• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 01, 2015, 10:35:25 AM
Falkie,

OK SO... Fuck me here goes:

Everything you said. (Deleted to save room, although everyone who "quotes" the entire thing will help to keep the page count soaring.)

This was a fantastic post.  With sincerity, I really enjoyed it, and your message is spot on.  Well done, and thanks for taking the time to write it.

Falkie here's a tune to set the tone for tomorrows big day.  Plus, bagpipes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sUXMzkh-jI

Falkie2013

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 01, 2015, 10:41:56 AM
This was a fantastic post.  With sincerity, I really enjoyed it, and your message is spot on.  Well done, and thanks for taking the time to write it.

I will read it when I have the time and have been in somewhere with air conditioning with my Ipad.
Its getting too hot in here. I'm going to shower and wait for Kathy to show up.
MV just called me and I will contact him to see about streaming the interview sometime this afternoon, assuming that Skype works on my Ipad.
And that Noory's event has wi fi. If it doesn't then you're just going to have to watch it on You Tube.
I will call the radio station and ask them after I leave this post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OImDT4M854M&feature=youtu.be

Just found this on the KSCO website.

http://www/ksco.com

VIP dinner with George Noory at Fabulous Santa Cruz Restaurant
$50 -
Print the receipt
( Credit card logo information pictured here. )

I'm tempted but it might be like rubber chicken or this gawdawful breaded chicken with vodka sauce that we had served to us for free at a financial seminar dinner once.
I just talked to the PM and he says they are having problems with their wifi network and its spotty and he hopes to have the techs come in to fix it by tomorrow.
He says the restaurant is very good but isn't allowed to reveal the name.
Will call MV and let him know now.

Oddly, Noory is not promoting his appearance on the Coast To Coast AM website.
He seems to promote every other appearance.

Just talked to MV and he says if I get TMobile I won't have to worry about their wifi. He says they have a really good network for that sort of thing.
Now to see once I get set up with them if Skype works on this replacement Ipad. I never tried to use Skype on the other one.
I will let MV know around one o clock or so what happens one way or the other.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 01, 2015, 11:02:16 AM
I will read it when I have the time and have been in somewhere with air conditioning with my Ipad.
You should consider having a dubious first.

onan

There are 4 types of people in the world. Those that like us for the right reasons. Those that like us for the wrong reason. Those that don't like us for the wrong reasons. And those that don't like us for the right reasons. The last group are the ones we should listen to.

Roswells, Art

Why are people being so insulting to Patty? She's the only one in Falkie's circle that does not want to be a part of his village idiot show. She did the only thing she could at the time to avoid being on Falkie's video, cover her face. I would have preferred she rip that fucking ipad out of Falkie's mitts and toss it out the car window, off the bridge and into the water below. Her hands, by the way, look to me as the hands of someone who had to work for a living, maybe doing manual labor. There is nothing wrong with that.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 01, 2015, 11:02:16 AM
I'm tempted but it might be like rubber chicken or this gawdawful breaded chicken with vodka sauce that we had served to us for free at a financial seminar dinner once.

Speaking of free meals, you, Kathy, and Patty will probably be hungry on your way to Santa Cruz.  Since you're leaving so early in the morning, you might make it there in time to stop by a Holiday Inn Express or some other hotel to partake in a free breakfast.  Just show up, hang out in the lobby for a little while, then meander into the dining area.  If you all act like your supposed to be there, the front desk staff will probably be too busy to notice that you just wandered in off the street.  If you go to HIE, they usually have some sort of cheese omelettes or scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage, and these great cinnamon rolls.  Free coffee and juice too.  You should check it out.

onan

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 01, 2015, 11:28:30 AM
Why are people being so insulting to Patty? She's the only one in Falkies circle that does not want to be a part of his village idiot show. She did the only thing she could at the time to avoid being on Falkie's video, cover her face. I would have preferred she rip that fucking ipad out of Falkie's mitts and toss it out the car window, off the bridge and into the water below. Her hands, by the way, look to me as the hands of someone who had to work for a living, maybe doing manual labor. There is nothing wrong with that.

Sadly, guild by association, I guess.

Who

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 01, 2015, 11:30:08 AM
Speaking of free meals, you, Kathy, and Patty will probably be hungry on your way to Santa Cruz.  Since you're leaving so early in the morning, you might make it there in time to stop by a Holiday Inn Express or some other hotel to partake in a free breakfast.  Just show up, hang out in the lobby for a little while, then meander into the dining area.  If you all act like your supposed to be there, the front desk staff will probably be too busy to notice that you just wandered in off the street.  If you go to HIE, they usually have some sort of cheese omelettes or scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage, and these great cinnamon rolls.  Free coffee and juice too.  You should check it out.

Got any more good ideas?   Idiot.

Kolchak

Falkie, please tell us if the raccoon that was in your living room escaped with your prized happy meal box.

Quote from: Doctor Who on May 01, 2015, 11:41:10 AM
Got any more good ideas?   Idiot.

Not right now, but I'll try to think of some and will get back to you.  I can think of some ideas for you personally, but I'll try to refrain from being too vulgar.  I guess I'd like to request that you go fornicate yourself, because that is something you can go and do.  Idiot.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 01, 2015, 11:28:30 AM
Her hands, by the way, look to me as the hands of someone who had to work for a living, maybe doing manual labor. There is nothing wrong with that.
I thought exactly the same thing. There is no shame in that.
And if I were a senior I would want a strong set of mitts like that.
Hands tell a lot about a person. Which is why they were considered a mark of beauty in the Renaissance.

b_dubb

A better question: if we stop posting here will he go away?

Falkie2013

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 01, 2015, 11:30:08 AM

Contrary to popular belief in here, we can afford to pay for breakfast and I am not going to go rip off Holiday Inn for a continental breakfast.
If I did, I'd never hear the end of it from the jerks on here.

I'm tempted to pay for Noory's dinner & Kathy says I should go and do a video of it.

You're getting a one-on-one with the guy at the studio that some hokey dinner where he shakes everyone's hand and pretends to be interested in what they have to say couldn't touch.

Even though I poke fun here and there, I do hope the interview goes well (despite being blocked).

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 01, 2015, 11:54:10 AM
Contrary to popular belief in here, we can afford to pay for breakfast and I am not going to go rip off Holiday Inn for a continental breakfast.

I'm tempted to pay for Noory's dinner & Kathy says I should go and do a video of it.

You wouldn't need to worry about hearing the end of it if you didn't tell anybody about getting the free breakfast.  You could just do it and keep it to yourself, but I guess that wouldn't be the Falkie way.

You should definitely attend the Noory dinner.  The more one-on-one time you can get with George, the better, as I'm sure he'd let you sit at his table as an honored guest.

3OctaveFart

IHOP sounds about right for Noory.

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on May 01, 2015, 11:58:28 AM
You're getting a one-on-one with the guy at the studio that some hokey dinner where he shakes everyone's hand and pretends to be interested in what they have to say couldn't touch.

Even though I poke fun here and there, I do hope the interview goes well (despite being blocked).

I like the updated version of your avatar.  The hand placement is better now.  Hilarious!

coaster

Quote from: b_dubb on May 01, 2015, 11:53:13 AM
A better question: if we stop posting here will he go away?
I doubt it. Have you seen his forum? He's the only one posting there. He likes talking to himself.
Quote from: 3OctaveFart on May 01, 2015, 11:50:54 AM

And if I were a senior I would want a strong set of mitts like that.

Her hands look beat to shit. Hands like that mean arthritis.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 01, 2015, 12:19:58 PM
I like the updated version of your avatar.  The hand placement is better now.  Hilarious!

Thanks, Gerry! I always get a kick out of your shops too. Mine was off before so I just blew up Art's head for better positioning, heh.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: coaster on May 01, 2015, 12:23:52 PM
Her hands look beat to shit. Hand like that mean arthritis.

So lets ridicule her?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 01, 2015, 11:54:10 AM

And how, Mr Senda, would they know?

Leslie Nielsen once told the story of what he would do when he had guests over.  In the bathroom, he kept a bunch of containers of various sizes, shapes, and openings filled with water.  During dinner, he would slip out to the bathroom, leave the door partially open, and then go about pouring water from the various jugs into the toilet at various speeds and intervals for comedic effect.  He would then return to the table and never say a word.

I wonder if Falkie's entire presence on the internet is him pouring containers of water into the toilet.

coaster

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 01, 2015, 12:36:25 PM
So lets ridicule her?
I pointed out that she has big hands. That's not really ridiculing her. I'm not sure what others have said.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: coaster on May 01, 2015, 12:46:38 PM
I pointed out that she has big hands. That's not really ridiculing her. I'm not sure what others have said.

Yeah, I didn't mean you really. I guess it would have been easy to think so since I quoted your post.

Dateline

Falkie I wish you the best and that you get the interview, but Norry is NOT a nice person from the chatter I have read on the internet.

He would have went out of his way last weekend to meet with you if that were the case.  It is obvious you are on a fixed income and he just messed with you.  That was not thoughtful to not follow through.

So there's a chance the interview could be streamed live?  Oh please let that be true lol.

3OctaveFart

If it does go live, when should we tune in?

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 01, 2015, 10:32:19 AM
Of course not. But then I am not as stupid as you so as to pose such an idiotic question.

It is unlikely to happen in any event.
But stoopid enough to answer.