieved for him.

LOVE ALL.

- Gentle Seraph

I dunno Seraph, I have a tendency to think that if Bateman said it, it must be good advice.

Lilith

Why do I get this eerie feeling that the inspectors DID show up today, and out of the kindness of their hearts, gave him some "instructions", and gave him till Monday to take care of them?

bateman

Quote from: Seraph2 on August 11, 2017, 06:53:15 PM

LOVE ALL.

- Gentle Seraph

THIS IS WHAT SNN NEWS DIRECTOR BATEMAN ADVISED THE MASTER TO DO. SHAME ON YOU, SERAPHONEY FOR LEAKING THESE CLASSIFIED (NOW DECLASSIFIED) INTERNAL SNN MESSAGES

QuoteHere's my recommendation: read the email IN FULL in your next video and respond to the points you feel need to be addressed. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

THE MASTER IS BEING TERRORIZED BY A SPINELESS SEWERGABBER HURLING CANARD AFTER CANARD AT HIM. THESE OUTRAGEOUS ACCUSATIONS MUST BE MET WITH A SHOW OF FORCE. FIRE AND FURY.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: brig on August 11, 2017, 07:04:09 PM
I dunno Seraph, I have a tendency to think that if Bateman said it, it must be good advice.

I love Bateman. We go way back to the times when BG was pure and Kumbaya-like. He brings me joy.

But we are all suffering the consequences of the way Falkie handled his last troll-mail. There is a Falkie Livestream-shaped hole in my heart and I am patiently waiting out his 90-day ban from that. I don't want him to get another strike from the Disney Channel wannabe that is now YouTube.

bateman

Quote from: Seraph2 on August 11, 2017, 07:27:35 PM
I love Bateman. We go way back to the times when BG was pure and Kumbaya-like. He brings me joy.

But we are all suffering the consequences of the way Falkie handled his last troll-mail. There is a Falkie Livestream-shaped hole in my heart and I am patiently waiting out his 90-day ban from that. I don't want him to get another strike from the Disney Channel wannabe that is now YouTube.

SENDA NEWS NETWORK SNN HAS CONTINGENCY PLANS IN PLACE TO DEAL WITH THE ORWELLIAN CORPORATOCRACY KNOWN AS YOUTUBE. WE WILL HAVE NO FURTHER COMMENT AT THIS TIME.

Lilith

Quote from: Seraph2 on August 11, 2017, 07:27:35 PM

Well, just in case, so that your heart does not get broken further, I have heard some say that they have never gotten their live stream permissions reinstated once their supposed 30 day ban was over.  I don't know how expansive this situation is, but I wanted you to be prepared just in case.

3OctaveFart

Clean apartment? That place still looks awful. Show us the bathroom - that's where the judgment always gets made.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: bateman on August 11, 2017, 07:27:14 PM
THIS IS WHAT SNN NEWS DIRECTOR BATEMAN ADVISED THE MASTER TO DO. SHAME ON YOU, SERAPHONEY FOR LEAKING THESE CLASSIFIED (NOW DECLASSIFIED) INTERNAL SNN MESSAGES

THE MASTER IS BEING TERRORIZED BY A SPINELESS SEWERGABBER HURLING CANARD AFTER CANARD AT HIM. THESE OUTRAGEOUS ACCUSATIONS MUST BE MET WITH A SHOW OF FORCE. FIRE AND FURY.

He might start raging against the [troll] machine and get completely BANNED this time. While I was mildly impressed with his last display of unfettered rage, I DON'T WANT HIS CHANNEL TO GO AWAY.

Damn, Marianne.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: brig on August 11, 2017, 07:26:00 PM
Why do I get this eerie feeling that the inspectors DID show up today, and out of the kindness of their hearts, gave him some "instructions", and gave him till Monday to take care of them?

You could be right. Health inspectors that go to restaurants give a week or two to fix the problems they found before they give a final assessment. Hopefully this is the case with residential inspectors. I bet Falkie has no idea what to fix. A list of things he has to work on would be very helpful.

bateman

Quote from: Seraph2 on August 11, 2017, 07:33:21 PM
He might start raging against the [troll] machine and get completely BANNED this time. While I was mildly impressed with his last display of unfettered rage, I DON'T WANT HIS CHANNEL TO GO AWAY.

Damn, Marianne.

AS WE AT SENDA NEWS NETWORK SNN HAVE MENTIONED, THERE ARE WAYS TO CIRCUMVENT THE ORWELLIAN MACHINE KNOWN AS YOUTUBE. HAVE FAITH.

LIVESTREAMS WILL RESUME THIS COMING WEEK.

DEVELOPING...

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Seraph2 on August 11, 2017, 07:33:21 PM

Damn, Marianne.

Aren't you Casio, the pedophile?

Quote from: Seraphim27 on June 22, 2017, 07:53:29 PM

So here's the thing:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm really Casio.I've been fooling all you assholes for years.

Lilith

Quote from: bateman on August 11, 2017, 07:37:45 PM
AS WE AT SENDA NEWS NETWORK SNN HAVE MENTIONED, THERE ARE WAYS TO CIRCUMVENT THE ORWELLIAN MACHINE KNOWN AS YOUTUBE. HAVE FAITH.

LIVESTREAMS WILL RESUME THIS COMING WEEK.

DEVELOPING...

That's GREAT news.  I'm prepared for the possibility that it might be live from Starbucks.

Quote from: brig on August 11, 2017, 07:26:00 PM
that thought crossed my mind also...
they probably knocked on all 58 Casas and introduced themselves (showing their "official inspector badges and clipboards) and looked briefly inside....
those "challenged situations" (i.e. filthy rat hole bug infested shit holes) were simply "advised" we will be back Monday for your "inspection"....
meanwhile, those "challenged situations" (i.e. Fillthy rat hole bug infested shit holes) are noted so Management can start the "eviction ball" rolling....

damn, those section 8 owners have their employees trained to maximize profit and stay "legal"

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 11, 2017, 07:41:07 PM
Aren't you Casio, the pedophile?

I thought Damon was Casio and Casio was Brig.  Now I need to reassess this whole mess.  Just when my blood pressure was returning to normal on the news that George had the weekend to clean.

Will it never stop!!!!

Quote from: brig on August 11, 2017, 07:43:25 PM
That's GREAT news.  I'm prepared for the possibility that it might be live from Starbucks.
if the next LIVE YouTube "The Guy from Pittsburgh" production is broadcasted from Starbucks...
will Falkie keep Abram on as cohost ?....
or go with a blonde adolescent busty type ?

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 11, 2017, 08:01:55 PM
I thought Damon was Casio and Casio was Brig.  Now I need to reassess this whole mess.  Just when my blood pressure was returning to normal on the news that George had the weekend to clean.

Will it never stop!!!!
Casio was Brig ?
damn, back on the bottom shelf "sauce"....
and I had thought you were "cured"

3OctaveFart

Casio has to be what they in the industry call a 'composite character.'

I see NO way Casa Senda can be whipped into shape before Monday...
unless a crew of at least 5 professionals spent the next 48 hours there working working working...

damn, who am I kidding ?
Falkie is fucked....