• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Who

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on April 30, 2015, 01:44:17 PM
This KSCO appearance of Noory's appearance appears to be a thinly veiled pitch for a pyramid scheme Youngevity CEO-qualified associate program.
http://kscoteam.com/
http://ksco.com/
Only $500 for a VIP dinner with Jorch?
SIGN ME UP!

Noory's antics would embarrass P.T. Barnum. 

Hey Falkie, Noory's veterinarian will be there too.  Will you be interviewing him as well?

This KSCO appearance of Noory's appearance appears to be a thinly veiled pitch for a pyramid scheme Youngevity CEO-qualified associate program.
SIGN ME UP!

So Falkie is going to become a Youngevity CEO associate now?

eddie dean

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 29, 2015, 10:00:17 PM
.... thaw out my whole frozen chicken....

Tired of eating sandwiches as all that's left in the freezer is chicken.

And its .. feeding time.

Falkie, you should eat every damn chicken in your freezer if noory doesn't do the interview. ;)

paladin1991

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 30, 2015, 12:30:40 PM
Sir, my vampires are trying to watch their cholesterol. Although, one of them being a radio host could be subjected to an iPad interview, but I'm not writing that, it's already been done.

PS...Rollye read my novel and loved it. That I'm proud of, but it was not designed to make me money.  ;)
(Holy shit I will find the audio and post it later, I'm starting to sound like Falkie...)
Hmmm.  As your Dr., if this were an infection I would prescribe bedrest, fluids and an antibiotic, if applicable.  Since this is the falkie thread, I'm calling a cold blue, a full blown infucktion.  This requires an immediate self-ban fm this thread of no less than 3 hours.  Anything less and we could see a downgrading of your situation as we will have a deep seated cranial infucktion.  This could lead to total loss of all social skills and the ability to live as a functioning member of human society.  In short, the reptile brain will come to the fore and you will find yourself skittering fm thread to thread as falkie does. 
You have been infuckted.  I'm sorry, the prognosis is grim if immediate action is not taken in the form of a 3 hr self-banishment.

paladin1991

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on April 30, 2015, 01:53:44 PM
Holy shit.  Is this what the Falkappotamus has been hinting at?  Good luck.

Who

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 30, 2015, 02:06:30 PM
You have been infuckted.  I'm sorry, the prognosis is grim if immediate action is not taken in the form of a 3 hr self-banishment.

Is this the same type of brain infucktion one can get by listening to Coast to Coast AM with Dave Noory?  Is it antibiotic resistant?

nextgen.fm

Quote from: Doctor Who on April 30, 2015, 04:43:35 AM
Patty is Kathy's best friend.  Due to last weekend's debacle she has been appointed Falkie's equipment manager.  She is now known as iPatty.

Those are some serious hands

LOL

Yorkshire pud

SIGN ME UP!

Youngevity? That suggests the snake oil of eternal youth? Yes? And Senda a disciple?

Hmmm, a half blind idiotic lard arse, with no desire to improve his health or general well being, will be the poster baby for eternal youth?

Seriously?

paladin1991

Quote from: Doctor Who on April 30, 2015, 02:37:17 PM
Is this the same type of brain infucktion one can get by listening to Coast to Coast AM with Dave Noory?  Is it antibiotic resistant?
Call the CDC!  It's gone worldwide. I'm calling it, it's a Wildfire event

coaster

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 30, 2015, 02:45:08 PM

Youngevity? That suggests the snake oil of eternal youth? Yes? And Senda a disciple?

Hmmm, a half blind idiotic lard arse, with no desire to improve his health or general well being, will be the poster baby for eternal youth?

Seriously?
Noory advertised for P90X, so I guess anything's possible.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: ONeill on April 30, 2015, 06:57:15 AM
I cannot quit, I never started.

This is a public board. If you post here, people will comment, criticize and ridicule. It's part of being famous, stop bitching.

So apply those same rules over on Art's thread and trash him daily. Double Standard, I call a foul.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 30, 2015, 07:31:19 AM
I do believe that is a Hello Kitty sweater she has on to go with her neck brace. God, I really should write a novel about this thread, because I could not make that shit up if I tried!

If it's designed to make Falkie money, he'd be OK with it.

How about you work up a few pages and post them here.

Catsmile

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 30, 2015, 03:03:55 PM
So way don't you apply those same rules over on Art's thread and trash him daily? Double Standard, I call a foul.

If Art says or does something I don't like, I'll give it to him with both barrels.
If what Art does merits such action in my opinion.
So far he's not really pissed me off since 2013.

Now Art is trying to put a show together, and he's letting us watch how sausage is made.
However if he starts going off the rails, and saying things that don't ring true, begging, grifting... watch how quickly this pack of vaguely lovable piranha will turn on him. Reread the Art quits Dark Matter thread. No love was had for Art in the weeks that followed.

I give you 2 out of 10, because you baited me into responding. Happy TrolLOLing.

3OctaveFart

Nepal gets my donation money from here on out. Nothing against Falkie.
Those folks are suffering something fierce.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Catsmile on April 30, 2015, 03:17:13 PM
If Art says or does something I don't like, I'll give it to him with both barrels.
If what Art does merits such action in my opinion.
So far he's not really pissed me off since 2013.

Now Art is trying to put a show together, and he's letting us watch how sausage is made.
However if he starts going off the rails, and saying things that don't ring true, begging, grifting... watch how quickly this pack of vaguely lovable piranha will turn on him. Reread the Art quits Dark Matter thread. No love was had for Art in the weeks that followed.

I give you 2 out of 10, because you baited me into responding. Happy TrolLOLing.

I'm getting tired of being called a troll. I add 'real' value to the discussion.

Point being, Falkie isn't going to change. People here are still whipping on him for stuff he did years ago.
Same with Dave, they post on and on about crap from years ago.

Art ain't no saint and has lots of screw ups from the past that could be shoved in his face daily, if the same posting rules were applied to Art as they are to Falkie and Dave. ....It's not a fair playing field.   

WOTR

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 30, 2015, 07:31:19 AM
I do believe that is a Hello Kitty sweater she has on to go with her neck brace. God, I really should write a novel about this thread, because I could not make that shit up if I tried!
If you do, please change my name to protect my identity... I don't want anybody knowing that I come in here... My Suggestion?  You could change it to RWOT.

WOTR

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 30, 2015, 11:40:39 AM
Someday Falkie's going to be filthy fucking rich and you guys will be sorry you were a bunch of mean bastards.

Carry on.
I don't think that it has stopped anybody from being mean (truthful?) with Noorie- and I have to assume he has a bit of $$$.

On a side note, I still think Falkie should take an empty pizza roll box for Noory to autograph (he does seem to have a bit of a sense of humour...)  He could autograph it "To my loving fan at Bellgab, all my love," and sign it "Dave."  That would bring in some money being auctioned off on this site...

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 30, 2015, 03:40:45 PM
I'm getting tired of being called a troll. I add 'real' value to the discussion.

Point being, Falkie isn't going to change. People here are still whipping on him for stuff he did years ago.

Art ain't no saint and has lots of screw ups from the past that could be shoved in his face daily, if the same posting rules were applied to Art as they are to Falkie and Dave. ....It's not a fair playing field.   

This thread about Falkie is more falked than a Focke-Wulf in a Spitfire storm.

Catsmile

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 30, 2015, 03:40:45 PM

If Art came here to lie, beg, grift, and tell every poor me detail of his life, nonstop. Less people would be willing to gargle Arts balls, and more likely to kick him in the nads.

Art comes here offering something for free, that many people find valuable.
You can pay for his show if you desire or not.
Offering a service, pay for it if you find value in it, or don't.
He doesn't beg or give lame stories why he needs money.
He's willing to work for his $5 a month.
No one is making Art post on this forum.
If Art didn't like the feedback he received he would quit posting here like he did in 2013. 

Falkie comes here offering something that many people find of little value.
Hitting every pity angle in the book, poorly I might add. 
Trying to part me from my hard earned cash, to pay for his luxuries in life.
He says he needs money to pay bills and get by.
Yet bills go unpaid and shiny new electronics stack up.   
No one is making Falkie post here. If he doesn't like the feedback, he could move on.
Falkie pays for his own forum. Falkie has options.

Art, like most of us uses discretion when posting, guarding ourselves from much ridicule.
Most can see why Falkie garners the ridicule he does on this forum, even if they don't agree with ridiculing him. Yet he keeps coming back, and we keep coming back. So it continues... trapped by his gravity, dragged along by his inertia. Hes the culmination of every repugnant trait that we as humans are taught as bad. Our deepest darkest fear is that we have or exhibit such traits. Hence we rebuke and shun such behavior. Our fervour in rebuking Falkie is only matched by his gleeful posts exposing his garish behavior, a behavior hes gotten by with all his 60+ years of life. 

Anyone on this forum is free to kick or gargle the balls of their choice.
The question is why does anyone want to take up for such bad behavior?
Hence the shit stirrer, troll handle you see bandied about.
But you already knew that, unless you are as morally bankrupt and fucked up as, Falkie.

3 of 10 for a second reply, covering shit we instinctually know, or was taught to us at 5 years old, about whats bad for the group to survive.

chefist

Quote from: Catsmile on April 30, 2015, 05:22:16 PM
If Art came here to lie, beg, grift, and tell every poor me detail of his life, nonstop. Less people would be willing to gargle Arts balls, and more likely to kick him in the nads.

He's doesn't beg or give lame stories why he needs money.
If Art didn't like the feedback he received he would quit posting here like he did in 2013. 

No one is making Falkie post here. If he doesn't like the feedback, he could move on.

Art, like most of us uses discretion when posting, guarding ourselves from much ridicule.
Most can see why Falkie garners the ridicule he does on this forum, even if they don't agree with ridiculing him. Yet he keeps coming back, and we keep coming back. So it continues... trapped by his gravity, dragged along by his inertia. Hes the culmination of every repugnant trait that we as humans are taught as bad. Our deepest darkest fear is that we have or exhibit such traits. Hence we rebuke and shun such behavior. Our fervour in rebuking Falkie is only matched by his gleeful posts exposing his garish behavior, a behavior hes gotten by with all his 60+ years of life. 

But you already knew that, unless you are as morally bankrupt and fucked up as, Falkie.

3 of 10 for a second reply, covering shit we instinctually know, or was taught to us at 5 years old, about whats bad for the group to survive.

I had no idea of the depth of story behind each of the Gabbers...best soap opera since the X-Files...

Falkie2013

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on April 30, 2015, 01:53:44 PM

I don't know Youngevity from activity.
I'm going to talk to Noory and interview him and do a video on the way and one of the crowd before the interview.
And probably one of downtown Santa Cruz and one of Kathy's Korner for Kathy.
I also intend to ask Tommy some questions if he'll allow me to video it and get a picture with me, Kathy, Noory and Tommy then send it to George to get both of them to autograph it.
Was typing episode #'s for my You Tube channel and realized that I did a video of Noory & Deborah King. If things hadn't been so crazy, I would have interviewed her. Her name kept coming to mind but I was so tired it didn't register.
Maintenance man just replaced the wired to the power smoke alarm. Again.
Damned thing kept yelling fire when there was no fire & I had been wondering if there was a fire if it would have yelled " No fire ! ". This is the third one they have had to put into my bedroom.
I like the old style better. Just change the battery periodically. All 3 had a new battery in them.
Maybe it's possessed by the ghosts of Mini and Mickey cat.

Only of little value to some, troll hopper.
I just got paid a second time from my February views by a You Tube affiliate and got a new subscriber, a Bellgabber and my 150th.
Slowly but surely said the tortoise ...
To the Bellgab hares.

Falkie2013

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 30, 2015, 03:26:29 PM
Nepal gets my donation money from here on out. Nothing against Falkie.
Those folks are suffering something fierce.

After Saturday night I will do a video on the plight of the Nepalese.
Remember that others died too in the region due to this quake.
Everyone should give to relief efforts when disasters happen if they can.
It's the right thing to do.
I may do it tomorrow if it cools down. It was supposed to be 90 here today.

Falkie2013

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 30, 2015, 03:08:40 PM
If it's designed to make Falkie money, he'd be OK with it.

How about you work up a few pages and post them here.

Patty's neck is still hurting. She slept on it wrong.
Both she and Kathy like Hello Kitty.
Me, I like Chococat but like Hello Kitty too.
And still think she's a cat and not a little girl,like Sanrio says.
Patty is also a big Doctor Who fan.

Quote from: Laurakinch on April 29, 2015, 11:25:22 PM
Falkie, I know you hate me and won't take my advice, but you respect paperboy so listen to him...

Falkie realizes I'm actually a thinly veiled Troll. 

My goal here is to convince him to buy me a nice dinner, preferably Thai - I can sure eat a lot of that.. 

Daggit

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 30, 2015, 05:39:11 PM
Everyone should give to relief efforts when disasters happen if they can.

I agree. Everyone should donate to the disaster that is Falkie's life.

Daggit

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 30, 2015, 05:41:46 PM
Patty's neck is still hurting. She slept on it wrong.

Not sure we also need to hear about the minutiae of Patty's life.

Daggit

Good luck for the interview this week. I hope there are no snafus this week.

Has he promised you a real interview in a quiet setting or will this be a "Dr" Pearl type ambush?

Laurakinch

Quote from: Paper*Boy on April 30, 2015, 05:47:29 PM
Falkie realizes I'm actually a thinly veiled Troll. 

My goal here is to convince him to buy me a nice dinner, preferably Thai - I can sure eat a lot of that..

Ever go to Phuket on Haight and Divisidero? Used to be one of my favs.

Laurakinch

Quote from: Catsmile on April 30, 2015, 05:22:16 PM

He's doesn't beg or give lame stories why he needs money.

This post was so good it brought a tear to my eye.