• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Catsmile

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 31, 2014, 04:15:33 PM
Yep... You got it... It's ok for MV to bully, troll and make fun of the 'special' kid in the class room, while you goons cheer him on, but it's not ok for me, to call him out for doing so.

Didn't MV do exactly the same thing to Falkie, that others are criticized and chastised for?

Is MV yanking Falkies chain? Probably. The difference being... MV isn't endlessly chatting on the phone, or "inboxing" the MAN, acting like a friend; misleading, or encouraging Falkie to keep shitting where he eats. At worst... MV is just giving Falkie the rope he's so eager to hang himself with. But Falkie has been doing that for years on his own, in MVs open forum. Then when shit blows up in Falkies face after the fact. Falkie blames everyone else. When it's clear he's the only one who tied the noose, puts his head in it, and jumped. You would think a man over 60 would be responsible for his actions, at least once in his life.

Hell even I'm busting Falkies balls for sport now. After years of mostly avoiding the drama "As Falkies Box Fans Turn." Sure I could continue to ignore it like I have for years, and "rise above it," or I can wallow in the steaming dogpile. Now that he wants to become a public personality through media, so be it I'll play. But I'll express my honest opinions and feeling, harsh as they may be. And what you see is what you get. With no deception, and little hubris on my part.

Your going on about who is better, or worse for fucking with Falkie for entertainment is boarding on ASPI fixation. You seem to not understand the difference between how MV and you deal with Falkie. Seemingly not understanding why people give you shit for your social behavior, and not MV.... Hint: it ain't because he's the boss, or a clique thing. Some people think what MV and I do to Falkie is in bad taste, but we don't cross the unspoken line of actively deceiving the man for our own gain. Short answer NO, MV didn't do the same thing you did. Get it?? Fuck me wut a wall of text. I'm an ass, yet again. 

TL;DR: No WhiteCrow, MV didn't do the same thing you did. (See above)

P.S. The internet is full of ASPI, and butthurt. HAPPY NEW YEAR, Y'ALL

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Catsmile on December 31, 2014, 06:45:46 PM
Is MV yanking Falkies chain? Probably. The difference being... MV isn't endlessly chatting on the phone, or "inboxing" the MAN, acting like a friend; misleading, or encouraging Falkie to keep shitting where he eats. At worst... MV is just giving Falkie the rope he's so eager to hang himself with. But Falkie has been doing that for years on his own, in MVs open forum. Then when shit blows up in Falkies face after the fact. Falkie blames everyone else. When it's clear he's the only one who tied the noose, puts his head in it, and jumped. You would think a man over 60 would be responsible for his actions, at least once in his life.

Hell even I'm busting Falkies balls for sport now. After years of mostly avoiding the drama "As Falkies Box Fans Turn." Sure I could continue to ignore it like I have for years, and "rise above it," or I can wallow in the steaming dogpile. Now that he wants to become a public personality through media, so be it I'll play. But I'll express my honest opinions and feeling, harsh as they may be. And what you see is what you get. With no deception, and little hubris on my part.

Your going on about who is better, or worse for fucking with Falkie for entertainment is boarding on ASPI fixation. You seem to not understand the difference between how MV and you deal with Falkie. Seemingly not understanding why people give you shit for your social behavior, and not MV.... Hint: it ain't because he's the boss, or a clique thing. Some people think what MV and I do to Falkie is in bad taste, but we don't cross the unspoken line of actively deceiving the man for our own gain. Short answer NO, MV didn't do the same thing you did. Get it?? Fuck me wut a wall of text. I'm an ass, yet again. 

TL;DR: No WhiteCrow, MV didn't do the same thing you did. (See above)

I demand a similar post from 11 more forum members or the bannings will begin.

wr250

Quote from: MV on December 31, 2014, 07:33:39 PM

eddie dean

Quote from: Catsmile on December 31, 2014, 06:45:46 PM

Advanced SCSI Programming Interface?
or
Australian Strategic Policy Institute?

Heather Wade

Quote from: MV on December 31, 2014, 07:33:39 PM

I've been respectfully holding back.  Don't tempt me.   ;D

Catsmile

Quote from: eddie dean on December 31, 2014, 07:43:27 PM
Advanced SCSI Programming Interface?
or
Australian Strategic Policy Institute?

Oopz! I meant ASPIE. But you knew that already, aspie. :P

Catsmile

Quote from: (Redacted) on December 31, 2014, 08:03:58 PM

I've been respectfully holding back.  Don't tempt me.   ;D

Don't hold back. Tell me how much of an ass I am.
I at least know it, and don't pretend not to know it, or so obtuse as not to see it.
Some feel that is worse than being an oblivious ass.
MV, WhiteCrow, myself, or some others don't have any moral high ground to stand on, over the Falkie issue.

Full disclosure... if you ream me out, I'll be imagining all that brown hair and round glasses.
TMI... Even if you don't ream me out, I'll be imagining all that brown hair and round glasses.  :P

eddie dean

Quote from: Catsmile on December 31, 2014, 08:26:13 PM
Oopz! I meant ASPIE. But you knew that already, aspie. :P
indeed!
it  was meant as a joke, not a correction. It might have been funnier if I used the lol :D  smiley....... or not.

Catsmile

Quote from: eddie dean on December 31, 2014, 09:10:28 PM
indeed!
it  was meant as a joke, not a correction. It might have been funnier if I used the lol :D  smiley....... or not.

It was taken as such.
I was in turn trying to be a witty smart ass... or not. Maybe more more smart ass than witty. ;D

aldousburbank

Quote from: Catsmile on December 31, 2014, 08:50:57 PM
Don't hold back. Tell me how much of an ass I am.
I at least know it, and don't pretend not to know it, or so obtuse as not to see it.
Some feel that is worse than being an oblivious ass.
MV, WhiteCrow, myself, or some others don't have any moral high ground to stand on, over the Falkie issue.

Full disclosure... if you ream me out, I'll be imagining all that brown hair and round glasses.
TMI... Even if you don't ream me out, I'll be imagining all that brown hair and round glasses.  :P
Catsmile; one of the (very few) weirdos here I have yet to figure out.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 31, 2014, 04:15:33 PM
Yep... You got it... It's ok for MV to bully, troll and make fun of the 'special' kid in the class room, while you goons cheer him on, but it's not ok for me, to call him out for doing so.

Didn't MV do exactly the same thing to Falkie, that others are criticized and chastised for?

Oh puuuurleeease! Ditch the attempt at the moral high ground you're failing to climb on. You don't like Falkie: The fact you and A51 are as dim as you imagine others to be speaks volumes, as several have told Falkie that he's being played, but he's tragically so full of himself he genuinely believes any adoration he reads. I think what you and  A51do is far far worse than the criticism Falkie gets from others. You're leading the poor sod on; and he isn't clever enough to spot it.

So although you might think you're clever as you dribble down your string vest, you're not. You're (and  A51)  a repulsive disgusting little shit who hasn't the honesty to admit what they're doing.

Will you be there for Falkie if/hen he has a breakdown if/when he wises up to what you're doing? It's okay, we know the answer to that.

area51drone

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2015, 02:30:27 AM
So although you might think you're clever as you dribble down your string vest, you're not. You're (and  A51)  a repulsive disgusting little shit who hasn't the honesty to admit what they're doing.

Thanks Pud!  I couldn't get a higher compliment from a better person, and I mean that.  :D   Whenever you guys tell me what a shit bag I am, it tells me I'm doing everything right.   Happy New Year!!!

BobGrau

Last few pages are a good example of why I've stopped listening.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: area51drone on January 01, 2015, 02:47:40 AM
Thanks Pud!  I couldn't get a higher compliment from a better person, and I mean that.  :D   Whenever you guys tell me what a shit bag I am, it tells me I'm doing everything right.   Happy New Year!!!

You're right; I should have typed what I really think. Pity you can't tell Falkie the same. Sure, what I've said about and to Falkie has been offensive at times, but at least I'm not pretending to be his friend as you are. Break it to him gently, or if you can't, tell Kathy if you can bring yourself to talk to someone you find physically repulsive. Some might call you a hypocrite.

area51drone

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2015, 02:56:43 AM
You're right; I should have typed what I really think. Pity you can't tell Falkie the same. Sure, what I've said about and to Falkie has been offensive at times, but at least I'm not pretending to be his friend as you are. Break it to him gently, or if you can't, tell Kathy if you can bring yourself to talk to someone you find physically repulsive. Some might call you a hypocrite.

Thanks for caring so much about me & Falkie.  Love you bunches Pud!!

Oh puuuurleeease! Ditch the attempt at the moral high ground you're failing to climb on. You don't like Falkie: The fact you and A51 are as dim as you imagine others to be speaks volumes, as several have told Falkie that he's being played, but he's tragically so full of himself he genuinely believes any adoration he reads. I think what you and  A51do is far far worse than the criticism Falkie gets from others. You're leading the poor sod on; and he isn't clever enough to spot it.

Will you be there for Falkie if/hen he has a breakdown if/when he wises up to what you're doing? It's okay, we know the answer to that.

I dont put White crow in the same category as A51. I think white crow is just a guy with a lot of patience. You are pretty much dead on about A51, although I would have worded it nicer.

Catsmile

Quote from: aldousburbank on January 01, 2015, 12:40:32 AM
Catsmile; one of the (very few) weirdos here I have yet to figure out.

It's a redneck Shinto-Buddhist mystery wrapped in an enigma straddling a torii. Whose old soul has memories from beyond this life demanding to be recalled. Maybe it's the recollections from other souls that came before, perhaps it's phantoms of genetic memory reaching forward from a thousand generations ago, or combinations thereof. The Kami echoing in a timeless fractal pattern. Like seeing yourself, looking at yourself from behind a tree. The sensation of your Pineal gland expanding into everything all at once, then vanishing the instant you focus on it.

'Tis true friend or foe alike have called me an odd bird. My motives while not always obvious, are so simple and pure they can seem perplexing if one looks too deeply seeking whats not there.

wr250

Quote from: Catsmile on January 01, 2015, 07:18:23 AM
It's a redneck Shinto-Buddhist mystery wrapped in an enigma straddling a torii. Whose old soul has memories from beyond this life demanding to be recalled. Maybe it's the recollections from other souls that came before, perhaps it's phantoms of genetic memory reaching forward from a thousand generations ago, or combinations thereof. The Kami echoing in a timeless fractal pattern. Like seeing yourself, looking at yourself from behind a tree. The sensation of your Pineal gland expanding into everything all at once, then vanishing the instant you focus on it.
yes but is there a portal and angels?
'Tis true friend or foe alike have called me an odd bird. My motives while not always obvious, are so simple and pure they can seem perplexing if one looks too deeply seeking whats not there.
so simple, everyone overlooks it. brilliant

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MV on December 31, 2014, 04:52:32 PM

tell me about the time your dad beat the shit out of you, sugar.  oh, wait...

How about the last time you beat the sh*t out of me?..
You're an evil evil man, MV.
Embarrass and mock me once again before the whole Bellgab universe.
First you ban me, then welcome me back so you can play me a fool.
Do you stay awake at night hatching diabolical plans to terrorize?
I'd rather be waterboarded then subjected to your demented mind games.
With your wolf like pack of goons, posting one line zingers.
Youre like a snake that slithers around the forum, spreading disinformation.
Planting the idea, that you are worn down and no longer enjoy the Forum.
I offer to help and volunteer to be a Forum Moderator.
The next day, I'm overjoyed and pleased to see that my old avatar has been changed to an official "Forum Moderator" avatar.
I set about researching the duties of being a good moderator, I so wanted to please you.
I made nice posts, kindly suggesting that members take their abusive posts to private messaging.
Other members I sent PMs that they were breaking forum rule and could be banned.
I prepared a double top secret list for you, of members recommended for banning.
What a fool I was, walked right into your trap.
For two days you played me, letting me think I was a 'real' Forum Moderator.
I was shocked and felt betrayed, when on the third day my avatar was changed to this silly, black and white crows.
What does that mean? Some kind of symbol, that we're all suppose to all get along?
Like black words on a white page, that can convey either love or hate?
Or maybe it's a symbol of racial unrest?
Why why do you torment me so.... Please please end my pain.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 01, 2015, 11:57:15 AM

Why why do you torment me so.... Please please end my pain.

He just likes to hurt you; live with it or go. Don't think you're special though, he hurts us all by letting the Falkie thread remain and Falkie's pretend  friends remain.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2015, 12:02:12 PM

He just likes to hurt you; live with it or go. Don't think you're special though, he hurts us all by letting the Falkie thread remain and Falkie's pretend  friends remain.

(Smiley face blowing fart like sounds at you)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 01, 2015, 02:43:30 PM

(Smiley face blowing fart like sounds at you)

If you can add the smell I'll have two bowls of that.

Daggit

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees through the facade of A51D's faux friendship with Falkie and White Crow's faux defence of Falkie. I just can't for the life of me fathom that Falkie cannot detect this ruse even after he was made the fool by his best friend in their podcast. The fact that he appears to be going back for more probably speaks volumes about him and if his ongoing interactions with littlechris despite the unmistakable trolling are any indication then I guess he will never learn and will never wake up to the undercover trolling operation being perpetrated by A51D.

I hope the time and the effort are worth it A51D. You realise that you'll never make a cent from ridiculing Falkie so I hope the cheap thrills you get are worth the time spent away from your family while you take advantage over a guy that is incapable of seeing that he is being played the fool. You are setting a great example for your kids. You say that Falkie is a grown man and willing participant but it's obvious that he is incapable of making sound decisions when it comes to who to trust and what you are doing by taking advantage of him and the situation is deplorable and makes me wish there was a place like hell where scumbags like you deserve to spend eternity.

saucerlike

Quote from: BobGrau on January 01, 2015, 02:54:52 AM
Last few pages are a good example of why I've stopped listening.

Long time listener, persistent lurker - I'm tired of this Falkie bullshit too and have successfully avoided it but it's too entertaining to quit listening to the cabgast. 
feliz año nuevo
8)

area51drone

Quote from: Daggit on January 01, 2015, 03:28:31 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees through the facade of A51D's faux friendship with Falkie and White Crow's faux defence of Falkie. I just can't for the life of me fathom that Falkie cannot detect this ruse even after he was made the fool by his best friend in their podcast. The fact that he appears to be going back for more probably speaks volumes about him and if his ongoing interactions with littlechris despite the unmistakable trolling are any indication then I guess he will never learn and will never wake up to the undercover trolling operation being perpetrated by A51D.

I hope the time and the effort are worth it A51D. You realise that you'll never make a cent from ridiculing Falkie so I hope the cheap thrills you get are worth the time spent away from your family while you take advantage over a guy that is incapable of seeing that he is being played the fool. You are setting a great example for your kids. You say that Falkie is a grown man and willing participant but it's obvious that he is incapable of making sound decisions when it comes to who to trust and what you are doing by taking advantage of him and the situation is deplorable and makes me wish there was a place like hell where scumbags like you deserve to spend eternity.

Thanks for listening!

Daggit

Quote from: area51drone on January 01, 2015, 06:31:31 PM
Thanks for listening!

I hate to break it to you sunshine but you're no Howard Stern and the people that abhor you and what you are doing to your whack packer will probably not tune in again. You're simply not that interesting or very good at what you do.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Daggit on January 01, 2015, 07:24:02 PM

I hate to break it to you sunshine but you're no Howard Stern and the people that abhor you and what you are doing to your whack packer will probably not tune in again. You're simply not that interesting or very good at what you do.

Go read my last post on the Falkie thread...  shoe fits thingie.