• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

area51drone

Quote from: Daggit on January 01, 2015, 07:24:02 PM
I hate to break it to you sunshine but you're no Howard Stern and the people that abhor you and what you are doing to your whack packer will probably not tune in again. You're simply not that interesting or very good at what you do.

Never said I was, nor would I ever try to be.  If Falkie and I can carve our our own little niche, that's all that matters.  We (and especially I) don't give a shit what you think about our podcast.  Again, if you tune in, great, love to have you listen.   If not, I don't give a shit either!   I know for a fact that Falkie also doesn't care about you!   :D

Have a wonderful new year!

b_dubb

hows Falkie going to manage this without Internet access?

Catsmile

Quote from: b_dubb on January 01, 2015, 10:09:55 PM

Maybe all his forum friends can help poor, sick, Falkie out.
If they love his show so much pay for it. What could go wrong?

area51drone

Quote from: Catsmile on January 01, 2015, 10:51:47 PM
Maybe all his forum friends can help poor, sick, Falkie out.
If they love his show so much pay for it. What could go wrong?

I was actually considering this.  99 cents an episode, with all proceeds going to Falkie.   I'm willing to bet there are at least 10 people that would pay to listen.   At the moment, $10 a show would be good money for Falkie, and I could declare the income personally and just "gift" it to him so he wouldn't have to pay any taxes and it wouldn't go against his benefits.   But I know it would immediately be torrented as part of the Final Art Bell torrent in the "extras" section.   So I just don't know if it's worth trying to set that up.    I also am working on getting the ASCAP or BMI licenses so that I can list the video on Youtube and make it ad driven, again with proceeds going to Falkie.   We'll see what happens.   You guys all laugh at him, but he's really a protostar just waiting to go into his main-sequence.   If the world has space in it's heart for honey boo boo, sugar bear and mamma june, the world certainly has space in it's heart for George Senda.

b_dubb

Please post Falkie related bullshit in the Falkie thread

ponyboysunset

Quote from: wr250 on December 31, 2014, 10:10:02 AM
perhaps you should cohost a show the gabcast too ?
I'm flattered. I do two of my own shows, and enjoy calling in occasionally to gabcast :) Thanks for the compliment, I am not opposed to the idea at all.

I have no idea what is going in the forums or what battle is happening but I will say this, I will be listening to the last few episodes I have missed, because I am intrigued.

area51drone

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 02, 2015, 10:53:42 AM
I have no idea what is going in the forums or what battle is happening but I will say this, I will be listening to the last few episodes I have missed, because I am intrigued.

As we all are and have been!  The Litterbox is also a good followup to the most recent show, give it a try and tell me how evil I am afterward.  ;D

ponyboysunset

Quote from: area51drone on January 02, 2015, 10:57:19 AM
As we all are and have been!  The Litterbox is also a good followup to the most recent show, give it a try and tell me how evil I am afterward.  ;D

I have 8 hours at work to kill, so that will probably happen. Like I said I do my own show, and in the beginning people were been brutal, it's part of the process. (Now I don't have enough listeners for them to waste their time. lol)  I remember at some point when I was pondering doing this that MV was talking about the hate mail he gets, and that almost stopped me, but honestly, at this point I'm not trying to make money, I do it for me. Not that I have done any the last two weeks. I don't have a huge listener base, and probably wouldn't have what I do without the free promotion I get. :)

I have always enjoyed trainwreck and gabcast and specsheet. Without this forum my life would be so different.

ponyboysunset

Almost done with 12-16-14. There are so many things I could say. But none of them belong on this thread. Lol. They involve things that are better left unsaid. I might save them to call in about. Truly some epic stuff here. Great job guys.

Catsmile

Quote from: b_dubb on January 01, 2015, 10:09:55 PM
Quote from: b_dubb on January 02, 2015, 08:35:53 AM
Please post Falkie related bullshit in the Falkie thread

I'm on your side, and agree with the idea of keeping the Falkie subject contained to one thread. On the other hand he was on the GabCast. Plus topic drift happens on BellGab all the time, in most threads.

But when someone ask a Falkie question, and people reply... then less than 12 hours later complain about the responses, and seemly not understanding that it will keep the topic flowing in the undesired direction.  Well... it seems like a lack of understanding between cause and effect, almost on the level of... Falkie.  So... ummm, yeah...

Catsmile

Quote from: area51drone on January 02, 2015, 03:55:22 AM
... You guys all laugh at him, but he's really a protostar just waiting to go into his main-sequence.   If the world has space in it's heart for honey boo boo, sugar bear and mamma june, the world certainly has space in it's heart for George Senda.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't laugh at Falkie.

And if the guy does well, more power to him.
May he make Duck Dynasty money, and rub elbows with the Kardashians.
He can contribute his weight to lowering the bar evermore, while making a profit.
I mean what good are things like decency, dignity, and self-respect, without fame and fortune?

It's just a matter of time until we regress, and throw "outcast" into a pit with hungry lions and vote on their fate, and call it entertainment. The show will be called...
" IDOL AMERICANSâ,,¢Â© " <My trademark and copyright. Cauz a nigga gotta git paid, YO!> We already have the modern day gladiator games we call Football. Hell, we need to work a profit angle on state executions... Pay Per View anyone? Get more eyes viewing the execution by having a raffle at the end, to win cash and prizes. 

P.S. Just for lauffs I Googled the word: Dignity.
Herez the results of usage over time, I haz a sad nao.  :(
https://www.google.com/search?q=dignity%2C&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

[attachimg=1]

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Catsmile on January 02, 2015, 03:30:47 PM
I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't laugh at Falkie.

And if the guy does well, more power to him.
May he make Duck Dynasty money, and rub elbows with the Kardashians.
He can contribute his weight to lowering the bar evermore, while making a profit.
I mean what good are things like decency, dignity, and self-respect, without fame and fortune?

It's just a matter of time until we regress, and throw "outcast" into a pit with hungry lions and vote on their fate, and call it entertainment. The show will be called...
" IDOL AMERICANSâ,,¢Â© " <My trademark and copyright. Cauz a nigga gotta git paid, YO!> We already have the modern day gladiator games we call Football. Hell, we need to work a profit angle on state executions... Pay Per View anyone? Get more eyes viewing the execution by having a raffle at the end, to win cash and prizes. 

P.S. Just for lauffs I Googled the word: Dignity.
Herez the results of usage over time, I haz a sad nao.  :(
https://www.google.com/search?q=dignity%2C&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

[attachimg=1]

All of this, top right.

b_dubb

This is the GabCast thread and a dignity free zone. Please post your dignity graph in the George Knapp or Ian Punnett thread

Catsmile

Quote from: b_dubb on January 02, 2015, 03:48:51 PM
This is the GabCast thread and a dignity free zone. Please post your dignity graph in the George Knapp or Ian Punnett thread

Yeah I know, sorry man. What was I thinking?
i haz a case of the dumbz ta'day.

WOTR

Sad when I have to take shelter in the political section.  (Or is it supposed to be a secret that this drama has not actually managed to penetrate that one section just yet.)

I know that I have posted it a few times... But I really do not get people.

Zetaspeak

Whenever I think of dignity I think of this Simpsons classic.

Quote from: aldousburbank on January 01, 2015, 12:40:32 AM
Catsmile; one of the (very few) weirdos here I have yet to figure out.

Oh, I don't know.  Pretty much the perfect example of "vicious, but lovable," if you ask me.   ::)

Quote from: Catsmile on January 01, 2015, 07:18:23 AM'Tis true friend or foe alike have called me an odd bird. My motives while not always obvious, are so simple and pure they can seem perplexing if one looks too deeply seeking whats not there.

I don't think I have ever scrolled past one of Casmile's posts.   :)

Quote from: Treading Water on January 04, 2015, 08:37:58 AM

I second that.  ;)

Quote from: b_dubb on January 02, 2015, 03:48:51 PM

+1

Still laughing

Catsmile

Oh, I don't know.  Pretty much the perfect example of "vicious, but lovable," if you ask me.   ::)

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on January 04, 2015, 07:27:42 PM

I second that.  ;)

Oh my ladies, ur giving me a big head. Excuse me while I take care of it.
Meanwhile... 

I'm not responsible for anyone who reads my post, read at your own risk.
Reading my post can cause health problems, grasp on reality, strain on english grammar, spelling, syntax, glazed eyes, and chronic yawning. Honestly we need get out more, it would do us all some good, probably.

...Ahhh! Much better now thats taken care of. BRB, gotta clean up.
Anyone have any keyboard cleaning tips?     

eddie dean

Quote from: Catsmile on January 04, 2015, 11:22:05 PM
Oh my ladies, ur giving me a big head. Excuse me while I take care of it.
Meanwhile... 

I'm not responsible for anyone who reads my post, read at your own risk.
Reading my post can cause health problems, grasp on reality, strain on english grammar, spelling, syntax, glazed eyes, and chronic yawning. Honestly we need get out more, it would do us all some good, probably.

...Ahhh! Much better now thats taken care of. BRB, gotta clean up.
Anyone have any keyboard cleaning tips?   

[attachimg=1]
;D

Catsmile

Quote from: eddie dean on January 04, 2015, 11:47:48 PM
[attachimg=1]
;D

Thanks for sharing big boi! I'll add it to my Amazon list ASAP. Can't wait to try it!
Looking at that your pic, wondering if they have a "non-asian" nozzle extension? :P

ponyboysunset

Yeah I agree :) How's it going Treading? I will be listening Tuesday. Actually looking forward to it!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Catsmile on January 04, 2015, 11:22:05 PM
Oh my ladies,

How many is that? So far? How big a fight is it to get into your boudoir? Do they share? These are the questions on EVERYONE'S lips.

aldousburbank

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 05, 2015, 10:55:20 AM

Yeah I agree :) How's it going Treading? I will be listening Tuesday. Actually looking forward to it!
Forum lurker/hottie SnatchSquatch and I will be participating, on some level, live from Gotham City tomorrow evening. That is, if that's ok with you allz.

Catsmile

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2015, 11:13:50 AM

How many is that? So far? How big a fight is it to get into your boudoir? Do they share? These are the questions on EVERYONE'S lips.

Even if there was any dirt to dish, a true cocksman wouldn't tell.
Sooo... less than nothing, sorry.

Catsmile

Quote from: aldousburbank on January 05, 2015, 04:44:16 PM
Forum lurker/hottie SnatchSquatch and I will be participating, on some level, live from Gotham City tomorrow evening. That is, if that's ok with you allz.

Dude playing the dude, tune in turn on, but don't drop out.

Quote from: Catsmile on January 05, 2015, 05:13:00 PM
Even if there was any dirt to dish, a true cocksman wouldn't tell.
Sooo... less than nothing, sorry.

:)   Mmmmmmm, that's why we picked you.... :-*

MV/Liberace!

no show tomorrow.  see you next tuesday (1/13/2014).