Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 22, 2020, 05:17:26 PM
some posters like TigerLily went away...

She seems to quit a lot of forums. Trying to emulate Art, I guess.

Lilith

Quote from: Ciardelo on August 22, 2020, 04:36:19 PM
I was gone for the A/C thing. She did a show here in the last week or so but I only heard the last few minutes. I don't -even remember where it was...maybe on what used-to-be-deep-talk-radio-but-is-now-different?

Amy has been working with Tim at midnight.fm.  Maybe it was on there.  dunno.

https://midnight.fm/

edit:

yes, here it is.

https://midnight.fm/2020/08/19/amy-on-the-radio-wednesday-august-19th-tracy-savage-savage-science/

Ciardelo

Quote from: Lilith on August 22, 2020, 05:27:06 PM
Amy has been working with Tim at midnight.fm.  Maybe it was on there.  dunno.

https://midnight.fm/

edit:

yes, here it is.

https://midnight.fm/2020/08/19/amy-on-the-radio-wednesday-august-19th-tracy-savage-savage-science/

Is that Amy? You know "spoon up...er...on her nose" Amy?

DynamoHum

Quote from: timebandit on August 22, 2020, 04:27:21 PM
why would she write on a blog instead of on her own webpage?
must get to the bottom of this.

#DeepDive

The Telepath is a newsletter/email plug for the Paranormal App by TSL - every week they do a blurb from a selection of shows/networks and a few hosts do a blog piece. It’s basically free advertising for the host and marketing for the app.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 22, 2020, 05:17:26 PM
Tim Weisberg took over MiTD after Schrader quit. Rowland sold the network and Weisberg was let go.  Not wanting to throw in the towel, Weisberg then decided to go it alone and slug it out with Vara, Rense, Church, Clyde, Heather and Noory.  Weisberg worked out some sort of deal with Prairie Ghost and took over Deep Talk Radio with a rejuvenated Amy helping out.  I believe things started out ok as MiTD imploded with the Ozman/Heather/Stolpman/Nobody cycle but the inevitable decline set in.   Then something happened between Ellgab and Weisberg/Amy.  I am not sure what exactly but some posters like TigerLily went away and Weisberg turned into Blobsberg.  From the stream numbers posted over there, even Douglas Dietrich has more.  Looks like their website: midnight.fm is down now too.   :'(

DynamoHum - please correct any inaccuracies but that is the lay of the land as far as I know.

This is pretty much on target, the only two things I would add:

I believe the Amy/EllGab spat started when someone posted a recording of an off-air comment by Dave Scott of SOR from about a year or so ago with him using a very very very mild gay slur and then “leaked” it via Twitter - Bart seemed to think this was Amy that did that (I don’t know how or why) and called her on it big time. The backstory on why the recording was leaked is vague, BUT Amy used to work with SOR and I think there was a falling out. For the record I think Dave Scott is fab and doing great work and I think the recording that was leaked was a storm in a teacup and inconsequential.

I didn’t know TigerLily had left EG, maybe KSM can give us some info on that.

Who else left EG? It seems that Bart got his wish over there that it would become less Heathercentric and more Sendacentric.

I only pop over occasionally to read to make sure I haven’t missed any little snippet and answer any DMs I get. I certainly don’t and wouldn’t post. 

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 23, 2020, 04:41:47 AM
This is pretty much on target, the only two things I would add:

I believe the Amy/EllGab spat started when someone posted a recording of an off-air comment by Dave Scott of SOR from about a year or so ago with him using a very very very mild gay slur and then “leaked” it via Twitter - Bart seemed to think this was Amy that did that (I don’t know how or why) and called her on it big time. The backstory on why the recording was leaked is vague, BUT Amy used to work with SOR and I think there was a falling out. For the record I think Dave Scott is fab and doing great work and I think the recording that was leaked was a storm in a teacup and inconsequential.

I didn’t know TigerLily had left EG, maybe KSM can give us some info on that.

Who else left EG? It seems that Bart got his wish over there that it would become less Heathercentric and more Sendacentric.

I only pop over occasionally to read to make sure I haven’t missed any little snippet and answer any DMs I get. I certainly don’t and wouldn’t post.

Aha! Thank you. I was not aware of the spark the kicked off the Blobsberg explosion. I would agree that for the 4-5 night a week shows, that Dave Scott's is about the best. He does a very nice job.  Just wish his and Vara's time zones were swapped but my problem there is not nearly as big as yours.  ;)

Pure conjecture on my part regarding TigerLily.  Seems to me she stopped posting about the time of the Blobsberg explosion but I might be wrong or it might be coincidence.  I think she was part of the nightly Weisberg crew so she might have left due to that but who knows?

Yep - Bart got his wish to reduce the Heather stuff.  The once mighty thread is pretty much reduced to Miller's unrequited love postings.  With all the recent Heather churn it still is nowhere near my hoped for 10,000 pages. To me the Sendaverse was always the more interesting of the two but there is certainly room enough for both. Bart does things his own way of course.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 23, 2020, 08:30:03 AM
Aha! Thank you. I was not aware of the spark the kicked off the Blobsberg explosion. I would agree that for the 4-5 night a week shows, that Dave Scott's is about the best. He does a very nice job.  Just wish his and Vara's time zones were swapped but my problem there is not nearly as big as yours.  ;)

Pure conjecture on my part regarding TigerLily.  Seems to me she stopped posting about the time of the Blobsberg explosion but I might be wrong or it might be coincidence.  I think she was part of the nightly Weisberg crew so she might have left due to that but who knows?

Yep - Bart got his wish to reduce the Heather stuff.  The once mighty thread is pretty much reduced to Miller's unrequited love postings.  With all the recent Heather churn it still is nowhere near my hoped for 10,000 pages. To me the Sendaverse was always the more interesting of the two but there is certainly room enough for both. Bart does things his own way of course.

Translation: He’s a hypersensitive faggot.

Nyewalker

Quote from: eviUru on August 22, 2020, 02:41:53 PM
Sounds like it's time for Rubini to do his magic....
Bring the skull back ,,, please.

pate

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 23, 2020, 08:30:03 AM
.... To me the Sendaverse was always the more interesting of the two but there is certainly room enough for both...

I dunno, Senda seems to be the elephant in the room that drives the bull out of the china shop.

-p

Dr. MD MD

Why should he answer you when you wouldn’t even answer my weed question?

#Faggacy

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 23, 2020, 12:09:49 PM
Why should he answer you when you wouldn’t even answer my weed question?

#Faggacy

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 23, 2020, 12:41:25 PM
Are you his "KEEPER" breh? WTF?

Shoot! I never remember you asking a weed question brother? I'll fuckin' answer you ANYTIME shithead (no disrespect = enjoing Ozman = the FE'er I "gave" you? = why don't you THANK me 4that Vs. trying to "throw it back in my face" = makes zero logical sense? = Funny - Triggering poppycock

ARE YOU ONLY a "Character", Dr. MD MD ?

If not, are you scared?

I said in Cairo I did enjoy hashish but I had to be VERY careful = I did a lot of opium.

I think the German and French hash was just a tad better = but maybe I was unlucky and got mid-grade Cairo hash and not the "Good-GOODS" ?
  = this was like Oct-Dec 1991

Ask me more weed questions?

I GUARANTEE I have smoked MORE weed that ANYONE alive within these Faggy make-believe walls of BG - since 1988
= I am a stoned-out screwball

Think I am cool ?

#DontDoDrugsKidz = But it IS a helluva lot of fun #RubiniCan'tLie

#LEGACY

Still haven’t answered my question, Towelie. Fav strains? Sativa or indica?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 23, 2020, 12:47:26 PM
Fascinating read.

Thanks, Morgus.

Meh. I think she is suggesting we be uninformed, like back in the days when Art was king of the airwaves and media could control the message. Essentially, Go back to sleep!

eviUru

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 23, 2020, 01:00:03 PMShe KNOWS conspiracies are REAL (important)       
just easier to talk about silly shit = requires less brainpower / reading / show prep

Absolutely brilliant observation.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 23, 2020, 12:50:48 PM
Meh. I think [Heather] is suggesting we be uninformed, like back in the days when Art was king of the airwaves and media could control the message. Essentially, Go back to sleep!

I was just kinda surprised to see that Heather blogs, but won't post on BellGab.

Weird, no?

eviUru

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 23, 2020, 01:09:05 PM
"FASCINATING" read?

yeah, RIGHT, come on. Let's keep it ReaL-io dawgz!

"Kingdom of RUBINI pounding Heather Wade from behind"

ITALIAN-JEWISH STALLION, I have a very sad news for you, she can not be pounded. From front or from behind.
Some years ago she had a surgery and all "pounding" parts were all sewed up.
Now she can only talk about pounding. Give her a call and have $$$ ready /per minute.

AZZERAE

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 23, 2020, 01:09:05 PM
"FASCINATING" read?

[Y]eah, RIGHT, come on...

Still posting on BellGab in manic desperation in the hopes that someone cognitively impaired enough will believe your cock and bull tall tales about fantasy lands and fictitious fuckery?

You lacked the cojones to address me LIKE A MAN over the phone, chose to pussy out and publish private correspondence. What a wanker!

Even though you published my words, I never retaliated. Because you begged me not to share your secrets. And I won't, because I am a good guy. I won't stoop to the ground level dirt floor of your stank wop stoep.

Be gone from my life, you nasty-ass Macaroni!

DynamoHum

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 23, 2020, 01:04:58 PM
I was just kinda surprised to see that Heather blogs, but won't post on BellGab.

Weird, no?

It would invalidate her use for it as the invisible vague bad guys that cause her lots of trouble.

By having vague “enemies who are against her” on the big bad BellGab it gives her a crutch to use when she gets herself lined up for a quittening.

Her sycophant cultist loony fans (not you TB) are extremely scared of BellGab and the members and think that even navigating to the site will cause them to be possessed, so there’s no way she can come over here.

She’d not survive here anyway, she has no dump button and she can’t quiet people. If her fans actually came here and read stuff about her they might have a crisis of faith.

Better she keeps it as the badlands.

eviUru

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 23, 2020, 01:18:28 PMYou lacked the cojones to address me LIKE A MAN

He can't.
you are not a man
you are a ladyboy
"GO AWAY"

Corona Kitty

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 23, 2020, 01:21:59 PM
It would invalidate her use for it as the invisible vague bad guys that cause her lots of trouble.

By having vague “enemies who are against her” on the big bad BellGab it gives her a crutch to use when she gets herself lined up for a quittening.

Her sycophant cultist loony fans (not you TB) are extremely scared of BellGab and the members and think that even navigating to the site will cause them to be possessed, so there’s no way she can come over here.

She’d not survive here anyway, she has no dump button and she can’t quiet people. If her fans actually came here and read stuff about her they might have a crisis of faith.

Better she keeps it as the badlands.

Aren't you her biggest fan literally?

AZZERAE

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 23, 2020, 01:21:59 PM
[Heather's] sycophant cultist loony fans are extremely scared of BellGab and the members and think that even navigating to the site will cause them to be possessed, so there’s no way she can come over here.

Blimey. Her people really believe that horse pucky?!

Get this. I know a hardline Happy Clappy chappy who told me to los the tablets, and visit the Jesus dome with him, because I'm infected by Devils.

Suffice it to say, I nodded in agreement to keep the conversation pleasant, and took another sip of my alcohol free beer.